First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
GUYS AND GIRLS. WHAT WILL YOU DO IF YOUR PARTNER ASK YOU TO GET A CASTRATION ?
42275 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 6/24/15
WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO DO THAT TO YOURSELF?!


xxJing 
37175 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Duckburg
Offline
Posted 6/24/15
Also while this is old, it's pretty similar to what I've seen in multiple geography books.


What this essentially means is that there is no population growth problem for first world countries. In fact there is actually a bit of a population decline in first world countries. Educated well off people generally do not have that many children. Rarely more than 2, and it's been stated that 2.3 I think the number was, was the number of children per fertile woman required to keep a country's population stable.

The massive population growth almost exclusively happens in countries stricken by poverty.

So in essence, there is no reason to be sterilized. If you have internet and can speak English, more likely than not you aren't going to have a crap load of children anyway.
15947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Cold and High
Offline
Posted 6/24/15

KarenAraragi wrote:
What about china then ? Because they seen to be running out space.

Well thats grow rate, I guess you talk about something else...
22899 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
52 / M / Bay Area
Offline
Posted 6/24/15

KarenAraragi wrote:


scoobydew wrote:

Castration huge difference I helped Vet do my cat and I cringed the whole time but it was done in 15 minutes Vasectomy is way different you still are a man and produce Testorone hormone they talk about castration on Men who are Child molesters or pedophiles as an experiment to stop the urge. If it population control its a Vasectomy all the way also women can get the procedure too but more intense surgery


HUH let castrate the male ones but the females ones is not OK? I disagree with the idea but male only make even more disgusting.


Sooo this topic almost seems like you might be female? Even your avatar says Karen in it. Am I way Off? Not trying to insult but dudes don't like this subject its kinda like a no no
11622 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 6/24/15
Unless you're a rapist...no
Posted 6/24/15 , edited 6/24/15

scoobydew wrote:

Sooo this topic almost seems like you might be female? Even your avatar says Karen in it. Am I way Off? Not trying to insult but dudes don't like this subject its kinda like a no no


I have penis thank you very much. Psychically speaking I am male. The name is from anime character I love. I asking to both genders. I understand why but I think it need to be talk about.


xxJing wrote:

Also while this is old, it's pretty similar to what I've seen in multiple geography books.


What this essentially means is that there is no population growth problem for first world countries. In fact there is actually a bit of a population decline in first world countries. Educated well off people generally do not have that many children. Rarely more than 2, and it's been stated that 2.3 I think the number was, was the number of children per fertile woman required to keep a country's population stable.

The massive population growth almost exclusively happens in countries stricken by poverty.

So in essence, there is no reason to be sterilized. If you have internet and can speak English, more likely than not you aren't going to have a crap load of children anyway.


What about china then ? Because they seen to be running out space.

Posted 6/24/15

dotsforlife wrote:

Unless you're a rapist...no


I understand rapist are bad people but that does't make it OK to mutilate people.
xxJing 
37175 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Duckburg
Offline
Posted 6/24/15

KarenAraragi wrote:

What about china then ? Because they seen to be running out space.



Much of China is stricken by poverty. Also their population problem is a direct result of propaganda by the government in the 60's and 70's encouraging people to have children. It worked a little too well and they ended up with a population problem. Which is why the government later instated the 1 child per family law.

The reason well educated people typically don't have families by the way is because they have careers. Impoverished people have a lot of children partly because they are able to use their children as workers. People with careers don't have time or a reason to have a lot of children.
21362 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 6/24/15
dump that bitch
33924 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Florida
Offline
Posted 6/24/15 , edited 6/24/15
What kind of psychopathic partner would ask that?!
Not even Yuno would ask that.

Anyway I would tell her: "Are you crazy?!", and I'd slowly disappear.


37230 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 6/24/15
No! Absolutely not!!! I want to keep my manhood thank you very much!

And to combat overpopulation...seriously? There are much better ways to do that, child taxes and making medication more expensive being two examples.
13252 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / Death ✭
Offline
Posted 6/24/15


39015 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Tralfamadore
Offline
Posted 6/24/15
19027 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/24/15
As someone who is transitioning from a man to a woman my hormone replacement therapy is comprised of two medications. Estradiol at 4mg/day to supply my body with an estrogen level more in line of a genetic female and Spironolactone 300mg/day which is used as a testosterone blocker. The medication itself is supposed to make me infertile but I am not sure exactly how. I still produce semen but is it dead? I'm kinda embarrased to ask my doctor about this which is why I haven't yet. I knew when I began my transition that not having children would be a 100% for me. Whether it is through science or my own choice to not reproduce.

My last doctor's appointment I discussed an operational procedure called an orchiectomy. Surgical removal of the testes. I wanted to know if it was legal to elect for this surgery since my testes are currently not endangering my life. I want to do this because that would be a permanent way to reduce my testosterone and I would no longer need to take my Spironolactone. I feel it would be more effective on the chemical process feminizing my features too.

http://www.drchristinemcginn.com/services/srs/orchiectomy.php

This website was top of the list when I searched and it says I need 2 letters of recommendation from mental health providers to become eligible. I would be able to get this if I asked my current mental health care providers so yay me. It says it costs $4,300 though which is money that I don't have. I currently collect SSDI for my mental health issues unrelated to my transgender, PTSD and anxiety are really high for me which manifested while I was in the military. I could save up for the procedure but if I accrue $2,000 at any one time I automatically lose my SSDI thus I am unable to even get this surgery without some sort of medical insurance to help and being an elective surgery related to my transition it isn't covered by my insurance.

But on the original question I would make this choice and mentally I have completely accepted it without regrets even though I haven't been in a relationship for 9 years now. No one is asking me to do this. I want to do it for myself.
9512 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 6/24/15

scoobydew wrote:

Castration huge difference I helped Vet do my cat and I cringed the whole time but it was done in 15 minutes Vasectomy is way different you still are a man and produce Testorone hormone they talk about castration on Men who are Child molesters or pedophiles as an experiment to stop the urge. If it population control its a Vasectomy all the way also women can get the procedure too but more intense surgery


ヽ(;´Д`ヽ)(ノ;´Д`)ノ
wow even for 15 min..idk about it lol

I feel like Dr. Phil once said he got a vasectomy but undid it (I could be wrong)
That sounds real painful
3200 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / Polaris
Offline
Posted 6/24/15
Why am I even in this thread.
22899 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
52 / M / Bay Area
Offline
Posted 6/24/15

Mariel09 wrote:

Why am I even in this thread.

Classic and even better your Avatar is looking away
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.