First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply A time you didn't realize someone was confessing to you.
Posted 6/26/15

XavZz wrote:


You might want to go and read the post again or re-evaluate your mathemathic skills.

Last time I checked 23y - 15y = 8y


That's the same thing, son dooby.
XavZz 
8099 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Leuven - Belgium
Offline
Posted 6/26/15

AiYumega wrote:


XavZz wrote:


You might want to go and read the post again or re-evaluate your mathemathic skills.

Last time I checked 23y - 15y = 8y


That's the same thing, son dooby.


I feel like 5 year old and 8 year old is a world of difference though.
Had my first little girlfriend and first kiss at age 6, this is not the point though.

Are you indirectly stating you didn't feel love-like feelings when you were a kid?
14299 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 6/26/15
I never notice, it is something I am not good at noticing. Of course I can tell when someone is trying to confess to another person,but when it comes to me I never do. I just don't notice these things.
Posted 6/26/15

XavZz wrote:

Are you indirectly stating you didn't feel love-like feelings when you were a kid?


What is love? Baby dont hurt me. Don't hurt me. No more.

XavZz 
8099 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Leuven - Belgium
Offline
Posted 6/26/15
OK sorry
10080 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Seattle, WA
Offline
Posted 6/26/15
Most likely has never happened to me because girls don't like me that way which is fine.
Posted 6/26/15 , edited 6/26/15

fallenking16 wrote:

Most likely has never happened to me because girls don't like me that way which is fine.


lol, sounds like a lie mate. I mean seriously, not even one?

Edit: wait.. I see how you put that now..which is kind of weird that you've made up your mind as to the reason why it maybe never happened. Just say that you can't think of a time..jeez lol
13881 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 6/26/15
I can easily tell with women, ended with a few hook ups ect.

But that ain't about a woman. At the start of a semester I took a philosophy class just for fun and easy points. I met a guy there and we hit off greatly and became close friends in a mather of a few weeks. He occasonally started to behave strangely, I didn't get it. At some point he then broke off our frirendship and all communications with me, I was left confused. We were such great buddys and stuff. Later I learned he was gay It all made sense. Too bad friendship rarelly survives love.
10080 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Seattle, WA
Offline
Posted 6/26/15

severticas wrote:


fallenking16 wrote:

Most likely has never happened to me because girls don't like me that way which is fine.


lol, sounds like a lie mate. I mean seriously, not even one?

Edit: wait.. I see how you put that now..which is kind of weird that you've made up your mind as to the reason why it maybe never happened. Just say that you can't think of a time..jeez lol


Sorry if I sounded like a downer. I just woke up lol. But in all serious I can't think of a time.

Posted 6/26/15

fallenking16 wrote:


severticas wrote:


fallenking16 wrote:

Most likely has never happened to me because girls don't like me that way which is fine.


lol, sounds like a lie mate. I mean seriously, not even one?

Edit: wait.. I see how you put that now..which is kind of weird that you've made up your mind as to the reason why it maybe never happened. Just say that you can't think of a time..jeez lol


Sorry if I sounded like a downer. I just woke up lol. But in all serious I can't think of a time.



you should be
8772 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / ATL - GA
Offline
Posted 6/26/15
Every time a cashier/waiter/waitress compliments my shirt I assume they are hitting on me. Does that make me a narcissist?
Posted 6/26/15
It has either never happened or I am completely oblivious to it. Oh well, que sera, sera.
7401 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
48 / M / New England, USA
Offline
Posted 6/26/15 , edited 6/26/15
In 7th grade I had a really cute girl ask me to go with her to her Bible meeting. I told her I found those meetings boring. A few months later she told me her friend cancelled on her for a concert she wanted to go to (Michael Jackson) and was wondering if I'd go with her, I was a metalhead and kind of laughed at the suggestion of me at a MJ concert. A month or two later, in the middle of history class she leaned forward (she sat right behind me) and whispered in my ear "I love you" and thinking I was the punchline of some dumb joke I laughed hard. Well, at the reunion I didn't go to one of my BFFs was talking to her (she's married now) and she referred to me as her "first love" and told him how I flat out rejected her when she asked me out twice and when she told me her feelings. I was floored when I realized all those years ago the joke was actually on me but I was the one telling it not her.
3550 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 6/26/15
As a blind teenager now in my later years I know what I was missing out (atleast twice), I wish I could go back in time and smack my teenage self.
23133 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/26/15
I'm blind to the signs most of the time. That, or I think I'm misinterpreting the signals. My story goes as such:

Tenth grade english class. I am sitting next to MM, we are casually talking about nothing in particular. She suddenly says to me "I need a boyfriend". Looking at me. I instantly feel sad because I have had a crush on this girl for 3 years. I wish I had known then what she meant.

But I'm sure many of us have stories like that.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.