First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Fallston
Child
1749 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / California
Offline
Posted 8/1/15
*walking around looking/waiting for something to happen*
"sooooooo bored......"
Member
2636 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/2/15



Sylvia scowled. She would never work with something so impure. She opened her mouth to say something, before a new presence caused her to stop.
Using the surrounding chaos with their new intruder to back off into the woods, Sylvia watched from afar. This new girl seemed harmless enough, until she used her dark powers to defend herself from the dragons. She could probably take them both down, however it would involve using something she would rather not use. The sword on her back brimmed, red and black wisps coming out from the sheath. It could cut through any armor, easily. However she didn't want to use it yet.

Member
827 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Amestris
Offline
Posted 8/2/15

Ariennae wrote:




Sylvia scowled. She would never work with something so impure. She opened her mouth to say something, before a new presence caused her to stop.
Using the surrounding chaos with their new intruder to back off into the woods, Sylvia watched from afar. This new girl seemed harmless enough, until she used her dark powers to defend herself from the dragons. She could probably take them both down, however it would involve using something she would rather not use. The sword on her back brimmed, red and black wisps coming out from the sheath. It could cut through any armor, easily. However she didn't want to use it yet.



Surrounded by dragons, Piper came within view of the two. Getting a good look at both she smirked underneath her hood, they were not the scariest foes she had faced but still the look in the girls face made her not trust her, "Well then it looks like I've been caught. Oh no." She said sarcastically and waved her hand around. With out taking her hood off she kept her distance and started again directing her speech towards the elven male, "So your children informed me that you though I was a spy for I guess one of your enemies. Well let me inform you that, no, I am not coming from an enemy of yours or anyone in particular. I'm just a very.... Curious girl. Also, don't bother attacking me, I have nothing against you both and plus I'd rather not fight you guys for reasons of my own." Piper continued to twirl the dagger in her hands interested in their responses. (P.s. want to role play when all three of us are here so its not just two of us if possible?)
Member
18204 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Bronx, New York
Offline
Posted 8/2/15 , edited 8/2/15


*Günther noticed the disgust look she gave him as he spoke, it angered him, how dare she judge him?*

I gave you a chance, but I see the statistics of criminal trash inspiring to become something more being very low are true......DIE....

*A burst of sunlight emitted out of Günther as you ran, creating after images as himself as he dashed towards you. The closer he got, the more blinding the light was. As Günther neared you, he unleashed a barrage of forward stabs towards her, each one aimed towards a vatial point.

Meanwhile, the dragons where not distracted by the dual that started in front of them. If the spy was smart, she would sit there and watch.*
Member
827 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Amestris
Offline
Posted 8/2/15

Carnagepool wrote:



*Günther noticed the disgust look she gave him as he spoke, it angered him, how dare she judge him?*

I gave you a chance, but I see the statistics of criminal trash inspiring to become something more being very low are true......DIE....

*A burst of sunlight emitted out of Günther as you ran, creating after images as himself as he dashed towards you. The closer he got, the more blinding the light was. As Günther neared you, he unleashed a barrage of forward stabs towards her, each one aimed towards a vatial point.

Meanwhile, the dragons where not distracted by the dual that started in front of them. If the spy was smart, she would sit there and watch.*


Piper watched as the scene unfolded in front of her, "Well this is interesting" she whispered to herself. She could easily get away but she chose to stay and watch. She used her air to fly into a nearby tree branch and look at the dragons, "Don't worry I feel like watching this go down so I'm staying. I just don't think it would be wise to stay on the ground near them "Oh and by the way whats with the girl? Why is she acting that way? And yeah yeah I get it if you don't tell me" She asked the dragons.
Member
2636 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/2/15 , edited 8/2/15


Sylvia's face remained emotionless at his personal jab. She remained still as he came closer, before suddenly dodging to the side when he appeared in front of her. With a flick of her wrist she hit at his hand, attempting to knock the sword out of his hand. She only managed to slash his hand as she quickly moved farther away from him. "Don't embarrass yourself." She said.
Member
18204 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Bronx, New York
Offline
Posted 8/2/15
Thats god modding
Member
2636 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/2/15
I don't see how? She dodged his attack but he went for her vitals so she kinda had to... Also she missed when she tried to hit the sword out of his hand?
Member
18204 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Bronx, New York
Offline
Posted 8/2/15
Autohitting my hand and cutting it is godmodding.
Member
18204 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Bronx, New York
Offline
Posted 8/2/15

Ariennae wrote:



Sylvia's face remained emotionless at his personal jab. She remained still as he came closer, before suddenly dodging to the side when he appeared in front of her. With a flick of her wrist she hit at his hand, attempting to knock the sword out of his hand. She only managed to slash his hand as she quickly moved farther away from him. "Don't embarrass yourself." She said.


In red, autohit.
Member
2636 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/4/15
Okay, just pretend that she just tried to hit his sword out of his hand then I guess.
Member
827 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Amestris
Offline
Posted 8/4/15

Carnagepool wrote:


Ariennae wrote:



Sylvia's face remained emotionless at his personal jab. She remained still as he came closer, before suddenly dodging to the side when he appeared in front of her. With a flick of her wrist she hit at his hand, attempting to knock the sword out of his hand. She only managed to slash his hand as she quickly moved farther away from him. "Don't embarrass yourself." She said.


In red, autohit.


Piper sat in the tree and watched with an amused expression, not that anyone could see it but still. She swung her legs like a child and looked at the dragons. She hadn't had this much fun in awhile.
Member
18204 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Bronx, New York
Offline
Posted 8/4/15 , edited 8/4/15

*You could hear there response from inside your head*
Dragons: You humans always look down on our kind and view us as pests. She the perfect example. We can sense from her aura that she hates anything not human or "normal". She looks down on father, it will be the last mistake she makes.



*The woman's eyes seemed immune to the harsh light emmiting out of Günther's body. As she dodged to his left, Gunther quickly dashed backwards. The quick movement created an after image. As soon as she attempted to cut the after images hand, she would realize she was attacking an afterimage. Then, as she moved back, trying to insult Günther further with her remarks, he pointed his left index finger, and fired a quick, bright white flash, beam of light at her. He did not use much energy in this attack, the beam was only meant to cause pain, like bean bag shotgun shell. He aimed for her chest.*
Member
2636 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/4/15



Sylvia quickly raised her arm to protect herself from the hit, but still took it square in the chest. She was pushed back slightly, dirt piling up around her feet. She gritted her teeth. She usually dealt with those who dealt in dark magic, however this kind was not unknown to her. She had slain a monster of the light before. The sword on her back's aura grew stronger and more impatient. Now? A voice echoed in her head. She ignored it. The sword's wisps of black and red danced behind her head, and was visible if those around her were perceptive enough.
Member
18204 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Bronx, New York
Offline
Posted 8/4/15

Ariennae wrote:




Sylvia quickly raised her arm to protect herself from the hit, but still took it square in the chest. She was pushed back slightly, dirt piling up around her feet. She gritted her teeth. She usually dealt with those who dealt in dark magic, however this kind was not unknown to her. She had slain a monster of the light before. The sword on her back's aura grew stronger and more impatient. Now? A voice echoed in her head. She ignored it. The sword's wisps of black and red danced behind her head, and was visible if those around her were perceptive enough.


*The sun began to rise, and Günther could feel it's mighty rays gift him with the energy he lost.*

Günther: So, will you continue to disrespect me? Or would you like to talk?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.