First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
ENOUGH is enough
17225 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
(´◔౪◔)✂❤
Offline
Posted 7/3/15 , edited 7/3/15

All weeaboo men should have the right to be designated an Asian women plucked out from some east Asian village. --weeb
2047 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 7/3/15
The weebs will march on washington
Posted 7/3/15
Weebs are scum of the Earth and half of the worlds problems. We need a new genocide.
27254 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 7/3/15
They're treated like high school goths and those people who are so prissy they can't go outside for 10 minutes because of bugs and their nailjobs. They are turning in circles within themseleves and need time and experiences in reality to wake them up. People can't understand them because they are thinking too differently.
24281 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 7/3/15

biscuitnote wrote:

The weebs will march on washington


They're afraid of daylight, you know this.
13134 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Toronto, Canada
Offline
Posted 7/3/15

haikinka wrote:

Weebs are scum of the Earth and half of the worlds problems. We need a new genocide.


mor3 bm
Posted 7/3/15


Don't talk to me fucking weeb.
11012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/3/15


At least the meme was easy enough to find
13134 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Toronto, Canada
Offline
Posted 7/3/15

haikinka wrote:



Don't talk to me fucking weeb.


filthy basement dweller.
13134 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Toronto, Canada
Offline
Posted 7/3/15
we need more onii-chans to defend us. desu ne
2047 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 7/3/15

MysticGon wrote:


biscuitnote wrote:

The weebs will march on washington


They're afraid of daylight, you know this.


A strong weeb leader will emerge and organize the disorganized factions he will unite them and they will seize political power. A waifu in every pot and a mandatory anime broadcasts in public schools will become the new normal.
Posted 7/3/15

LambentLight wrote:

filthy basement dweller.


We're coming for you.
10332 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 7/3/15
enough is enough

i can't go on, I can't go on no more no

enough is enough

i want him out, I want him out that door now~

Didn't realize the song was about weeaboos
13134 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Toronto, Canada
Offline
Posted 7/3/15

haikinka wrote:


LambentLight wrote:

filthy basement dweller.


We're coming for you.

stay in th3 dark you bas3m3nt dw3ll3r. i'll call my s3ns3i, s3mpai, and oni can on you hahaha (anim3 laugh)
Posted 7/3/15

harutoharuta wrote:

enough is enough

i can't go on, I can't go on no more no

enough is enough

i want him out, I want him out that door now~



I love that song actually. Especially the Barbara Streisand duet.
Posted 7/3/15


hahaha
13134 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Toronto, Canada
Offline
Posted 7/3/15

biscuitnote wrote:


MysticGon wrote:


biscuitnote wrote:

The weebs will march on washington


They're afraid of daylight, you know this.


A strong weeb leader will emerge and organize the disorganized factions he will unite them and they will seize political power. A waifu in every pot and a mandatory anime broadcasts in public schools will become the new normal.


am3n
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.