First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
Post Reply ‘Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya 2wei Herz!’ Anime Discussion
42740 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
54 / M / East Coast
Offline
Posted 7/23/15

xCrimsonEX wrote:


FLjerry2011 wrote:


I've seen people say this was a given but tbh I was starting to worry so glad to hear it confirmed to be coming to CR, not to mention that the wait is almost over.

It is going to take the Place Of Nagato Dissapperance ( same TV slot) which was 16 EO's and FKL is 10 so it worls out nicely!
64008 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Colorado
Offline
Posted 7/23/15
I didn't see this thread. Well since lorreen gave her blessing for this being the official thread for Herz, I guess I'll use this thread for when the new anime starts and not the old one.
6831 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / The Abyss of Time
Offline
Posted 7/23/15 , edited 7/23/15

FLjerry2011 wrote:

It is going to take the Place Of Nagato Dissapperance ( same TV slot) which was 16 EO's and FKL is 10 so it worls out nicely!


Yeah, I'd heard that was what was going to be the case but it was just not hearing anything until the very end had me actually wavering a bit xD think I may have to break from my usual marathon-ing and instead watch this episodically cause I'm so hyped for it xD
One Punch Mod
94505 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 7/23/15

LoomyTheBrew wrote:

I didn't see this thread. Well since lorreen gave her blessing for this being the official thread for Herz, I guess I'll use this thread for when the new anime starts and not the old one.


Some day there will be too many Fate threads, but not today.
1948 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Surrey, UK
Offline
Posted 7/24/15
Anyone know what time it airs BST?
One Punch Mod
94505 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 7/24/15 , edited 7/24/15

BlackStarLine wrote:

Anyone know what time it airs BST?


7:30 pm (going by CR's site news announcement that has it at 11:30 am Pacific time)
13743 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / N.Ireland
Offline
Posted 7/24/15 , edited 7/24/15
I saw a video over on Reddit of the three girls in an outside bath.

Let's just say I think I'll be staying away from this series. The Loli is too much for me.
1948 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Surrey, UK
Offline
Posted 7/24/15
Thanks Lorreen, I just couldn't see it on the schedule for today.
One Punch Mod
94505 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 7/24/15

BlackStarLine wrote:

Thanks Lorreen, I just couldn't see it on the schedule for today.


That sometimes happens for first episodes, since they are getting info into the system up to the last minute sometimes. Like right now there isn't even a placeholder for the new season on the show page yet.
8121 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / qtπ
Offline
Posted 7/24/15
I guess I'll just bring this over from the other thread.

13743 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / N.Ireland
Offline
Posted 7/24/15

kdroberts wrote:

I guess I'll just bring this over from the other thread.



Yeah that's the video I mentioned a few posts above. It's wrong on so many levels yet I KNOW I'm going to end up watching it
8121 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / qtπ
Offline
Posted 7/24/15

UnholyKyono wrote:

It's wrong on so many levels


Are you a homosexual?
13743 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / N.Ireland
Offline
Posted 7/24/15 , edited 7/24/15

kdroberts wrote:


UnholyKyono wrote:

It's wrong on so many levels


Are you a homosexual?


Very mature. Questioning my sexuality because I feel uncomfortable watching 11 / 12 year old girls tonguing each other in the nude.
8121 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / qtπ
Offline
Posted 7/24/15 , edited 7/24/15

UnholyKyono wrote:


kdroberts wrote:


UnholyKyono wrote:

It's wrong on so many levels


Are you a homosexual?


Very mature. Questioning my sexuality because I feel uncomfortable watching 11 / 12 year old girls tonguing each other in the nude.


Yes, exactly. You see my reasoning.

And they're ten, just for the record.
13743 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / N.Ireland
Offline
Posted 7/24/15

kdroberts wrote:


UnholyKyono wrote:


kdroberts wrote:


UnholyKyono wrote:

It's wrong on so many levels


Are you a homosexual?


Very mature. Questioning my sexuality because I feel uncomfortable watching 11 / 12 year old girls tonguing each other in the nude.


Yes, exactly. You see my reasoning.

And they're ten, just for the record.


No I don't see your reasoning. I'm 30 years old. If I was the age of the girls in the show then yes, I'd love it. But at my age and being male it is absurdly uncomfortable to watch.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.