First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
bratz or barbie??
8990 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / Ronald McDonald's...
Offline
Posted 7/3/07 , edited 7/4/07
^I was right with suspecting clones then
Posted 7/3/07 , edited 7/4/07
wow...i feel more mature and i'm 12 and they're 16 and 14 ha ha
Akixx9 
8688 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 7/3/07 , edited 7/4/07
none, never really played with them when i was young, only a bit
27767 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/3/07 , edited 7/4/07
^i thought its a duplicate anyway?
8990 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / Ronald McDonald's...
Offline
Posted 7/3/07 , edited 7/4/07

lokita wrote:


TOF14 wrote:


mushroomjay wrote:


darknights000123 wrote:

paige i luv u 4 making this forum!!!!!!!!!


You put her up to it?


isn't dark the girl that made the 1st one? this is getting very fishy

and lmao @jay


Yep, she made the first one. And another one of their friends made a third thread.


Maybe they were sent to CR by Bratz incorporated
Posted 7/3/07 , edited 7/4/07

ahojcookie wrote:


lokita wrote:


TOF14 wrote:


mushroomjay wrote:


darknights000123 wrote:

paige i luv u 4 making this forum!!!!!!!!!


You put her up to it?


isn't dark the girl that made the 1st one? this is getting very fishy

and lmao @jay


Yep, she made the first one. And another one of their friends made a third thread.


Maybe they were sent to CR by Bratz incorporated


yeah they said "let's get young girls to post about our dollZ on a site that hosts and anime and azn music" lmao
4328 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / for the love of g...
Offline
Posted 7/3/07 , edited 7/4/07
Mr.Poop snake mod frightens me...

Ugh. The barbie song from aqua plays in my head whenever i'm on this thread...
That plastic doll has the most sickening smile i have ever seen.
Posted 7/3/07 , edited 7/4/07
Elephantiasis of the scrotum is disgusting , but i can find links if anyone wants to see em.
8990 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / Ronald McDonald's...
Offline
Posted 7/3/07 , edited 7/4/07

TOF14 wrote:


ahojcookie wrote:


lokita wrote:


TOF14 wrote:


mushroomjay wrote:


darknights000123 wrote:

paige i luv u 4 making this forum!!!!!!!!!


You put her up to it?


isn't dark the girl that made the 1st one? this is getting very fishy

and lmao @jay


Yep, she made the first one. And another one of their friends made a third thread.


Maybe they were sent to CR by Bratz incorporated


yeah they said "let's get young girls to post about our dollZ on a site that hosts and anime and azn music" lmao



Yeah, maybe they're even pimps, trying to lure CR's 12 year olds into the business.
11277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / Iloilo City, PH
Offline
Posted 7/3/07 , edited 7/4/07
^my god... they're like tupperware conventions but for kids...! lol!

don't be he's a nice poop snake and has valid reasons to do what he does...
Posted 7/3/07 , edited 7/4/07

manzi wrote:

don't be he's a nice poop snake and has valid reasons to do what he does...


nice *cough* he's just doing his job...nice or not but who taught the creators spelling? you don't make things plural by adding a z you make is plural by adding a s or es or ies lmao
Posted 7/3/07 , edited 7/4/07
one time , I went to grab a Pepsi i had been drinking, took a sip , and realized all to late that it was the wrong can , it was the one i had been using as an ashtray for 3 days .

Actually, it kinda tasted like beer.
3779 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 7/3/07 , edited 7/4/07
^lol... random.. someone please lock this thread now.. its annoying.
11277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / Iloilo City, PH
Offline
Posted 7/3/07 , edited 7/4/07
@ gev: kudos for the randomness...

@TOF14: well it's kinda odd for you but it's pretty normal in the internet... just like this D0 J00 und3r574nd \/\/h47 1'm 54Y1n6? sure it bugs a lot of people but heck it's fun...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.