First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Do you ever think GinTama crossed the line with any jokes?
1268 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/10/15
Gintama makes lots of references to other shows as well as real life events in jest (like Shinpachi's joke on when Tomoko Matsushima got attacked by a lion in Episodes 25 and 66.)

Do you ever feel like any of the jokes crossed boundaries?
I do, when it came to Tomoko and I low-key disapprove of the Armstrong Cannon thing.

Posted 7/10/15
if gintama crossed the line with jokes, i wouldn't be watching
6642 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / England
Offline
Posted 7/10/15
Why would you disapprove of the cannon? Is it because you cannot build one with a good finish?
Posted 7/10/15
Nah.
Posted 7/10/15 , edited 7/10/15


It was amazing but still. Lol
1268 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/10/15

Buckerss wrote:

Why would you disapprove of the cannon? Is it because you cannot build one with a good finish?


How can I not disapprove?



Each spoiler within each spoiler contains a more graphic depiction of the Neo Armstrong Cyclone Jet Armstrong Cannon, open at your own risk.
98418 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / NJ
Offline
Posted 7/10/15 , edited 7/10/15

SweetPerplexity wrote:


Buckerss wrote:

Why would you disapprove of the cannon? Is it because you cannot build one with a good finish?


How can I not disapprove?



Each spoiler within each spoiler contains a more graphic depiction of the Neo Armstrong Cyclone Jet Armstrong Cannon, open at your own risk.


Just so you know, clicking once opens them all......so iono the point of spoiling each time lol
Posted 7/10/15
Nope can't say they have.
6642 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / England
Offline
Posted 7/10/15

SweetPerplexity wrote:


Buckerss wrote:

Why would you disapprove of the cannon? Is it because you cannot build one with a good finish?


How can I not disapprove?


Lets be honest. Compared to telekinetic testicle battles and penis humanboard brakes, the cannon is fairly tame.
33878 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / St.Louis
Offline
Posted 7/10/15
Nope.

2352 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / A state of content
Offline
Posted 7/10/15
I kind of feel like Gintama was almost made to be offensive, or at the very least they do not care about political correctness, decency, etc. at all. I hope you knew that when you started watching Gintama.
1043 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/10/15
Gintama is love, Gintama is life!
6642 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / England
Offline
Posted 7/10/15

CKD-Anime wrote:

Nope.



My mother came in during this episode. I'm really happy that she didn't notice. >_>
5318 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Online
Posted 7/10/15

Akumanomi wrote:

I kind of feel like Gintama was almost made to be offensive, or at the very least they do not care about political correctness, decency, etc. at all. I hope you knew that when you started watching Gintama.


This. It's one of those shows that lets you know early that they aren't going to clean it up. You know what it is. if you don't want to watch it, don't watch it. But they're good at crude humor unlike a lot of shows out there that end up just being crude for the sake of it.
14361 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Shortbread Land
Offline
Posted 7/10/15
No because I don't believe a line for comedy should exist.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.