First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Naruto wasn't dropped by Dattebeyo (YHBT)
1191 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / a place in the world
Offline
Posted 11/24/06
seriously, when i read one of the first posts that said TV tokyo was no longer going to make episodes, my chest got tight, my hands started to shake, my eyes started to water. images of my favorite naruto episodes started to flash before my eyes. i thought fanticly "NO WAY!! THEY WOULDENT STOP MAKING EPISODES JUST BECUASE OF A BUNCH OF FILLER EPISODES THAT ARE THEIR FUALT ANYWAY!!!!!!"

thank god its just that the online translators are no longer translating.

(and if it is just a hoaxs, thats great)

and also if its just a hoax, this is to the people who started it;
"GOD-F*** IT, DON'T DO THAT!!!! YOU NEARLY GAVE ME A HEART ATTACK!!!! "

have a nice day.
5418 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Toronto
Offline
Posted 11/24/06
my sentiments as well
6787 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Zealand/Auckland
Offline
Posted 11/24/06
why dont you all go read my theard that i made about the Naruto fillers and the good new's along with it or if not just MSG me CUZ THERE IS GOOD NEWS ABOUT THE FILLERS!
6787 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Zealand/Auckland
Offline
Posted 11/24/06
and the only way your gonna find out is either by asking me or going to the thread i made about it...
757 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Ontario,Canada
Offline
Posted 11/24/06
hahah naruto dropped..lol it's not a surprise with 2 years worth of fillers not following the real story...imagine subbing all the episodes that are worthless fillers it's a waste of time..
14495 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Way of The Ninja...
Offline
Posted 11/24/06

abby-chan wrote:

seriously, when i read one of the first posts that said TV tokyo was no longer going to make episodes, my chest got tight, my hands started to shake, my eyes started to water. images of my favorite naruto episodes started to flash before my eyes. i thought fanticly "NO WAY!! THEY WOULDENT STOP MAKING EPISODES JUST BECUASE OF A BUNCH OF FILLER EPISODES THAT ARE THEIR FUALT ANYWAY!!!!!!"

thank god its just that the online translators are no longer translating.

(and if it is just a hoaxs, thats great)

and also if its just a hoax, this is to the people who started it;
"GOD-F*** IT, DON'T DO THAT!!!! YOU NEARLY GAVE ME A HEART ATTACK!!!! "

have a nice day.


It is ok abby. in with the hoax. out with the filles.

15140 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Minnesota
Offline
Posted 11/24/06
renamed the thread to prevent heart attacks.
17206 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/24/06

fuzzmaster wrote:

renamed the thread to prevent heart attacks.


Im like 99 percent sure their joking, they left "YHBT", at the end of the page. That means its a joke.

1640 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / California
Offline
Posted 11/24/06
The real reason is probably because they got sick of Narutards emailing them thinking they produce the show and acting like they're obligated to pump out new episodes. They also basically hate their fans, and they have all reason to. I mean, I hate you guys.
17206 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/24/06

bokchoi wrote:

The real reason is probably because they got sick of Narutards emailing them thinking they produce the show and acting like they're obligated to pump out new episodes. They also basically hate their fans, and they have all reason to. I mean, I hate you guys.


i would hate me too, if i knew me. Wait, hmm.

410 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Quartz Hill
Offline
Posted 11/24/06
im just wondering y lots of ppl hate naruto now?
Posted 11/24/06

SnJ_Kakashi wrote:

im just wondering y lots of ppl hate naruto now?


cuz supposedly the fillers suck. i really dont know, i prefer manga.
24982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/25/06
cause everything is fillers.. but we should all hope it will be higher when it's naruto series 2.. lol bleach is still doing fillers. but the point of naruto and bleach having fillers is not ending that fast so they could earn more money.
2117 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 11/25/06
lol
look at the end of the dattebayo post it has YHBT
You Have Been Trolled
naruto wasnt out this week in japan
episode 211 is on the 30th
thats the next air date
lol
thats why they did this whole thing

can wait till the fillers end
585 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 11/25/06
I don't really care if it's dropped. But I may consider watching it again if the damned fillers stop.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.