First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply The Don't Judge Challenge
23631 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 7/9/15
Pointless. Those of us who donate reguarily and larger sums to charity see something non constructive or even detrimental and just avoid it all together. All the above listed, and that water bucket thing? I didnt even take time to find out what charity it is for. I still dont know or care about the ice bucket one.

Me, I support community event fundraisers. Youth tournaments, bbq, etc or thing that otherwise not only raise funds but bring positive after effects. Most novel one I support is the distinguished gentleman's ride. Us motorcyclists get dapper and go for a ride then put on a free bike show for people to come up and offer more donations.

Other examples are hockey tournaments, fun team contests, etc.
2270 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Southern US
Offline
Posted 7/9/15
I don't know what you guys are talking about, we are clearly at the pinnacle of culture. No where to go from here but down. /s
Posted 7/9/15
ahhh it's pointless but hey i wont judge you on what you do
nor will you judge me on what i do :') everyone's different
so each to own
30236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
It doesn't matter.
Offline
Posted 7/9/15
The challenges are made by people trying to add to the darwin awards.
1408 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / The Cosmos
Offline
Posted 7/9/15
Where is the challenge in the first place?

"I challenge you to draw on your face"

That's nto a challenge, that's just a dare. And like my old English teacher always said "A dare is just a way for someone to see if you're stupid enough to do something"
27244 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 7/9/15 , edited 7/9/15

IShouldBeStudying wrote:

Where is the challenge in the first place?

"I challenge you to draw on your face"

That's nto a challenge, that's just a dare. And like my old English teacher always said "A dare is just a way for someone to see if you're stupid enough to do something"


Agreed. I guess it's all about how you present it to someone. If you say "dare" or "challenge," it automatically seems to make them think that they'll be extra cool if they do it. They don't even bother thinking about the actual thing they are doing.

FFS, I still can't get over how retarded the challenges are. Some things are so stupid that the mere sight of them makes you fly into a black rage. Like....WHY?! WHAT?! These challenges are some of those things. The fact that so many people just plunge into them without thinking is an undeniable sign that something is very wrong. I guess I'm not as bothered if the "challenge" only affects one person and makes him/her look like an idiot, but things like the California drought and how pounding too much liquor at once can make you seriously ill are very real. I wouldn't be doing these challenges even if I was my 12-year-old idiot self or if I reverted back to my crazy party-era self.

Oo, it's for awareness. Oo, the impact isn't that big per person and we're just going to ignore the fact that several thousand people will do it. Get real. It ain't about awareness and donations at all, you c**ts. Where's the plan? Where's the capital? Wake up, people.
48449 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / AZ
Offline
Posted 7/9/15
The cinnamon challenge was the best challenge
23206 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Long Island
Offline
Posted 7/9/15
I don't get it, it seems counterintuitive to the point it's trying to make. Or at least the point I assume it's trying to make, I really don't understand it.
2360 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / The Bay
Offline
Posted 7/9/15 , edited 7/9/15

Zeidus wrote:


Frenzify wrote:

Hmm? What's the internet up to now? Something worth looking into, or the same old, usual stupidity?


Same old, usual stupidity. It is not worth looking into but, but if curiosity exceeds everything don't be surprised if you're sorely disappointed.

Here's a compilation:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gT9TNMf6v_Y


"Mooo... MOM! It didn't work!" HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Posted 7/9/15

Morbidhanson wrote:

All the challenges are absolutely moronic. I don't understand how they gained traction. Especially the stupid ice bucket one in the middle of a goddamn drought. Yeah, most water is used for agriculture, but wasting water in buckets is still wasting water in buckets. Slap someone.

All the challenges have been far more harmful than beneficial.



I would say that the ice bucket challenge was an absolute success.
27244 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 7/9/15

HuastecoOtaku wrote:

The cinnamon challenge was the best challenge


It was the best because I got to laugh at the people who attempted it and threw up. And I don't think it killed anyone....did it?
48449 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / AZ
Offline
Posted 7/9/15

Morbidhanson wrote:


HuastecoOtaku wrote:

The cinnamon challenge was the best challenge


It was the best because I got to laugh at the people who attempted it and threw up. And I don't think it killed anyone....did it?


I think it was some toddler but I'm not sure
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.