First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Beheading in France; ISIS attack in Tunisia
8701 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Definitely not EU
Offline
Posted 6/26/15
Another attack in France, man beheaded, you know how it goes.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-33284937

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3140304/Decapitated-body-Islamist-flag-industrial-estate-France.html


The victim's head was found hanging on a fence near the factory's entrance. Two Islamist flags, both with Arabic inscriptions were found alongside it.


Also today, a Hotel in Tunisia was attacked by ISIS with 37 people (mainly British / European) dead.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3140454/Tourists-run-lives-Tunisian-beach-gunman-carries-attack-outside-hotel-packed-Britons.html


English boy, 16, survived after seeing his parents and grandmother killed


I wonder how long this will continue until we finally do something.
48597 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / AZ
Offline
Posted 6/26/15
They're just "misunderstood"

Posted 6/26/15 , edited 7/1/15
Do what? Demean innocent people because of some loons?

Islam is a religion, not a cult. There's people within it who are doing this, not the entirety.

Posted 6/26/15 , edited 6/26/15

AiYumega wrote:

Do what? Demean innocent people because of some loons?

Islam is a religion, not a cult. There's people within it who are doing this, not the entirety.



OP is such a try hard. Actually, kinda like you and your digs at people who watch anime.
27254 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 6/26/15 , edited 7/1/15
Out of the millions or billions of Islam adherents worldwide, we tend to focus on the violent zealots. Sort of like how the news never reports anything good and people get depressed about how awful the world is because they only see bad things, even though the modern rate of human violence is low now compared to what it used to be.

I think one big factor is that there are still countries ruled under Islamic law (religious government) when other nations don't openly rule based on their religious beliefs.

We can't exactly herd all Islamic people to some confined area as a preventative measure...and Christians and Atheists are also guilty of violent crime in the names of their respective faiths. The violent fanatics should definitely be punished, though.
Posted 6/26/15

severticas wrote:


OP is such a try hard. Actually, kinda like you and your digs at people who watch anime.


That would make sense if I didnt watch anime.

But...umm...I do. So...that happened.
8701 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Definitely not EU
Offline
Posted 6/26/15 , edited 6/26/15

AiYumega wrote:

Do what? Demean innocent people because of some loons?

Islam is a religion, not a cult. There's people within it who are doing this, not the entirety.



Send the army in, they'll all be wiped out in weeks because they're weak and can only pray on unsuspecting victims without weapons. And it's not demeaning innocent people and it's also not 'some' loons. There are many of them which is why they're getting so widespread now. But I guess we'll keep quite and let people get massacred otherwise we might hurt the feelings of those who follow a crap religion.
Posted 6/26/15 , edited 7/1/15

DanteVSTheWorld wrote:


Send the army in, they'll all be wiped out in weeks because they're weak and can only pray on unsuspecting victims without weapons.


Who? ISIS? Or every living follower of Islam....


And it's not demeaning innocent people and it's also not 'some' loons. There are many of them which is why they're getting so widespread now


Kinda like the Islamophobic BS you seem to peddling today. Im not sure why but...


But I guess we'll keep quite and let people get massacred otherwise we might hurt the feelings of those who follow a crap religion.


Crap religion? It's a faith. If that's your opinion, great. But don't throw stones in house glasses.

Posted 6/26/15

AiYumega wrote:


severticas wrote:


OP is such a try hard. Actually, kinda like you and your digs at people who watch anime.


That would make sense if I didnt watch anime.

But...umm...I do. So...that happened.


no, you don't watch anime.
Posted 6/26/15

severticas wrote:



no, you don't watch anime.


Well that's shocking to me. Have I been watching French noir films by mistake?
7595 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Ark-La-Tex
Online
Posted 6/26/15

DanteVSTheWorld wrote:


AiYumega wrote:

Do what? Demean innocent people because of some loons?

Islam is a religion, not a cult. There's people within it who are doing this, not the entirety.



Send the army in, they'll all be wiped out in weeks because they're weak and can only pray on unsuspecting victims without weapons
. And it's not demeaning innocent people and it's also not 'some' loons. There are many of them which is why they're getting so widespread now. But I guess we'll keep quite and let people get massacred otherwise we might hurt the feelings of those who follow a religion.


Someone has a very short memory.
8772 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / ATL - GA
Offline
Posted 6/26/15

severticas wrote:


AiYumega wrote:


severticas wrote:


OP is such a try hard. Actually, kinda like you and your digs at people who watch anime.


That would make sense if I didnt watch anime.

But...umm...I do. So...that happened.


no, you don't watch anime.

I smell a stand user.
Posted 6/26/15

AiYumega wrote:


severticas wrote:



no, you don't watch anime.


Well that's shocking to me. Have I been watching French noir films by mistake?


Yes, that must be it.
8701 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Definitely not EU
Offline
Posted 6/26/15

AiYumega wrote:


DanteVSTheWorld wrote:


Send the army in, they'll all be wiped out in weeks because they're weak and can only pray on unsuspecting victims without weapons.


Who? ISIS? Or every living follower of Islam....


Obviously I'm talking about ISIS lol...


AiYumega wrote:


DanteVSTheWorld wrote:

And it's not demeaning innocent people and it's also not 'some' loons. There are many of them which is why they're getting so widespread now


Kinda like the Islamophobic BS you seem to peddling today. Im not sure why but...


Yes... because I don't agree with a religion I'm an islamophobe (which isn't even a real word). Are people who make fun of Christianity (especially Atheists) known as Christianityphobes? No, because Christians don't victimize themselves.

Posted 6/26/15

Valarasha wrote:


severticas wrote:


AiYumega wrote:


severticas wrote:


OP is such a try hard. Actually, kinda like you and your digs at people who watch anime.


That would make sense if I didnt watch anime.

But...umm...I do. So...that happened.


no, you don't watch anime.

I smell a stand user.


He just wrote that he doesn't make sense -.-

People are so slow
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.