First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Fall Out Boy
Gyava 
23694 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Fort Bragg, NC
Offline
Posted 6/28/15
the definition of my middle school life
2142 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/28/15

I_am_amberrr wrote:


Allie_cat418 wrote:

Hey!! I went to Hartford yesterday too! How were your seats? Did you enjoy the concert?


Ah my seats were really close. I was on the right side of the pavilion, section 400, so it was great. I did really enjoy it. I was really only there for Fall Out Boy so I can't say I enjoyed Wiz Khalifa. I loved seeing Travie McCoy show up too! What about you? Enjoy it?



I only supported Fall Out Boy as well, Wiz Khalifa's performance was a bad experience for me if I'm being honest. I thought it was a great concert. Surprisingly, I could see very well from my seat despite my short height. ( section 500)
Posted 6/30/15

Allie_cat418 wrote:


I_am_amberrr wrote:


Allie_cat418 wrote:

Hey!! I went to Hartford yesterday too! How were your seats? Did you enjoy the concert?


Ah my seats were really close. I was on the right side of the pavilion, section 400, so it was great. I did really enjoy it. I was really only there for Fall Out Boy so I can't say I enjoyed Wiz Khalifa. I loved seeing Travie McCoy show up too! What about you? Enjoy it?



I only supported Fall Out Boy as well, Wiz Khalifa's performance was a bad experience for me if I'm being honest. I thought it was a great concert. Surprisingly, I could see very well from my seat despite my short height. ( section 500)


So we were pretty close, huh? That's awesome. Did you get any merch? Buy any t-shirts? (Oh, I'm also pretty short too XD)
2142 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/30/15

I_am_amberrr wrote:


Allie_cat418 wrote:


I_am_amberrr wrote:


Allie_cat418 wrote:

Hey!! I went to Hartford yesterday too! How were your seats? Did you enjoy the concert?


Ah my seats were really close. I was on the right side of the pavilion, section 400, so it was great. I did really enjoy it. I was really only there for Fall Out Boy so I can't say I enjoyed Wiz Khalifa. I loved seeing Travie McCoy show up too! What about you? Enjoy it?



I only supported Fall Out Boy as well, Wiz Khalifa's performance was a bad experience for me if I'm being honest. I thought it was a great concert. Surprisingly, I could see very well from my seat despite my short height. ( section 500)


So we were pretty close, huh? That's awesome. Did you get any merch? Buy any t-shirts? (Oh, I'm also pretty short too XD)


I bought the standard black tour t-shirt with all the dates on the back and a photo on the front. Looking back on it I wish I had gotten another t-shirt too, oh well, that's what I get for being indecisive. -__- What did you get? (also I was laughing hysterically at all the weed related memorabilia )
Posted 6/30/15 , edited 6/30/15
Fall Out Boy's Immortals song featured in the Disney movie Big Hero 6 is fantastic
Posted 6/30/15

Allie_cat418 wrote:


I_am_amberrr wrote:


Allie_cat418 wrote:


I_am_amberrr wrote:


Allie_cat418 wrote:

Hey!! I went to Hartford yesterday too! How were your seats? Did you enjoy the concert?


Ah my seats were really close. I was on the right side of the pavilion, section 400, so it was great. I did really enjoy it. I was really only there for Fall Out Boy so I can't say I enjoyed Wiz Khalifa. I loved seeing Travie McCoy show up too! What about you? Enjoy it?



I only supported Fall Out Boy as well, Wiz Khalifa's performance was a bad experience for me if I'm being honest. I thought it was a great concert. Surprisingly, I could see very well from my seat despite my short height. ( section 500)


So we were pretty close, huh? That's awesome. Did you get any merch? Buy any t-shirts? (Oh, I'm also pretty short too XD)


I bought the standard black tour t-shirt with all the dates on the back and a photo on the front. Looking back on it I wish I had gotten another t-shirt too, oh well, that's what I get for being indecisive. -__- What did you get? (also I was laughing hysterically at all the weed related memorabilia )


I got a red Novocaine t-shirt and a maroon and black Centuries t-shirt. So expensive... I wanted to get a poster or something but I couldn't find any. There was a lot of weed-type merch, probably for Wiz's fans but I think I laughed more at how many tumblr girls I saw that concert. Like wow. Was I the only one to see that?
2142 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/30/15 , edited 6/30/15


They had a poster collection in the main merch stand (inside the buildings main entrance). You can probably still find the posters online Oh my gosh you're so right! There was a crazy amount of tumblr girls haha. I was so impressed by the people who came with their faces painted! What's your favorite song off their new album?
Posted 6/30/15

Allie_cat418 wrote:



They had a poster collection in the main merch stand (inside the buildings main entrance). You can probably still find the posters online Oh my gosh you're so right! There was a crazy amount of tumblr girls haha. I was so impressed by the people who came with their faces painted! What's your favorite song off their new album?


AWE MAN, really? I guess I can buy the posters online though. Oh, my favorite song is Novocaine off their new album. What's yours?
2142 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/30/15

I_am_amberrr wrote:


Allie_cat418 wrote:



They had a poster collection in the main merch stand (inside the buildings main entrance). You can probably still find the posters online Oh my gosh you're so right! There was a crazy amount of tumblr girls haha. I was so impressed by the people who came with their faces painted! What's your favorite song off their new album?


AWE MAN, really? I guess I can buy the posters online though. Oh, my favorite song is Novocaine off their new album. What's yours?


My favorites are Uma Thurman and Jet Pack Blues.
Sailor Candy Moderator
215201 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 12/25/16
End of year forum cleanup. ^,^ Locked!
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.