First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Life sized Momo from To-Love Ru
48222 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / USA
Offline
Posted 7/1/15 , edited 7/1/15
2477 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / England
Offline
Posted 7/1/15 , edited 7/1/15

Salamander3 wrote:
This was also created using a 3D printer.
Thoughts?


I need to buy a 3D printer, definitely comes to mind.
Posted 7/1/15 , edited 7/1/15
3D printers are pretty amazing.
17945 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 7/1/15 , edited 7/1/15
1. I need this guys adress
2. I need to learn how to break in
3. I need a drunken priest to marry me to an object
14091 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 7/1/15
1st body pillows now this.

inb4 they mass-produce them for hoo-ha dilly purposes.
Posted 7/1/15

nichtmalda wrote:

1. I need this guys adress
2. I need to learn how to break in
3. I need a drunken priest to marry me to an object


Why do you need to marry it? just lock it in your house like the first guy did.
18623 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Nottingham, Engla...
Offline
Posted 7/1/15 , edited 7/1/15
I would have printed her nude first and then dressed her. Those stockings are way too shiny.
14091 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 7/1/15
xxJing 
40052 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Duckburg
Offline
Posted 7/1/15
It's kind of creepy.
67728 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / UK
Offline
Posted 7/1/15
I want this so much
126506 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / Gensokyo
Offline
Posted 7/1/15
I need this.
1840 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / The Bebop
Offline
Posted 7/1/15 , edited 7/1/15
Get a life-sized Yami and we have a deal
Ejanss 
16609 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Online
Posted 7/1/15

haikinka wrote:

3D printers are pretty amazing.


Has anyone figured out an earthly commercial use for 3D printers besides
A) Custom action figures
or
B) Sending charity artificial limbs digitally to distressed areas without access to medical?

That's all we seem to be seeing from the "new 3D Printing revolution", and one seems to be more valuable than the other.
Posted 7/1/15

Ejanss wrote:

Has anyone figured out an earthly commercial use for 3D printers besides
A) Custom action figures
or
B) Sending charity artificial limbs digitally to distressed areas without access to medical?

That's all we seem to be seeing from the "new 3D Printing revolution", and one seems to be more valuable than the other.


Lets try to use a little imagination now.
14091 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 7/1/15

rohaun wrote:

Get a life-sized Yami and we have a deal


I can see it now

*insert To Love-ru Diary Gold


don't google that lol
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.