First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply THE [email protected] CINDERELLA GIRLS: Starlight Stage [Discussion]
39245 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 9/16/15
So I'm definitely enjoying the game a lot. It looks fantastic and the music is a lot of fun to play to, with Master offering a nice challenge.

Here's my profile (along with a glorious Anzu SSR). I've already sent requests to everyone who posted their ID in this thread, but if anyone else wants to, feel free to send a request! Just indicate that you're @CR in your profile so I don't think you're a stranger.

6756 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / North Carolina
Offline
Posted 9/16/15 , edited 9/16/15
Congrats on the SSR's! They're both so cute. <3

Speaking of, a sudden maintenance occurred to do some updates (and of course, it happened right when I about to empty my bar *grumble*). A new set of SSR's will be up once it's over and we'll be getting compensation.
790 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 9/16/15
I really need an English guide to understand what some of these menus say and so I can navigate better.
Loving the game for the most part. Still need to watch imas though.
30000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Planet Orco
Offline
Posted 9/17/15
New cards are out!
SSR Miku, SR Aiko and R Mayu! I need that Miku and Aiko card * w * Probably going to do 10 draw later! Wish me luck!
Kinda surprised that they didn't do any event announcements, i thought it would be coming after the maintenance xD
39245 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 9/17/15

Mtn64 wrote:

I really need an English guide to understand what some of these menus say and so I can navigate better.
Loving the game for the most part. Still need to watch imas though.


Ask and ye shall receive: http://moeidolatry.com/starlight/
13391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Richmond, VA
Offline
Posted 9/17/15
I'd guess it'd be another couple weeks before any kind of event started. Gotta give everyone a chance to build their units up. Plus time to work out any early bugs.

I'm looking forward to seeing what kind of events this game will have. Kind of tired of the Love Live "collect icons during songs to play event song" style event.
Lannae 
48081 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 9/17/15
I decided to do a solo plat. gacha, and got this. I'm pretty happy!



Time to idolize!
13391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Richmond, VA
Offline
Posted 9/17/15

Lannae wrote:

I decided to do a solo plat. gacha, and got this. I'm pretty happy!



Time to idolize!


Nice! Her idolized SR art is really good.

Speaking of idolized SR art, don't think i'm gonna switch from Mika as my main girl for a while.

6756 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / North Carolina
Offline
Posted 9/17/15 , edited 9/17/15
Was trying to purchase some gems to try the discount scout... then as I kept getting errors remembered that I actually need a Google Play card. Too used to EN SIF where every purchase is done with Google Wallet. But now I'm wondering how I would even go about that since it automatically tries use Google Wallet. English version now plz and ty

EDIT: Nvm, it seems to work now. Really not sure why it wasn't working before...

EDIT 2: HOLY SHIT









An SSR and two SR's on the first draw?! I've never been this lucky with SIF. I'm over the moon right now but I'm also scared I might have used up all my luck before Kayochin's UR lol. Either way, $4 well spent!






I got both of your friend requests but accidentally declined them. I've sent out new ones.

30000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Planet Orco
Offline
Posted 9/18/15

Rei-hime wrote:

Was trying to purchase some gems to try the discount scout... then as I kept getting errors remembered that I actually need a Google Play card. Too used to EN SIF where every purchase is done with Google Wallet. But now I'm wondering how I would even go about that since it automatically tries use Google Wallet. English version now plz and ty

EDIT: Nvm, it seems to work now. Really not sure why it wasn't working before...

EDIT 2: HOLY SHIT



An SSR and two SR's on the first draw?! I've never been this lucky with SIF. I'm over the moon right now but I'm also scared I might have used up all my luck before Kayochin's UR lol. Either way, $4 well spent!




Congrats for that SSR! That Ranko is beautiful in her normal form and idolized! * w *
I did my 10+1 yesterday and only 2 SR's appeared of Miho and Minami(At least it's 2 and not 1 i guess ^^;) Still waiting for my time to get that first SSR!

Speaking of the discount scout, i just bought some jewels yesterday to do the daily scouts. Have only got R's so far though xD
8638 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 9/18/15
Trying hard not to spend money on this, but reaching a second 10-pull on earned jewels takes a looong time. Hopefully it's worth it.

That SSR Anzu will be mine one day.
49355 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M/F - Michigan
Offline
Posted 9/19/15 , edited 9/19/15
I've got 1300 star gems right now. it's really hard to resist wanting to do a solo draw. D: Everyone has such beautiful card draws...

Has anyone figured out what makes a girl able to be idolized? Is it full hearts? I've got enough jewellery and stuff to idolize Rin, but she's still grayed out.

Also, Kanako is rather distracting in 3D events. >_>
30000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Planet Orco
Offline
Posted 9/19/15

kitsuneshoujo wrote:

I've got 1300 star gems right now. it's really hard to resist wanting to do a solo draw. D: Everyone has such beautiful card draws...

Has anyone figured out what makes a girl able to be idolized? Is it full hearts? I've got enough jewellery and stuff to idolize Rin, but she's still grayed out.

Also, Kanako is rather distracting in 3D events. >_>


Yep! You'll need to get full hearts to idolize (kind of like the bond system in SIF)
The good thing is that you only need 1 of the card for idolizing xD
49355 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M/F - Michigan
Offline
Posted 9/20/15

PaulieGT82

Speaking of idolized SR art, don't think i'm gonna switch from Mika as my main girl for a while.



OMG i want that Mika card!!

I'll have to post my Kaede sr afterwhile. She's beautiful.
13391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Richmond, VA
Offline
Posted 9/20/15

Porotchi812 wrote:


kitsuneshoujo wrote:

I've got 1300 star gems right now. it's really hard to resist wanting to do a solo draw. D: Everyone has such beautiful card draws...

Has anyone figured out what makes a girl able to be idolized? Is it full hearts? I've got enough jewellery and stuff to idolize Rin, but she's still grayed out.

Also, Kanako is rather distracting in 3D events. >_>


Yep! You'll need to get full hearts to idolize (kind of like the bond system in SIF)
The good thing is that you only need 1 of the card for idolizing xD


I do like this system but the item RNG is not being kind to me. I've needed a pink tiara for my SSR Uzuki for a while and in that time, I've gotten like three blue tiaras. Guess I'm set if I get a Cool SSR...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.