First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply How many episodes of an anime will you watch before you drop it?
38016 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Online
Posted 6/25/15
Depend. Most of the time, the synopses determine what shows I will follow. If I follow the shows, I rarely drop them. The shows that I drop are the ones that really get on my nerve. How many episodes? 1-3, sometimes half or near the end of the series.
6062 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/25/15
Personally, 2 episodes to reel me in. If I really wanted to like it, maybe 3, but if it doesn't rub me the right way then I'll at least pause it until I feel like I can watch it again, if not drop it completely.
32844 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / St.Louis - USA
Offline
Posted 6/25/15
Most of the time 6 for shows that run 12-25 episodes, unless it is really terrible then 3.

2682 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 6/25/15
It depends but I usually watch 5 episodes before I drop it.
Posted 6/25/15
13-13 episode animes ; usually 4 or 6
25-30 episode animes ; 6 or 9
3379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / California
Offline
Posted 6/25/15
Depends on the day and if im tired, i think i could watch at least 7-8.
6043 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Texas
Offline
Posted 6/25/15
ive dropped shows within the first five miutes. most recently Attack On Titan
19104 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Florida, theres o...
Offline
Posted 6/25/15
IF i find an anime that i cant bear to watch b/c too much fan service or inexplicably boring characters, i would not even finish the first episode.
Posted 6/25/15
1. even the shows I think are really great will end on one episode.
7562 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
48 / M / New England, USA
Online
Posted 6/25/15
I'll usually give them 3-4 episodes unless they're hideously bad or rely on gross or bodily fluids/bodily functions for "laughs". If they do I'll drop them the very first time they display them.
3379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / California
Offline
Posted 6/25/15

neugenx wrote:

I'll usually give them 3-4 episodes unless they're hideously bad or rely on gross or bodily fluids/bodily functions for "laughs". If they do I'll drop them the very first time they display them.


The only one i can stand that does it is naruto
20928 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Online
Posted 6/25/15 , edited 6/26/15
0:05 Minute with Food Wars when I saw that instant strip from food pleasure.
7562 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
48 / M / New England, USA
Online
Posted 6/25/15

Emagg wrote:


neugenx wrote:

I'll usually give them 3-4 episodes unless they're hideously bad or rely on gross or bodily fluids/bodily functions for "laughs". If they do I'll drop them the very first time they display them.


The only one i can stand that does it is naruto


My last 2 I dropped for this were Mysterious Girlfriend X and one on Crunchy about a Sumo wrestler in high school. I can't remember the name of that one and honestly I don't want to.
3379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / California
Offline
Posted 6/25/15

neugenx wrote:


Emagg wrote:


neugenx wrote:

I'll usually give them 3-4 episodes unless they're hideously bad or rely on gross or bodily fluids/bodily functions for "laughs". If they do I'll drop them the very first time they display them.


The only one i can stand that does it is naruto


My last 2 I dropped for this were Mysterious Girlfriend X and one on Crunchy about a Sumo wrestler in high school. I can't remember the name of that one and honestly I don't want to.


The first one does not sound bad, but the second one sounds horrendous ahaha
7562 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
48 / M / New England, USA
Online
Posted 6/25/15 , edited 6/25/15

Emagg wrote:


The first one does not sound bad, but the second one sounds horrendous ahaha


Well, they both were actually. The first one was about a girl charming a guy due to him accidentally eating her drool and not in the way you'd think.

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.