Post Reply SUMMER coupon code didn't work
6057 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Texas
Offline
Posted 6/24/15
i tried it on two items and i didnt see any discounts being added. does it not work?
Der Zoodirektor
24003 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Germany
Online
Posted 6/24/15 , edited 7/19/15
As far as I know, the coupon code was limited to orders during the past weekend.
6057 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Texas
Offline
Posted 6/24/15

shinryou wrote:

As far as I know, the coupon code was limited to order during the past weekend.


ok. well they should take it down then
Crunchyroll Store Manager
44984 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / California
Offline
Posted 6/24/15

deadscreen wrote:


shinryou wrote:

As far as I know, the coupon code was limited to order during the past weekend.


ok. well they should take it down then


Sorry about that. Someone else changed it and didn't change it back. I switched it back.
6057 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Texas
Offline
Posted 6/24/15

Loveless100 wrote:


deadscreen wrote:


shinryou wrote:

As far as I know, the coupon code was limited to order during the past weekend.


ok. well they should take it down then


Sorry about that. Someone else changed it and didn't change it back. I switched it back.


awesome. thanks for the info
You must be logged in to post.