First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Fall Out Boy
33363 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Socal
Offline
Posted 6/27/15 , edited 6/28/15
I like em, I like the under cork screw album but I still listen to the new stuff.

favorite: Sugar, We're Goin Down

What I like about the band is that their members have stayed solid and they made a comeback after staying silent.
8870 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 6/27/15
Need to die off now. They've had their time.
8006 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 6/27/15 , edited 6/27/15
Take This To Your Grave rules, unfortunately everything they put out after just got worse and worse.
9378 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / San Antonio
Offline
Posted 6/27/15
Fallout boy? You mean this guy?

41649 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/27/15
I'm not as familiar with them as I am Panic! at the Disco, but they're not bad.
9607 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / New York
Offline
Posted 6/28/15
there songs are awesome i do miss there old style but hey there trying out new things and all, and i really do like their new album ^~^ centuries,uma thurman, irresistible etc
Sogno- 
45684 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/28/15
i like them. even have one of their albums. wouldn't see them in concert though
10831 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
13 / F / California
Offline
Posted 6/28/15
Never have heard of these guys... sorry.
18714 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Arizona
Offline
Posted 6/28/15 , edited 6/28/15
"We're goin' down, down nana nananana. Sugar we're goin' down swingin'. I'll be your number one with the bullet. A loaded gun complex, cock it and pull it." - Pretty much what most people, including me, instantly think of when they hear of Fall Out Boy. Good times...

I really like their earlier, more punk sounding, stuff. Evening Out with Your Girlfriend was a pretty good album.
6361 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Making History So...
Offline
Posted 6/28/15

black_cat_kisa wrote:

I love them!!! *blasting uma thurman through the speakers*


Yess! You know it CX
6361 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Making History So...
Offline
Posted 6/28/15

Allie_cat418 wrote:

Hey!! I went to Hartford yesterday too! How were your seats? Did you enjoy the concert?


Ah my seats were really close. I was on the right side of the pavilion, section 400, so it was great. I did really enjoy it. I was really only there for Fall Out Boy so I can't say I enjoyed Wiz Khalifa. I loved seeing Travie McCoy show up too! What about you? Enjoy it?
6361 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Making History So...
Offline
Posted 6/28/15

shirtsleeves wrote:

Oh man, I love their songs! Patrick Stump's voice is amazing.
Although, I wouldn't call myself a huge fan and I've never been to one of their concerts (mainly because concerts are way too loud for me and there's too many people).
But if you're really into their songs, I'm sure you'll have a good time.


His voice is BEAUTIFUL. I did have a good time ^~^
6361 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Making History So...
Offline
Posted 6/28/15

animegirl2222 wrote:

I'm not as familiar with them as I am Panic! at the Disco, but they're not bad.


That's cool. I love Panic! at the Disco as well ^~^
6361 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Making History So...
Offline
Posted 6/28/15

artgal1 wrote:

there songs are awesome i do miss there old style but hey there trying out new things and all, and i really do like their new album ^~^ centuries,uma thurman, irresistible etc


I liked a lot of their old stuff too. It was more punk, yeh know? They always play a few of their old songs at concerts so that's pretty cool. My favorite song on the new album is Novocaine, which was actually supposed to be released on one of their earlier albums so that's why the style of the music for that song is more punk than the other ones.
9607 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / New York
Offline
Posted 6/28/15

I_am_amberrr wrote:


artgal1 wrote:

there songs are awesome i do miss there old style but hey there trying out new things and all, and i really do like their new album ^~^ centuries,uma thurman, irresistible etc


I liked a lot of their old stuff too. It was more punk, yeh know? They always play a few of their old songs at concerts so that's pretty cool. My favorite song on the new album is Novocaine, which was actually supposed to be released on one of their earlier albums so that's why the style of the music for that song is more punk than the other ones.


i cant choose which one i like o.O.. and true it sounds more like their old style
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.