Steam Group
Contributor
5856 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Canada, BC
Offline
Posted 7/5/15 , edited 10/23/15
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/animeisbetterthanreallife join if ya got steam so we can all play together
Contributor
1061 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Netherlands,Overi...
Offline
Posted 9/15/15
I'm in just to confirm.
Contributor
Virren 
13173 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Pasadena, TX
Offline
Posted 9/16/15
joined.
Member
10544 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Calgary, AB
Offline
Posted 9/16/15
joined
Contributor
Virren 
13173 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Pasadena, TX
Offline
Posted 12/6/15
like no-one there ever notices my posts. i've got several steam game codes i dont care for and not one person said they'd take any of them.

not aaa titles but still free games.
Member
17046 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Beacon Academy
Offline
Posted 12/7/15

Virren wrote:

like no-one there ever notices my posts. i've got several steam game codes i dont care for and not one person said they'd take any of them.

not aaa titles but still free games.


For what games?
Contributor
Virren 
13173 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Pasadena, TX
Offline
Posted 12/7/15

Deathknight134 wrote:


Virren wrote:

like no-one there ever notices my posts. i've got several steam game codes i dont care for and not one person said they'd take any of them.

not aaa titles but still free games.


For what games?


i've got several, it's in the steam page. i just updated the list. if you want one just PM me on steam, or post on the thread there. i buy humble bundles and some of the games dont interest me.
Member
17046 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Beacon Academy
Offline
Posted 12/7/15 , edited 12/7/15

Virren wrote:


Deathknight134 wrote:


Virren wrote:

like no-one there ever notices my posts. i've got several steam game codes i dont care for and not one person said they'd take any of them.

not aaa titles but still free games.


For what games?


i've got several, it's in the steam page. i just updated the list. if you want one just PM me on steam, or post on the thread there. i buy humble bundles and some of the games dont interest me.


They dun seem like games I play. So guess not, lol. But, my friend may want em, he likes to get alot of games on steam, he's got over 30 I believe, lol.
Contributor
Virren 
13173 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Pasadena, TX
Offline
Posted 12/7/15

Deathknight134 wrote:


Virren wrote:


Deathknight134 wrote:


Virren wrote:

like no-one there ever notices my posts. i've got several steam game codes i dont care for and not one person said they'd take any of them.

not aaa titles but still free games.


For what games?


i've got several, it's in the steam page. i just updated the list. if you want one just PM me on steam, or post on the thread there. i buy humble bundles and some of the games dont interest me.


They dun seem like games I play. So guess not, lol. But, my friend may want em, he likes to get alot of games on steam, he's got over 30 I believe, lol.


if he's interested tell him to PM me with his top choice, if no one else speaks up any time soon i'll see about more. I feel it's better to spread it around, so limit one per person at the moment.
You must be logged in to post.