First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Magic Mike xxl. Feminist double standard?
9551 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 7/1/15 , edited 7/1/15
I dont know why your still talking about this, its clearly a MC Ride thread now. DEATH YON!
13252 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / Death ✭
Offline
Posted 7/1/15

megahobbit wrote:




I think Ride could star in the new Magic Mike. Id pay good money to see him do a Strip tease to "Have a sad cum"


LMFAO! I would pay to see that too.
9551 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 7/1/15 , edited 7/1/15

frankvr6 wrote:

LMFAO! I would pay to see that too.



Well Pattinson did play guitar on birds so he could be lead Ride into a fruitful acting career. I cant wait for when MC Ride stars as the coach of the female Olympic swim team in the future classic "Teaching Bitches how to Swim"
11599 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / New York
Offline
Posted 7/1/15

bernardwheelerjr wrote:

I was referring to the UN realistic body standard. Should boys start taking steroids and spending 12 hours a day weight training to have a magic mike xxl body?


You do realize this is a movie about male strippers? Have you ever been to a strip club for men, there are no obese 50 year old women shaking their rear ends for our enjoyment. They are young mostly in shape women with great "assets" because thats what men want its what we fantasize about. Now dont you think it would be only fair that women should be able to spend their money to enjoy their fantasy?

This a business like any business its fueled by supply and demand. Unless your willing to shutdown ever strip club and brothel in the country then just relax and accept the fact that fat out of shape men dont really appeal to most women, just like that applies to how men feel.
Posted 7/1/15

haikinka wrote:

Why can't we just sexualise both

Yeah ikr
Posted 7/1/15 , edited 7/2/15
I think OP is just trying start something here & not an actual discussion
13252 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / Death ✭
Offline
Posted 7/1/15

megahobbit wrote:


frankvr6 wrote:

LMFAO! I would pay to see that too.



Well Pattinson did play guitar on birds so he could be lead Ride into a fruitful acting career. I cant wait for when MC Ride stars as the coach of the female Olympic swim team in the future classic "Teaching Bitches how to Swim"



I think that could work. I would be first in line if it was released in the theaters, but I think It might be a good idea to make it an independent film, maybe a limited theater release.
9551 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 7/1/15 , edited 7/1/15

frankvr6 wrote:
I think that could work. I would be first in line if it was released in the theaters, but I think It might be a good idea to make it an independent film, maybe a limited theater release.


Yeah maybe some MC Ride independent flicks. Id pay too see him star in The Room.


I think I just thought of the greatest thing ever.

"I did not hit her I did not, Oh Hi Ride" Said Tommy

"WHY A BITCH GOTTA LIE" Said Ride.


"Anyway hows your sex life" said Tommy

"SKIRT SO SHORT HER ASS IS SHOWING AND SHE LOOKING SO YOU KNOW YOUR GONNA GET IT TONIGHT" Said Ride.


"Everybody Betrayed me im fed up with this wurld" Said Tommy

"FUCK IT" Said Ride

32280 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / St.Louis - USA
Offline
Posted 7/1/15

bernardwheelerjr wrote:

So why is it OK to expect men to have a body that takes steroids and 12 to 15 hours a day of heavy weight training?


If you did that kind of exercise regiment you would end up a like those huge body builders, not the shredded stripper body.


9551 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 7/1/15

anzn wrote:

I think OP is just trying start something here & not an actual discussion


Yeah but at the same time me and Frank are trying are best to make it about MC Ride.

If anybody gets this reference there awesome.
29739 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Fraxinus
Offline
Posted 7/1/15 , edited 7/2/15
As much as I hate double standards, although I hadn't seen the movie, nor had any idea what it was about, if it is about male strippers like Screendoor said, then I think men would be demanding women with good figures in their strip clubs, too. I see no double standards here, but just someone arguing for the sake of arguing.
17077 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
44 / M / Verginia
Offline
Posted 7/1/15 , edited 7/1/15
Based on the above comments I guess it is also OK for men to expect women will have cut and perfect boddies as well?
Ultimately as I reiterated time and time again this was not about a movie but about forcing an unrealistic body image on young boys.
And the hyprocy of feminists that think it is OK to make boys think that is OK while condemning female strippers and their unhealthy body type and lifestyle
29739 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Fraxinus
Offline
Posted 7/1/15

bernardwheelerjr wrote:

Based on the above comments I guess it is also OK for men to expect women will have cut and perfect boddies as well?


I haven't seen the movie, but if we're talking about strippers, then you would expect a stripper to have a desirable body, regardless of their sex.
660 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Greensboro North...
Offline
Posted 7/1/15
Umm I doubt those guys are talking steroids but instead they are watching what they eat.
13252 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / Death ✭
Offline
Posted 7/1/15

megahobbit wrote:


anzn wrote:

I think OP is just trying start something here & not an actual discussion


Yeah but at the same time me and Frank are trying are best to make it about MC Ride.

If anybody gets this reference there awesome.


First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.