First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Post Reply The White Knight Thread
7547 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Ark-La-Tex
Offline
Posted 7/15/15


No one said it had to be human.
20192 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / The Heroes Associ...
Offline
Posted 7/15/15
does the king of assholes count?
27230 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 7/15/15

AzazelOfNexium wrote:

does the king of assholes count?


Griffith gets a negative vote from me.

35068 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / F / Seireitei, Soul S...
Offline
Posted 7/15/15

Fjallrav wrote:


pandrasb wrote:

Saber all the way



That's 4 supporters for Saber so far!


Count me in as a fifth supporter for Saber. I like who she is and her morals as well!

By the way, that's a really cool Saber picture that you posted in your first post for her.
1408 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / The Cosmos
Offline
Posted 7/15/15 , edited 7/15/15
Why he gotta be a white knight tho?

6628 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / England
Offline
Posted 7/15/15 , edited 10/8/15
Screw White Knights. Lets make it worse with the White Demon!

22059 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/15/15
I BRING JUSTICE!!
51142 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 7/15/15
What we need is a Dark Knight.



He is the hero we need.
380 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 7/15/15

BlackRose0607 wrote:
Count me in as a fifth supporter for Saber. I like who she is and her morals as well!

By the way, that's a really cool Saber picture that you posted in your first post for her.


It's probably my favorite picture of Saber. ^_^
1187 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 7/15/15

BlackRose0607 wrote:


Fjallrav wrote:


pandrasb wrote:

Saber all the way



That's 4 supporters for Saber so far!


Count me in as a fifth supporter for Saber. I like who she is and her morals as well!

By the way, that's a really cool Saber picture that you posted in your first post for her.


Sixth vote for our beautiful lady Saber!

35068 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / F / Seireitei, Soul S...
Offline
Posted 7/15/15

Fjallrav wrote:


BlackRose0607 wrote:
Count me in as a fifth supporter for Saber. I like who she is and her morals as well!

By the way, that's a really cool Saber picture that you posted in your first post for her.


It's probably my favorite picture of Saber. ^_^


Awesome. I'm really loving her picture illustration from The Garden Of Avalon cover as my favorite one of her so far, the one that's my avatar picture.
380 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 7/15/15

BlackRose0607 wrote:
Awesome. I'm really loving her picture illustration from The Garden Of Avalon cover as my favorite one of her so far, the one that's my avatar picture.


That's actually a really cool picture too. I can definitely see why you like it.
2841 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Houston, Tx
Offline
Posted 7/15/15

IShouldBeStudying wrote:

Why he gotta be a white knight tho?



You obviously didn't read the description
9551 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 7/15/15

Fjallrav wrote:


pandrasb wrote:

Saber all the way



That's 4 supporters for Saber so far!


Team Saber
17175 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
(´◔౪◔)✂❤
Offline
Posted 7/15/15
--It was then when he was disappointed that this was not about tumblr
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.