First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
World Cup
28396 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
53 / M / Bay Area
Offline
Posted 7/5/15 , edited 7/5/15
Update nobody has 4-0 score and not even half time yet USA killing it
20509 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/5/15 , edited 7/5/15
I don't know anymore
5825 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Las Vegas
Offline
Posted 7/5/15 , edited 7/5/15
USA 4-1 Japan

Lets go USA!!!
Posted 7/5/15 , edited 7/5/15
1941, is eet? xD jk
Posted 7/5/15 , edited 7/5/15
what a game. u.s. deserves this. gonna be spanking all that booty tonight
Posted 7/5/15 , edited 7/6/15

severticas wrote:

1941, is eet? xD jk




Banned
1567 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 7/5/15 , edited 7/6/15
lmfao there actually is a womens cup. i thought it was a joke
5811 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / Palatine, Illinois
Offline
Posted 7/5/15 , edited 7/6/15
USA 5
Japan 2
>_<
5825 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Las Vegas
Offline
Posted 7/5/15 , edited 7/6/15
USA 5-2 Japan


WOOHOO!!
5825 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Las Vegas
Offline
Posted 7/5/15 , edited 7/6/15

wingopanda wrote:

lmfao there actually is a womens cup. i thought it was a joke


Living under a rock?
Banned
1567 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 7/5/15 , edited 7/6/15

endallchaos wrote:


wingopanda wrote:

lmfao there actually is a womens cup. i thought it was a joke


Living under a rock?


I am actually literally living under a rock
5811 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / Palatine, Illinois
Offline
Posted 7/5/15 , edited 7/6/15

wingopanda wrote:


endallchaos wrote:


wingopanda wrote:

lmfao there actually is a womens cup. i thought it was a joke


Living under a rock?


I am actually literally living under a rock


Patrick?
5825 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Las Vegas
Offline
Posted 7/5/15 , edited 7/6/15


Damn...
Posted 7/5/15 , edited 7/6/15
Look what's trending on Twitter because ya know us Americans are just really civil.

https://twitter.com/search?q=%22Pearl%20Harbor%22&src=tren
5811 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / Palatine, Illinois
Offline
Posted 7/5/15 , edited 7/6/15

AiYumega wrote:

Look what's trending on Twitter because ya know us Americans are just really civil.

https://twitter.com/search?q=%22Pearl%20Harbor%22&src=tren


Wow tons of jokes about pearl harbor right now ._.
I was kinda hoping we could get through a sporting's event without racial conflict...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.