First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Pearl Harbor Jokes Trending
5733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / M / Palatine, Illinois
Offline
Posted 7/5/15
It seems like America decided to make a bunch of Pearl Harbor jokes during the Women's World Cup between
USA and Japan



What's your take on these jokes?

I believe they are really ignorant and idiotic.

Credit goes to AiYumega for bringing up the topic.
26648 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Online
Posted 7/5/15
Shameless...
14149 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 7/5/15
Hm...So the 129,000+ people killed in the bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki wasn't enough?
5651 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 7/5/15 , edited 7/5/15
They're funny. I hate when people can't take a joke, even if it is offensive in a joking way everyone has a different sense of humor and I hate when someone tries to step on your different sense of humor. People that do that are the worst.
5733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / M / Palatine, Illinois
Offline
Posted 7/5/15 , edited 7/6/15

snivell wrote:

They're funny. I hate when people can't take a joke, even if it is offensive in a joking way everyone has a different sense of humor and I hate when someone tries to step on your different sense of humor. People do that are the worst.


I can understand if it's a small joke but when it's nearly thousands of people making the same joke it doesn't seem like it's a joke anymore...
5651 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 7/5/15 , edited 7/5/15

SelfConciousParadox wrote:


snivell wrote:

They're funny. I hate when people can't take a joke, even if it is offensive in a joking way everyone has a different sense of humor and I hate when someone tries to step on your different sense of humor. People do that are the worst.


I can understand if it's a small joke but when it's nearly thousands of people making the same joke it doesn't seem like it's a joke anymore...


It's still a joke, even if it isn't funny it's still meant to be a joke.
26648 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Online
Posted 7/5/15 , edited 7/5/15

snivell wrote:

They're funny. I hate when people can't take a joke, even if it is offensive in a joking way everyone has a different sense of humor and I hate when someone tries to step on your different sense of humor. People that do that are the worst.


Trust me, the feeling is mutual...
xxJing 
38855 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Duckburg
Offline
Posted 7/5/15
Brooding accomplishes nothing.
5733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / M / Palatine, Illinois
Offline
Posted 7/5/15

snivell wrote:


SelfConciousParadox wrote:


snivell wrote:

They're funny. I hate when people can't take a joke, even if it is offensive in a joking way everyone has a different sense of humor and I hate when someone tries to step on your different sense of humor. People do that are the worst.


I can understand if it's a small joke but when it's nearly thousands of people making the same joke it doesn't seem like it's a joke anymore...


It's still a joke, even if it isn't funny it's still meant to be a joke.


The joke is strong in this one ._.
27344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 7/5/15
They are stupid and unfunny.

But if other people enjoy lame jokes, what am I supposed to do about it?
2414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / The Bay
Offline
Posted 7/5/15
It's a joke people, don't take it so personally
75470 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
50 / F / Center of the Uni...
Offline
Posted 7/5/15 , edited 7/5/15
Again demonstrating why social media sucks.
68562 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 7/5/15
A joke is a joke. I can understand why some people are offended. Don't spread the jokes if you think its offensive.
11107 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
14 / F / California
Offline
Posted 7/5/15 , edited 7/5/15
Why are they picking on our JSDF bros?

3734 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / The Mothership
Offline
Posted 7/5/15

sundin13 wrote:

Hm...So the 129,000+ people killed in the bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki wasn't enough?


You can't completely ignore the fact that if anything the Japanese brought it upon themselves by attacking us and Mr. Truman was ignorant on the effects of the bomb. Am I trying to justify these jokes? Hell no because they are wrong. All in all it's just a game.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.