First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
from one gender to the other..
1771 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 3/2/08
Girls.... Stop buying shoes !!! Wakakakaka !!!
Posted 3/2/08
Do not believe in Tatical Roar! Not all boys are peverts! We're peverts only 59% of the time, the other 41% is spent on a few other things....
12698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
now why would we...
Offline
Posted 3/2/08

sdsdfrf wrote:

Boys are stupid.


traitor...
Posted 3/2/08

sdsdfrf wrote:

Boys are stupid.


LMAO . So true to an extent . XD

Hmmm ... girls are eviler than you thought .
17248 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/2/08
Haha its true!
26425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Virginia
Offline
Posted 3/2/08
girls can kick ur ass
17248 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/2/08
True men wear dresses. *Thump chest*
welook 
17501 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / havent u noticed...
Offline
Posted 3/2/08
boys and men alike like boobies
63 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / Ellenton, FL
Offline
Posted 3/2/08
To the guys: Women aren't as complicated as y'all think;-)
2498 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Michigan.
Offline
Posted 3/2/08
girls can be perverts too.
2893 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / In Raccoon City
Offline
Posted 3/2/08
i hate your physical strength boys
2893 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / In Raccoon City
Offline
Posted 3/2/08
guys: you are too lazy and stupid to deal with a real woman
18587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 3/2/08
being a girl..don't ever be one. You cannot handel the pain
663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 3/2/08
First, Sometimes guys can be really insensitive. You don't have to always care but don't say dumb things.
Second, if you're gonna start a relationship be ready to fight for it, otherwise why start it in the first place?
17248 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/2/08
Guys: From what I know (not much), girls love guys that they can shop with!

Girls: Guys generally (except for me and few others) hate shopping. But not for long. Force him into it XD
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.