First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Inspiring quotes from people in your life.
5387 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Florida
Offline
Posted 7/3/15
Are you people happy with the way the world is? As for me, I hate it. -Lockon Stratos
11281 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F
Offline
Posted 7/3/15
"It's ok if you are weird, we all are."
6628 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / England
Offline
Posted 7/3/15
I don't remember any quotes because I only remember the meaning behind things. That said, here's a quote from me.

"The world is like a sandbox game, you can do anything you want within the rules of the game."
Posted 7/3/15
DON'T FUCKING WATER IT DOWN
Posted 7/3/15

Jwade316 wrote:

Are you people happy with the way the world is? As for me, I hate it. -Lockon Stratos


waow you knew lockon stratos?

was he your dad?
22761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Michigan
Offline
Posted 7/3/15
"You do you man, literally and figuratively"
Posted 7/3/15

Tsukiou wrote:

"You do you man, literally and figuratively"


masturbation is a sin
15177 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/3/15
i think best advice i ever had in life was:

that you can do anything, i mean anything.
planned it, n go for it.

i think thats it, but always plan it always.
6628 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / England
Offline
Posted 7/3/15

juanasilo wrote:

i think best advice i ever had in life was:

that you can do anything, i mean anything.
planned it, n go for it.

i think thats it, but always plan it always.


Plan for a plan when the plan doesn't go to plan.
15177 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/3/15
a less ye know how to plan it.
duh
5387 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Florida
Offline
Posted 7/3/15

BigBoyAndAStrongBoy wrote:


Jwade316 wrote:

Are you people happy with the way the world is? As for me, I hate it. -Lockon Stratos


waow you knew lockon stratos?

was he your dad?


You bet.

Seeing him die took its toll on me.

R.I.P. Lockon Stratos, you are still missed.
24558 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / Ikemen next door
Offline
Posted 7/3/15

Jwade316 wrote:


BigBoyAndAStrongBoy wrote:


Jwade316 wrote:

Are you people happy with the way the world is? As for me, I hate it. -Lockon Stratos


waow you knew lockon stratos?

was he your dad?


You bet.

Seeing him die took its toll on me.

R.I.P. Lockon Stratos, you are still missed.



I felt sad when he died coz I don't see the Lockon Stratos in his brother. >.<
5387 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Florida
Offline
Posted 7/3/15

Je-lee-mei wrote:


Jwade316 wrote:


BigBoyAndAStrongBoy wrote:


Jwade316 wrote:

Are you people happy with the way the world is? As for me, I hate it. -Lockon Stratos


waow you knew lockon stratos?

was he your dad?


You bet.

Seeing him die took its toll on me.

R.I.P. Lockon Stratos, you are still missed.



I felt sad when he died coz I don't see the Lockon Stratos in his brother. >.<


Just like the name says. Targeting and Firing! -2nd Lockon Stratos

33341 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Socal
Offline
Posted 7/3/15
"look at all the possibilities, nothing is 100% certain"- Dad
991 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 7/3/15
it's better to get ten when you ask for one, than one when you ask for ten
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.