First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Female teacher (30) jailed for 22 years, had sex with students (17)
8772 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / ATL - GA
Offline
Posted 7/7/15 , edited 7/7/15

ignitingmemories
are you talking about what i said or? cause i'll stand corrected

No, I'm referring to most of the other posts in the thread. Not yours.
11622 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 7/7/15
Willing participant implies consent imo. That being said, you throw out your "rape victim" status with that. And kids that age are masturbating at home or having sex anyways. The only real difference is they were able to make their fantasies a reality.

Of course this is all under the assumption they were "willing participants." If you're going to have sex with your students, keep it under wraps or wait until they graduate.
Posted 7/7/15

Valarasha wrote:


ignitingmemories
are you talking about what i said or? cause i'll stand corrected



Oh because im like people are like ''i'll fuck that teacher'' or '' it's not rape if blah blah'' like if it was consensual pretty shure she wouldn't be going to jail but hey guess what no one can change the rules so everyone needs to shut the fuck it. Rules are rules , you cant change them
Posted 7/7/15
She looks good for her age though tsk tsk tsk... pretty sure, there were plenty of guys her age or over 20 interested in her. Waste.
Posted 7/7/15

ignitingmemories wrote:

cant wait till some of you have kids , and this happen's to you.

Your opinion will change in a second (:


It will not. I will teach my kid about sex and explain shit to them. After that. They can fuck who ever they want. They fuck up. That their responsibly to deal with. I did the best I could to explain them how to not fuck up but if they do. They have to assume responsibility.
24273 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Online
Posted 7/7/15

KarenAraragi wrote:


MysticGon wrote:



Rules are rules man. It's a slippery slope. Next you'll have people wanting to lower the age of consent.


Don't give me that crap dude. Rules can be change or modify. And take context of the situation first. Sorry but age of consent is just a fantasy parents made in order for them to feel better about them self. Kid want to fuck adult. Is going to happen one way or another.


So what are you going to campaign for people's rights to bang kids?
Posted 7/7/15

MysticGon wrote:


KarenAraragi wrote:


MysticGon wrote:



Rules are rules man. It's a slippery slope. Next you'll have people wanting to lower the age of consent.


Don't give me that crap dude. Rules can be change or modify. And take context of the situation first. Sorry but age of consent is just a fantasy parents made in order for them to feel better about them self. Kid want to fuck adult. Is going to happen one way or another.


So what are you going to campaign for people's rights to bang kids?


Lol, that would take the fun out of it. This teacher probably did it for the thrill of it.
Posted 7/7/15 , edited 7/7/15
Gotta draw the line somewhere though. America just chose it to be 18.
8701 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Definitely not EU
Offline
Posted 7/7/15 , edited 7/7/15

ignitingmemories wrote:

if it was consensual pretty shure she wouldn't be going to jail


You do realize even if it was consensual (which it was), she would still be going to jail anyway just because they wasn't 18?
Posted 7/7/15

DanteVSTheWorld wrote:


ignitingmemories wrote:

if it was consensual pretty shure she wouldn't be going to jail


You do realize even if it was consensual (which it was), she would still be going to jail anyway just because they wasn't 18?


yeah i know that already lmao. thanks for letting me know something i know
Posted 7/7/15

KarenAraragi wrote:


ignitingmemories wrote:

cant wait till some of you have kids , and this happen's to you.

Your opinion will change in a second (:


It will not. I will teach my kid about sex and explain shit to them. After that. They can fuck who ever they want. They fuck up. That their responsibly to deal with. I did the best I could to explain them how to not fuck up but if they do. They have to assume responsibility.


good for you
8701 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Definitely not EU
Offline
Posted 7/7/15

ignitingmemories wrote:


DanteVSTheWorld wrote:


ignitingmemories wrote:

if it was consensual pretty shure she wouldn't be going to jail


You do realize even if it was consensual (which it was), she would still be going to jail anyway just because they wasn't 18?


yeah i know that already lmao. thanks for letting me know something i know


So if you knew that anyway LMAO why did you say;


ignitingmemories wrote:

if it was consensual pretty shure she wouldn't be going to jail


??
Posted 7/7/15 , edited 7/7/15

MysticGon wrote:


KarenAraragi wrote:


MysticGon wrote:



Rules are rules man. It's a slippery slope. Next you'll have people wanting to lower the age of consent.


Don't give me that crap dude. Rules can be change or modify. And take context of the situation first. Sorry but age of consent is just a fantasy parents made in order for them to feel better about them self. Kid want to fuck adult. Is going to happen one way or another.


So what are you going to campaign for people's rights to bang kids?


No. They are teenagers. they already hit puberty. Meaning they are not longer kids. World of difference.

Pretending that 17 or 15 year old can't make a life decision about sex. Is't going to make anybody argument correct.

Parents have 2 options here. First one. teach the minors how to not fuck up and about sex. Or keep pretending you are somehow morality right, that can keep sexual control over your child. And demonize anybody for responding back to your child sexual advances.

You can be smart or you can keep pretending to live in a morality bubble. But sooner or later that bubble will burst.
Posted 7/7/15

DanteVSTheWorld wrote:


ignitingmemories wrote:


DanteVSTheWorld wrote:


ignitingmemories wrote:

if it was consensual pretty shure she wouldn't be going to jail


You do realize even if it was consensual (which it was), she would still be going to jail anyway just because they wasn't 18?


yeah i know that already lmao. thanks for letting me know something i know


So if you knew that anyway LMAO why did you say;


ignitingmemories wrote:

if it was consensual pretty shure she wouldn't be going to jail


??


I was talking to someone else about it ******
and i think they brought up something so that;s why i said that
instead of answering on PM i answered on here
If you dont know what the convo was please dont bring it

PLEASE AND THANK YOU <333333333333333333333333333333333333333
Posted 7/7/15

ignitingmemories wrote:


KarenAraragi wrote:


ignitingmemories wrote:

cant wait till some of you have kids , and this happen's to you.

Your opinion will change in a second (:


It will not. I will teach my kid about sex and explain shit to them. After that. They can fuck who ever they want. They fuck up. That their responsibly to deal with. I did the best I could to explain them how to not fuck up but if they do. They have to assume responsibility.


good for you


Sorry but don't you have something better to do than trying to be sarcastic ? Sorry dude but if you think this does't happen all the time and the older person is wrong all the time. Well keep living in Disneyland then.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.