First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Fallston
Member
827 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Amestris
Offline
Posted 8/5/15

Carnagepool wrote:


*You could hear there response from inside your head*
Dragons: You humans always look down on our kind and view us as pests. She the perfect example. We can sense from her aura that she hates anything not human or "normal". She looks down on father, it will be the last mistake she makes.



*The woman's eyes seemed immune to the harsh light emmiting out of Günther's body. As she dodged to his left, Gunther quickly dashed backwards. The quick movement created an after image. As soon as she attempted to cut the after images hand, she would realize she was attacking an afterimage. Then, as she moved back, trying to insult Günther further with her remarks, he pointed his left index finger, and fired a quick, bright white flash, beam of light at her. He did not use much energy in this attack, the beam was only meant to cause pain, like bean bag shotgun shell. He aimed for her chest.*


She sighed as the dragons finished their speaking, "Sadly yes most of my kind does look down upon what they call 'monsters' when in reality they're the ones acting as such." Piper looked towards the dragons and almost took off her hood but decided against it, "But I hope you know that I do not associate with people of that kind. I am not one of them. Now you may not believe me or think I'm trying to get out of this situation, but when it comes down to who I actually am, I do not lie." She let out another deep breath, "Well when I do get out of here please don't hesitate to contact me. I can probably help you guys in more way then one and for once I might actually be taking somewhat of a side. But shhh don't tell. I want to talk to your father personally anyway." Piper laughed to her self. Things were indeed getting interesting.
Member
2636 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/5/15 , edited 8/5/15



Sylvia's face remained unmoved but she was a little amused by his words. She expected him to challenge her further since he so grandiosely said that she was criminal trash and announced that he was about to attempt to kill her. She would have laughed if that was something that she, well, did. "Do you think you are a hero?" She said. Although her words seemed as if they would be used to taunt, her voice remained impassive. "You delude yourself with a sense of grandeur despite your rash nature and underwhelming dexterity." It wasn't so much as a personal attack as it was her stating what she saw. This time, her sword was ready in front of her in case of an attack. Usually, she did not speak to those she planned to purify, however as he claimed to be a distinguished member of the guard she found herself making an exception.
Member
18204 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Bronx, New York
Offline
Posted 8/5/15


Ariennae wrote:




Sylvia's face remained unmoved but she was a little amused by his words. She expected him to challenge her further since he so grandiosely said that she was criminal trash and announced that he was about to attempt to kill her. She would have laughed if that was something that she, well, did. "Do you think you are a hero?" She said. Although her words seemed as if they would be used to taunt, her voice remained impassive. "You delude yourself with a sense of grandeur despite your rash nature and underwhelming dexterity." It wasn't so much as a personal attack as it was her stating what she saw. This time, her sword was ready in front of her in case of an attack. Usually, she did not speak to those she planned to purify, however as he claimed to be a distinguished member of the guard she found herself making an exception.



Günther: I guess I should forgive your racist attitude. I'm no hero, it is time for this government to evolve with the times. There is no place for kings and queens in this day and age. I can no longer sit idly by and watch my country men and women suffer while the king and his royal subjects grow fat. I thought you were women that fought for the innocent, but it's clear the only innocent people you protect are your own kind. *Günther sheathed his rapier.* I was only testing your strength, but you also angered me with your ignorance towards my Dragons and my kind. Your free to go. *Günther then turned his attention to the spy behind him. His dragons having informed of the girl through telepathy.* You wanted to talk?
Member
827 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Amestris
Offline
Posted 8/7/15

Carnagepool wrote:



Ariennae wrote:




Sylvia's face remained unmoved but she was a little amused by his words. She expected him to challenge her further since he so grandiosely said that she was criminal trash and announced that he was about to attempt to kill her. She would have laughed if that was something that she, well, did. "Do you think you are a hero?" She said. Although her words seemed as if they would be used to taunt, her voice remained impassive. "You delude yourself with a sense of grandeur despite your rash nature and underwhelming dexterity." It wasn't so much as a personal attack as it was her stating what she saw. This time, her sword was ready in front of her in case of an attack. Usually, she did not speak to those she planned to purify, however as he claimed to be a distinguished member of the guard she found herself making an exception.



Günther: I guess I should forgive your racist attitude. I'm no hero, it is time for this government to evolve with the times. There is no place for kings and queens in this day and age. I can no longer sit idly by and watch my country men and women suffer while the king and his royal subjects grow fat. I thought you were women that fought for the innocent, but it's clear the only innocent people you protect are your own kind. *Günther sheathed his rapier.* I was only testing your strength, but you also angered me with your ignorance towards my Dragons and my kind. Your free to go. *Günther then turned his attention to the spy behind him. His dragons having informed of the girl through telepathy.* You wanted to talk?


"Ah yes I did. And Its something that I would mind being heard by others so come over here. Unless this is not a suitable place we can talk somewhere else." Under her hood, her eyes flickered to the woman. This was not something that would do any good to her. Piper jumped down from her perch and landed on the ground quietly with the help of her wind, "Now, I never intended for any of this to go this way but it seems that even though she might not help you... Well, I might be able to." Piper wasn't ready to reveal her identity just yet. It would do no good if rumors went around about the famous spy and the anti monarchy elven man were sided together.
Member
2636 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/7/15 , edited 8/7/15



Sylvia was amused by his pledge to do good despite his... Unholy status as a magick. Free to go? She mused. She wondered if he thought he had her trapped. She had been testing his skill as well, and was still interested in seeing how their new stranger would use her dark magick. She somehow met Piper's gaze as her eyes flickered to her; she seemed to be able to tell when things around her changed, even in the slightest. She was always watching. Deciding that she would have to see how this went for herself, she retreated into the forest before jumping to the trees above, hiding in the leaves. She predicted that the elven man's dragons would be sure to sense her aura, however she didn't care. She would welcome the little vermins to try to attack her if they found her presence unsettling.
Member
827 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Amestris
Offline
Posted 8/7/15

Ariennae wrote:




Sylvia was amused by his pledge to do good despite his... Unholy status as a magick. Free to go? She mused. She wondered if he thought he had her trapped. She had been testing his skill as well, and was still interested in seeing how their new stranger would use her dark magick. She somehow met Piper's gaze as her eyes flickered to her; she seemed to be able to tell when things around her changed, even in the slightest. She was always watching. Deciding that she would have to see how this went for herself, she retreated into the forest before jumping to the trees above, hiding in the leaves. She predicted that the elven man's dragons would be sure to sense her aura, however she didn't care. She would welcome the little vermins to try to attack her if they found her presence unsettling.


Piper watched as the woman fled and when their eyes met, she realized they did not look like one of a person who was planning on going. Though she could not see, the breeze told her that she was not gone. Just to make something clear she turned to the elf man and asked, "Does she work with anyone big? Just before I tell you what I've been meaning to, I want to be sure of something." If she was not in alliance with someone of power or status then she wouldn't mind her over hearing. It was a tricky thing to go and let herself be revealed in front of others.
Member
827 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Amestris
Offline
Posted 8/7/15
(Look above)
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.