First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
GUYS AND GIRLS. WHAT WILL YOU DO IF YOUR PARTNER ASK YOU TO GET A CASTRATION ?
Posted 6/25/15
I'd be like"What the fuck"
Because I don't have a dick.
Posted 6/25/15

KarenAraragi wrote:


dotsforlife wrote:

Unless you're a rapist...no


I understand rapist are bad people but that does't make it OK to mutilate people.

If they're a rapist then its ok.
Posted 6/25/15 , edited 6/25/15

anzn wrote:


KarenAraragi wrote:


dotsforlife wrote:

Unless you're a rapist...no


I understand rapist are bad people but that does't make it OK to mutilate people.

If they're a rapist then its ok.


No is no.
Posted 6/25/15

KarenAraragi wrote:


anzn wrote:


KarenAraragi wrote:


dotsforlife wrote:

Unless you're a rapist...no


I understand rapist are bad people but that does't make it OK to mutilate people.

If they're a rapist then its ok.


No is no.

Yes is yes.
Posted 6/25/15

anzn wrote:


KarenAraragi wrote:


anzn wrote:


KarenAraragi wrote:


dotsforlife wrote:

Unless you're a rapist...no


I understand rapist are bad people but that does't make it OK to mutilate people.

If they're a rapist then its ok.


No is no.

Yes is yes.


NOPE. Don't you have something better than saying something moronic. Because that cruel and unusual punishment. And that illegal under US law and UN law.

Definition. cruel and unusual punishment definition. Punishment prohibited by the Eighth Amendment to the Constitution. Cruel and unusual punishment includes torture, deliberately degrading punishment, or punishment that is too severe for the crime committed.
Cruel and unusual punishment is a phrase describing punishment that is considered unacceptable due to the suffering, pain, or humiliation it inflicts on the person subjected to it.

Not matter how evil the rapist is. YOU WILL BE MORE EVIL THAN THE RAPIST HIMSELF/HERSELF THE MOMENT YOU DO THAT. You don't have any argument for it. And any logic you try to justified it ,is twisted and inhuman.
Posted 6/25/15

KarenAraragi wrote:

NOPE. Don't you have something better than saying something moronic. Because that cruel and unusual punishment. And that illegal under US law and UN law.

Definition. cruel and unusual punishment definition. Punishment prohibited by the Eighth Amendment to the Constitution. Cruel and unusual punishment includes torture, deliberately degrading punishment, or punishment that is too severe for the crime committed.
Cruel and unusual punishment is a phrase describing punishment that is considered unacceptable due to the suffering, pain, or humiliation it inflicts on the person subjected to it.

Not matter how evil the rapist is. YOU WILL BE MORE EVIL THAN THE RAPIST HIMSELF/HERSELF THE MOMENT YOU DO THAT. You don't have any argument for it. And any logic you try to justified it ,is twisted and inhuman.

Nah they deserve it. They should all have their balls cut off. :/
This is completely logical fact.
Trust me, I'm a doctor.
15959 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Cold and High
Offline
Posted 6/25/15 , edited 6/25/15

KarenAraragi wrote:
NOPE. Don't you have something better than saying something moronic. Because that cruel and unusual punishment. And that illegal under US law and UN law.

Not matter how evil the rapist is. YOU WILL BE MORE EVIL THAN THE RAPIST HIMSELF/HERSELF THE MOMENT YOU DO THAT. You don't have any argument for it. And any logic you try to justified it ,is twisted and inhuman.

Turns out it is a false accusement now we have to deal with it (sorry innocent people)....

anzn wrote:
Nah they deserve it. They should all have their balls cut off. :/
This is completely logical fact.
Trust me, I'm a doctor.

I should find a movie about such hope I find it(watched one forget its name and turns out it was not "real" it seems)..
Posted 6/25/15

Freddy96NO wrote:


KarenAraragi wrote:
NOPE. Don't you have something better than saying something moronic. Because that cruel and unusual punishment. And that illegal under US law and UN law.

Not matter how evil the rapist is. YOU WILL BE MORE EVIL THAN THE RAPIST HIMSELF/HERSELF THE MOMENT YOU DO THAT. You don't have any argument for it. And any logic you try to justified it ,is twisted and inhuman.

Turns out it is a false accusement now we have to deal with it (sorry innocent people)....

anzn wrote:
Nah they deserve it. They should all have their balls cut off. :/
This is completely logical fact.
Trust me, I'm a doctor.

I should find a movie about such hope I find it(watched one forget its name and turns out it was not "real" it seems)..


Thank you for the logic.
Posted 6/25/15

anzn wrote:


KarenAraragi wrote:

NOPE. Don't you have something better than saying something moronic. Because that cruel and unusual punishment. And that illegal under US law and UN law.

Definition. cruel and unusual punishment definition. Punishment prohibited by the Eighth Amendment to the Constitution. Cruel and unusual punishment includes torture, deliberately degrading punishment, or punishment that is too severe for the crime committed.
Cruel and unusual punishment is a phrase describing punishment that is considered unacceptable due to the suffering, pain, or humiliation it inflicts on the person subjected to it.

Not matter how evil the rapist is. YOU WILL BE MORE EVIL THAN THE RAPIST HIMSELF/HERSELF THE MOMENT YOU DO THAT. You don't have any argument for it. And any logic you try to justified it ,is twisted and inhuman.

Nah they deserve it. They should all have their balls cut off. :/
This is completely logical fact.
Trust me, I'm a doctor.


Troll.
Posted 6/25/15

In all seriousness im pretty sure most of us who despise rapists don't care what happens to them. Rape is never an acceptable/good or justifiable thing.
Castration isn't as inhumane as rape imo.
Posted 6/25/15

anzn wrote:


In all seriousness im pretty sure most of us who despise rapists don't care what happens to them. Rape is never an acceptable/good or justifiable thing.
Castration isn't as inhumane as rape imo.


Castration is more inhumane. You can't unfuck it. Rape can be heal with time. Castration is permanent. It cannot be undone.

And you really should think before speaking. What if somebody point a loaded gun a you or your family ? And tell you is going to kill them in the next 5 second unless you rape somebody.

context of the situation determines if something is good, bad, or grey.

People can get blackmail into doing bad things. Just because somebody is doing something evil. Does't mean the person is evil.

There not absolute good or evil.

And just because somebody did something bad and a lot people don't care. Does't make what you say true or acceptable. People who rape other people without a justifiable reason. Will get punish but you don't get a free pass on abusing your power.

And before you ask what justifiable. Somebody point a loaded gun a you. What are you going to do ? Die or rape the person to live ? I not saying rape is OK. But pretending rape is black and white is stupid. Applying the law indiscriminately is not justice but injustice.
4210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / England
Offline
Posted 6/25/15
Why can't you use condom's or pills instead of castration though


Also, Rape is such a vague term, And targeting any group of people is a disgusting act regardless of whatever your self perceived moral scale tell you
Posted 6/25/15

MontyDono wrote:

Why can't you use condom's or pills instead of castration though


Also, Rape is such a vague term, And targeting any group of people is a disgusting act regardless of whatever your self perceived moral scale tell you


Well yes is disgusting regardless of the reason. But the reason determine if the person is in the right to do something like that. Your survival or somebody else is justifiable.But still disgusting not less.
mdmrn 
24876 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / Baltimore, MD
Offline
Posted 6/25/15 , edited 6/25/15
If we're talking vasectomy - I have 4 kids already, am planning to get one. If we're talking my meat & two bits completely removed from my body? That's a negatory, ghost rider.
Posted 6/25/15
If he pays for it.

These organs are pretty pointless, and annoying at times, for someone like me. I despise kids and don't plan on having any.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.