Post Reply Good Sites to Post a Webcomic
14483 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Nagano, Japan
Offline
Posted 7/9/15 , edited 7/9/15
I'm starting a webcomic. Well, technically I'm currently working on the fourth page. The art style is Anthropomorphic/Western, it has some language with the strong being censored. I cannot post it here since it breaks the vulgarity rule of these forums.

Do any of you know of a site where I can post this? Like other artists, I need a way to spread my work around effectively and your help would be appreciated. I did try Deviantart, and that's not working....at all.

Please follow the forum rules and do not post or name a site that illegally shares copyrighted material.
136 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 7/9/15
Tumblr is the only one that comes to mind.

You could make your own website. It costs less than $20 to host for a year.
14483 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Nagano, Japan
Offline
Posted 7/9/15

KHROM-TX wrote:

Tumblr is the only one that comes to mind.

You could make your own website. It costs less than $20 to host for a year.


I actually do have a Tumblr, but I have no idea how it works or how it'll help me.

As for the site, I also have no idea how to make one.

Thanks anyways though.
2904 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 7/9/15
Have you tried Reddit? I think it would be the easiest way to get exposure.
136 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 7/9/15
It isn't difficult, but I understand.
70715 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / California
Offline
Posted 7/9/15 , edited 7/9/15
I use SmackJeeves which was introduced to me by my Friend. Just create an account and start posting on a simple interface.

Here's a link to my comic for reference.
http://nitou-ryu.smackjeeves.com/comics/2028723/trouble-from-the-start/

And here's a link to main page to create an account.
http://www.smackjeeves.com/

I would also like to note that my later pages look a hell of a lot better lol.
14483 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Nagano, Japan
Offline
Posted 7/10/15

adrianc0 wrote:

Have you tried Reddit? I think it would be the easiest way to get exposure.


I actually haven't. I'll give it a shot!
Thanks for the reply.




KHROM-TX wrote:

It isn't difficult, but I understand.


Yeah, unfortunately I do not have time to even learn it.




samuraiotaku wrote:

I use SmackJeeves which was introduced to me by my Friend. Just create an account and start posting on a simple interface.

Here's a link to my comic for reference.
http://nitou-ryu.smackjeeves.com/comics/2028723/trouble-from-the-start/

And here's a link to main page to create an account.
http://www.smackjeeves.com/

I would also like to note that my later pages look a hell of a lot better lol.


I saw. It looks very impressive.
I created mine. http://ranandarin.smackjeeves.com/news/
Plus I managed to add the first 3 pages with much ease!

Thank you very much. Hopefully, this will help me grow in the interwebs!

70715 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / California
Offline
Posted 7/10/15

USASN00B wrote:

I saw. It looks very impressive.
I created mine. http://ranandarin.smackjeeves.com/news/
Plus I managed to add the first 3 pages with much ease!

Thank you very much. Hopefully, this will help me grow in the interwebs!



No problem. I hope you do well (^^)
You must be logged in to post.