First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Which one is better ? Finish Uni or Go to work after Highschool
17206 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/26/06
Hmm, I was thinking about this topic for some reason, and this is what I was thinking: Their are also people born rich, but with that their are many born, well, not rich. So if their are millionaires who didn't finish or go to a university, how many aren't rich? Their are also people who inherited billions at a young age, but how many did not get that money? I think its all about the odds, you have a much better change of getting rich after you get a better education.
8312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 11/26/06
yup, i got the full scholarship to my school for great grades, and if im an RA next year, i wont be paying a single cent, so ill just live off the school

BUMS RULE!!!
2682 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / vWhere we perciee...
Offline
Posted 11/26/06
Ummmm....seriously bums waste all their money so they are never rich...i mean a bum is a bum and if you say rich bum..it makes no sense. I already tried to say that to my parents when I was in elementary school.
15944 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/26/06
Hich school >>>>>>>> College
I miss High school
8312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 11/26/06
mreh
in HS i was cool with everyone

but in college, i can be a JERK to everyone
15944 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/26/06
Well but dont you miss the high school spirit the people in your high school the teachers the cafateria the building or am I bieng an emotional girl Cmon High school rulz
6326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Hogwarts
Offline
Posted 11/26/06

Asndrgn wrote:


simpleyesa wrote:

you need kicked your butt to work.

You’re commencing with the wrong degree or something since you really don’t know where you’re heading.
That’s a waste.




But Bill gates dropped out not because its a waste. he realised he had talent and strength and he invested in it.
2682 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / vWhere we perciee...
Offline
Posted 11/26/06
I was an outcast in high school..so no i wont miss it...other than the fact there were less ppl going there compared to college. I don't think you'll miss football players spitting noogies at you, or even people labeled as retards making fun of you, or people giving you the look as you try to approach their group to befriend them. I carried a mini-igloo that had my cold lunch in there and people made fun of me cause of that too.
2682 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / vWhere we perciee...
Offline
Posted 11/26/06

bellus-vae wrote:


Asndrgn wrote:


simpleyesa wrote:

you need kicked your butt to work.

You’re commencing with the wrong degree or something since you really don’t know where you’re heading.
That’s a waste.




But Bill gates dropped out not because its a waste. he realised he had talent and strength and he invested in it.


LoL...bill gates was a luck ass who chanced it lol. He just stole apples ideas and reversed them so there would be no copyright.
13014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / in the club
Offline
Posted 11/26/06
in commerce, LUCK helps a lot.
2682 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / vWhere we perciee...
Offline
Posted 11/26/06
Hahahaha.....for sure ....right place at the right time.
13014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / in the club
Offline
Posted 11/27/06
exactly, hopefully i get enough LUCK.

hello NYC!
5352 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 11/27/06
Finish university, there's a very very low chance you'll succeed/get into anything beyond a cashier
13014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / in the club
Offline
Posted 11/27/06
ironic?
17206 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/27/06
Bill Gates started designing programs at age 13... then he got IBM to have a contract with him so he would get payed for every computer that had his operating system on it... it was a combination of luck and skill... mostly luck
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.