First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply What Anime or Manga Had made you crave for Food?!
11622 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 7/7/15
If Food Wars doesn't get you hungry (or other things...) nothing will lol.
14745 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/7/15 , edited 7/7/15
I always kept looking for a "true" recipe for Okonomiyaki, to see why Ukyou's restaurant was such a hangout in Ranma 1/2.
I've gotten close, but I'll have to go ethnic to find the "real thing".

Similarly, I've never had a bento-box lunch--either train-station, school or girlfriend's--with or without tako wieners, tamago, or Japanese-flag rice and picked plum.
Think I've had restaurant stand-made Beefbowl only once, and can understand why it was the center of existence for every male character on Urusei Yatsura.
Posted 7/7/15

endallchaos wrote:

Garden of Words


5 Centimeters Per Second



Garden of words was such a good movie! :-: i cried at the end
5654 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Las Vegas
Offline
Posted 7/7/15



Garden of words was such a good movie! :-: i cried at the end


It was!
11618 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/7/15
Goku always eats good!

144 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 7/7/15
Food wars, the food looks to gorgeous and makes me want to eat, even after eating.
7039 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 7/7/15

dotsforlife wrote:

If Food Wars doesn't get you hungry (or other things...) nothing will lol.





Ejanss wrote:

I always kept looking for a "true" recipe for Okonomiyaki, to see why Ukyou's restaurant was such a hangout in Ranma 1/2.
I've gotten close, but I'll have to go ethnic to find the "real thing".

Similarly, I've never had a bento-box lunch--either train-station, school or girlfriend's--with or without tako wieners, tamago, or Japanese-flag rice and picked plum.
Think I've had restaurant stand-made Beefbowl only once, and can understand why it was the center of existence for every male character on Urusei Yatsura.





ignitingmemories wrote:


endallchaos wrote:

Garden of Words


5 Centimeters Per Second



Garden of words was such a good movie! :-: i cried at the end





endallchaos wrote:




Garden of words was such a good movie! :-: i cried at the end


It was! :)





Wrathfulram wrote:

Goku always eats good!






annalynnskie wrote:

Food wars, the food looks to gorgeous and makes me want to eat, even after eating.


Omg everyone made so so hungry...Love the steak! Making my mouth drool. Keep it up
49109 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/8/15
Ai Yori Aoshi .
5729 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
15 / M / Palatine, Illinois
Offline
Posted 7/8/15 , edited 7/8/15
I don't really get hungry off of anime food ._.
1022 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / U.S.
Offline
Posted 7/8/15
DBZ and One Piece lol for some reason I always seem to crave the big piece of ham before they slice it, like I just want to take a bite out of it.
3510 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/8/15
Pretty much every studio ghibli film.
5651 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 7/8/15
Food wars
7698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Earth .
Offline
Posted 7/8/15
Food wars.
119 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 7/8/15

bonramad wrote:

I feel as though a lot of people will post pictures of Food Wars food: The dish which I drooled over was the rice with the transforming seasoning


Also whenever I watch One Piece and Luffy eats a lot of meat, I CRAVE meat really badly, even though the meat in One Piece does not look particularly amazing


I think it's because of how happy Luffy looks when he IS eating. It makes me envious. I want meat that makes me drool too!~



21860 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / The Bahamas
Offline
Posted 7/8/15
Ben-To, Toriko, and Hell's Kitchen.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.