Created by darkangel09rose
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply What religion are you?
4315 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Arizona
Offline
Posted 7/10/15
I belong to the Church Of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. All praise his holy noodliness
7082 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / I dont stay in on...
Offline
Posted 7/10/15 , edited 7/10/15
I believe in all that is good and as long as a person believes they are doing something good then (God, heaven or hell, lucifer, subtract the Jesus and Muhammed,I think that's how it's spelled,and other person who claims to be savior.)
Posted 7/11/15
HA higher power? gods are things people make up because they don't want to do math, and science. It's out dated, now we're ready to move past god, to become essentially well god ourself
235 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / SPACE!!!
Offline
Posted 7/11/15
I am currently Hmong Shamen (Really interesting religion).

Yet feel like going towards Buddhism because I think it's interesting. However (something really random) if my family wasn't Hmong Shamen, we might have turned into those hardcore Christians (You know, the ones where they say Rock is the devil's music and such).
10831 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
13 / F / California
Offline
Posted 7/12/15

Thatrandomdude wrote:

I am currently Hmong Shamen (Really interesting religion).

Yet feel like going towards Buddhism because I think it's interesting. However (something really random) if my family wasn't Hmong Shamen, we might have turned into those hardcore Christians (You know, the ones where they say Rock is the devil's music and such).


I used to work with some Hmong, one girl's family sacrificed a whole pig to protect her when she started working at the hospital. Which clan and tribe are you?

235 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / SPACE!!!
Offline
Posted 7/12/15
I am mainly Green Hmong... I think (My mom's White Hmong though).
I am also part of the Vang family since my father is a Vang, but my mother is a Xiong.
19921 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / A town called "Ci...
Offline
Posted 7/12/15
Muslium?
57637 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 7/12/15

Thatrandomdude wrote:

I am mainly Green Hmong... I think (My mom's White Hmong though).
I am also part of the Vang family since my father is a Vang, but my mother is a Xiong.


I've actually never heard of Hmong, but it sounds really interesting. Anything you'd be able to tell me via guestbook?
Posted 7/12/15 , edited 7/12/15
I'm technically a Christian (but a non-practising one though), but have always had a huge interest in the Muslim faith of Islam I even have an English translated printed version of the Quran which I read on a regular basis Their religion has always genuinely fascinated me
49109 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/12/15 , edited 7/12/15

Thatrandomdude wrote:

I am currently Hmong Shamen (Really interesting religion).

Yet feel like going towards Buddhism because I think it's interesting. However (something really random) if my family wasn't Hmong Shamen, we might have turned into those hardcore Christians (You know, the ones where they say Rock is the devil's music and such).


Two of the people I work with are also Shamen in the(White) Hmong tradition..
48409 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / AZ
Offline
Posted 7/12/15
I'm in communion with the Bishop of Rome.
19198 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Unova Region
Offline
Posted 7/12/15
Agnostic (is that even a religion?)
6127 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Off the map.
Offline
Posted 7/12/15
My parents told me "your christian", but I feel more like pursuing my personal beliefs. There is a god. She likes skee ball and is one heck of a mathematician.
580 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ☾ *
Offline
Posted 7/13/15

Bishou_No_Teresa wrote:

I'm technically a Christian (but a non-practising one though), but have always had a huge interest in the Muslim faith of Islam I even have an English translated printed version of the Quran which I read on a regular basis Their religion has always genuinely fascinated me


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHFgcRGIrH0
http://www.wikihow.com/Become-a-Muslim

i hope you like this
38 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 7/13/15
Anglican !

I love researching about others religions out of pure interest! Probs cos I find learning about different cultures and history interesting too!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.