First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
from one gender to the other..
5349 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / in a place i call...
Offline
Posted 2/6/08
what do you want to tell to the other gender about yours?

(idk if its a duplicate) it just pop in my head
4186 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 2/6/08
i rockthaqts what i want to tell the girls and alos, To Morgan The Girl I Love More than Anything, I Love You =] hehe, hope the post goes well =]\
47421 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Australia.
Offline
Posted 2/6/08
all girls aren't bad ~evils~
Posted 2/6/08
Boys can be smart too
3065 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Hawaii
Offline
Posted 2/6/08
girls are hotter
5349 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / in a place i call...
Offline
Posted 2/6/08

Gustan12 wrote:

i rockthaqts what i want to tell the girls and alos, To Morgan The Girl I Love More than Anything, I Love You =] hehe, hope the post goes well =]\


geez.. lmao.. i read some of your post.. and all i see is morgan this morgan that.. you really like her dont you?
4186 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 2/6/08

locksmite wrote:


Gustan12 wrote:

i rockthaqts what i want to tell the girls and alos, To Morgan The Girl I Love More than Anything, I Love You =] hehe, hope the post goes well =]\


geez.. lmao.. i read some of your post.. and all i see is morgan this morgan that.. you really like her dont you?


herhe i sure do LOVE Her =] Thanks For Noticing
2052 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / australia
Offline
Posted 2/6/08
i would want to say, yes its true we are just thinking about sex
5349 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / in a place i call...
Offline
Posted 2/6/08

Gustan12 wrote:


locksmite wrote:


Gustan12 wrote:

i rockthaqts what i want to tell the girls and alos, To Morgan The Girl I Love More than Anything, I Love You =] hehe, hope the post goes well =]\


geez.. lmao.. i read some of your post.. and all i see is morgan this morgan that.. you really like her dont you?


herhe i sure do LOVE Her =] Thanks For Noticing


noticing.???. i mean it so obvious.. lmao
4186 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 2/6/08

locksmite wrote:


Gustan12 wrote:


locksmite wrote:


Gustan12 wrote:

i rockthaqts what i want to tell the girls and alos, To Morgan The Girl I Love More than Anything, I Love You =] hehe, hope the post goes well =]\


geez.. lmao.. i read some of your post.. and all i see is morgan this morgan that.. you really like her dont you?


herhe i sure do LOVE Her =] Thanks For Noticing


noticing.???. i mean it so obvious.. lmao


haha you rock
2052 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / australia
Offline
Posted 2/6/08
wah, you can be in love when your 14. 0.o
5349 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / in a place i call...
Offline
Posted 2/6/08

crimsonkiba wrote:

wah, you can be in love when your 14. 0.o


thats why im emphasizing that he "likes" her..
2052 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / australia
Offline
Posted 2/6/08

locksmite wrote:


crimsonkiba wrote:

wah, you can be in love when your 14. 0.o


thats why im emphasizing that he "likes" her..


lol guess he didnt notice you only said "like" either, xp
5349 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / in a place i call...
Offline
Posted 2/6/08

crimsonkiba wrote:


locksmite wrote:


crimsonkiba wrote:

wah, you can be in love when your 14. 0.o


thats why im emphasizing that he "likes" her..


lol guess he didnt notice you only said "like" either, xp


i guess so.. lmao
17248 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/2/08
Boys are stupid.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.