First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
CR Pricks
7801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / Pinsnotch2
Offline
Posted 2/6/08 , edited 2/6/08
i love everyone!!!!
1678 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/6/08
^
Uh this guy. Do I win>?
Posted 2/6/08
Me
36562 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Corner of No and...
Offline
Posted 2/6/08
Well, I'm sure after this everybody'll say me, but oh well....

*heavy sigh* This thread has been created like 10 times already and each time it got locked because it leads to flaming! <<I don't know if u've read the forum rules or not, but flaming is against the rules.

~reported
3036 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / gR8 UK
Offline
Posted 2/6/08
not any1 specific, jus people who belive in goddamn SPAMMIN forums and arguing without any basis,
actully i can think of a cuple now but i wont post names
26342 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Stamford, CT
Offline
Posted 2/6/08
maybe this thread can be put here

CR: Hall of Shame
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-63144/CrunchyRolls-Hall-Of-Shame.html
7258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Manila
Offline
Posted 2/6/08
the boy who shouted love.
36562 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Corner of No and...
Offline
Posted 2/6/08

Rob-B-hood wrote:


saiyukilover wrote:

Well, I'm sure after this everybody'll say me, but oh well....

*heavy sigh* This thread has been created like 10 times already and each time it got locked because it leads to flaming! <<I don't know if u've read the forum rules or not, but flaming is against the rules.

~reported


i nver read the rules! anyways, rules r made for breaking init!



Well *esp when you consider the fact that each time this thread has been made it's been locked* I don't think your argument will work for the mods.
10900 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / no code to escape...
Offline
Posted 2/6/08

goldenmegazx wrote:

maybe this thread can be put here

CR: Hall of Shame
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-63144/CrunchyRolls-Hall-Of-Shame.html


Man i miss that thread T_T. Sad it got locked..don't know the reason though..
Ghost
AHTL 
91493 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / Norway
Online
Posted 2/6/08
*takes a deep breath*


I dislike... *censored*

Don't like hurting people ~_~
21991 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / boring, bland ohio
Offline
Posted 2/6/08

zfpinoy wrote:


goldenmegazx wrote:

maybe this thread can be put here

CR: Hall of Shame
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-63144/CrunchyRolls-Hall-Of-Shame.html


Man i miss that thread T_T. Sad it got locked..don't know the reason though..


didn't you make a group for it? That was my favorite thread as well. Even Killar liked it
10900 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / no code to escape...
Offline
Posted 2/6/08

artgeek707 wrote:


zfpinoy wrote:


goldenmegazx wrote:

maybe this thread can be put here

CR: Hall of Shame
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-63144/CrunchyRolls-Hall-Of-Shame.html


Man i miss that thread T_T. Sad it got locked..don't know the reason though..


didn't you make a group for it? That was my favorite thread as well. Even Killar liked it


Yeah i made the group. Except dunno what the reason why it got locked. Dunno which mod locked it but they didn't leave a reason for lock. I really don't expect to ask anyways. It was fun while it lasted...it would be even fun if it was unlocked once again so we can bring shame to those in CR.
21991 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / boring, bland ohio
Offline
Posted 2/6/08

zfpinoy wrote:


artgeek707 wrote:


zfpinoy wrote:


goldenmegazx wrote:

maybe this thread can be put here

CR: Hall of Shame
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-63144/CrunchyRolls-Hall-Of-Shame.html


Man i miss that thread T_T. Sad it got locked..don't know the reason though..


didn't you make a group for it? That was my favorite thread as well. Even Killar liked it


Yeah i made the group. Except dunno what the reason why it got locked. Dunno which mod locked it but they didn't leave a reason for lock. I really don't expect to ask anyways. It was fun while it lasted...it would be even fun if it was unlocked once again so we can bring shame to those in CR.


I know, it was really funny reading the comments and Killar even wanted to sticky it
10900 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / no code to escape...
Offline
Posted 2/6/08

artgeek707 wrote:


I know, it was really funny reading the comments and Killar even wanted to sticky it


Hmm i should really ask why that thread was locked.. but not now at the moment. It would been hilarious seeing it sticky lol
21991 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / boring, bland ohio
Offline
Posted 2/6/08

zfpinoy wrote:


artgeek707 wrote:


I know, it was really funny reading the comments and Killar even wanted to sticky it


Hmm i should really ask why that thread was locked.. but not now at the moment. It would been hilarious seeing it sticky lol


I know, so many noobs would flock to it though
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.