Post Reply Ciel Phantomhive ARTFXJ Statue release date? and another question
15308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Hogwarts School o...
Offline
Posted 7/11/15 , edited 7/11/15
I was just wondering when the Ciel ARTFXJ statue was supposed to ship--the date on my order says it was supposed to arrive (possibly to CR headquarters? it just says estimated arrival) on the 30th of June, and the status of my order has yet to change. I do understand that there are delays with shipping and whatnot, but I haven't seen anything about this statue in any other topics or elsewhere.

Also, I ordered the Pixelation Miku (men's--the girls doesn't fit because it's a fitted tee) shirt from the daily deal in 2x, and my order status now says unfulfillable, but it also says paid, pending fulfillment. I ordered it pretty early on (it was only like 6 am CST), and it wasn't sold out when I ordered it. Is shipping just delayed on it, or did I pay for something I won't be getting? I've received no emails about it, either. The unfulfillable status is just there when I manually click on the order.

Oh.. and links to the items:

Shirt:

https://www.crunchyroll.com/store/p/139177/Crunchyroll-Exclusive-Miku-Hatsune-Pixelation-Mens-T-Shirt-2X-Large
MFN010-2XL [Crunchyroll Exclusive!] Miku Hatsune- Pixelation Men's T-Shirt - 2X Large

Statue:
https://www.crunchyroll.com/store/p/136971/Ciel-Phantomhive-ARTFXJ-Statue
Der Zoodirektor
23359 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Germany
Online
Posted 7/11/15

Elise_Grimwald wrote:

I was just wondering when the Ciel ARTFXJ statue was supposed to ship--the date on my order says it was supposed to arrive (possibly to CR headquarters? it just says estimated arrival) on the 30th of June, and the status of my order has yet to change. I do understand that there are delays with shipping and whatnot, but I haven't seen anything about this statue in any other topics or elsewhere.

Also, I ordered the Pixelation Miku (men's--the girls doesn't fit because it's a fitted tee) shirt from the daily deal in 2x, and my order status now says unfulfillable, but it also says paid, pending fulfillment. I ordered it pretty early on (it was only like 6 am CST), and it wasn't sold out when I ordered it. Is shipping just delayed on it, or did I pay for something I won't be getting? I've received no emails about it, either. The unfulfillable status is just there when I manually click on the order.

Oh.. and links to the items:

Shirt:

https://www.crunchyroll.com/store/p/139177/Crunchyroll-Exclusive-Miku-Hatsune-Pixelation-Mens-T-Shirt-2X-Large
MFN010-2XL [Crunchyroll Exclusive!] Miku Hatsune- Pixelation Men's T-Shirt - 2X Large

Statue:
https://www.crunchyroll.com/store/p/136971/Ciel-Phantomhive-ARTFXJ-Statue


Would you be so kind and /contact us via the support form?
15308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Hogwarts School o...
Offline
Posted 7/12/15 , edited 7/14/15
Thanks for replying. :). I just finished filling out the support form.
EDIT: Checked my order again, it's now refunded. Even though the store says they're in stock. >_<;. Teaches me to order daily deals.
Crunchyroll Store Manager
41984 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / California
Online
Posted 7/15/15

Elise_Grimwald wrote:

Thanks for replying. :). I just finished filling out the support form.
EDIT: Checked my order again, it's now refunded. Even though the store says they're in stock. >_<;. Teaches me to order daily deals.


Send over an email to support we'll get this settled. Sorry for the issues that's really odd.
15308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Hogwarts School o...
Offline
Posted 7/15/15
I had already sent one a few days ago, and did receive a response saying it was out of stock today. Should I still send another message? I don't mind doing so, of course, but I don't want to waste anyone's time. ^^;.
Crunchyroll Store Manager
41984 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / California
Online
Posted 7/16/15

Elise_Grimwald wrote:

I had already sent one a few days ago, and did receive a response saying it was out of stock today. Should I still send another message? I don't mind doing so, of course, but I don't want to waste anyone's time. ^^;.


I can contact the manufacturer to order more. Would you like me to?
15308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Hogwarts School o...
Offline
Posted 7/16/15
Sure! ^_^. That would be awesome. :). Thanks so much for offering to do that. :).
You must be logged in to post.