First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply Western Zodiac
22970 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
52 / M / Bay Area
Offline
Posted 7/16/15

mel823 wrote:


scoobydew wrote:

Robin Williams- Cancer
Lindsey Lohan-Cancer
Tom Cruise- Cancer
Natali Wood-Cancer


Can be trainwreck personalities


Every sign has their trainwrecks.


Very true was being maybe to generalize in making point plus who cares about celebrities compared to every day people trying to live life day to day didn't mean to offend- bows head down Sorry
19260 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 7/16/15 , edited 7/16/15
My chart feels so inaccurate, and I'm very confused by it. I've always argued that I'm closer to a Cancer than a Leo, but then it's loaded up with Capricorn and Virgo? Hahaha. I'm nothing like either of those signs. And don't get me started on how inaccurate Capricorn is to be considered my rising sign. :s Spoilered for a very large image.


22653 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 7/16/15 , edited 7/16/15

Selenae wrote:

My chart feels so inaccurate, and I'm very confused by it. I've always argued that I'm closer to a Cancer than a Leo, but then it's loaded up with Capricorn and Virgo? Hahaha. I'm nothing like either of those signs. And don't get me started on how inaccurate Capricorn is to be considered my rising sign. :s Spoilered for a very large image.




If you feel like a Cancer chances are it's all that Virgo in you. Virgo are actually extremely critical of themselves and have very similar needs to a Cancer like happiness, routine and stability. Virgo also are extremely sensitive to criticism from others. They also have very similar nesting tendencies and are extremely loyal and dedicated in their love. It's been a well known fact that when a Virgo is cheated on, their more likely to stay than any other sign.

Geez, and with Leo on top you're probably dead loyal.

Saturn, Neptune and Uranus don't dictate a lot of your personality at all. It's next to nothin'. Neptune, for example, just dictates how you'd prefer to escape reality.

Also your rising sign is Taurus, not Capricorn. Remember, rising sign is how you present yourself initially to other.


With Taurus rising, you are likely to take a slow and steady approach to life. You will most likely prefer to deal with things in a methodical, careful and systematic way. Your approach could be considered both pragmatic and realistic. This sign is not known for its love of change, and with Taurus on the Ascendant, you may tend to avoid trying the new and untested until you absolutely must.
Posted 7/16/15
It only showed me this..

I really don't understand this stuff though. >_<

22653 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 7/16/15 , edited 7/16/15

_MissTake_ wrote:

It only showed me this..

I really don't understand this stuff though. >_<


OMG no wonder I like you! Virgos are my favorite and you got a bunch of it!

So a little more on Virgo, cause I love them dearly. They worry a often and they can be a bit fussy. They're critical of others (if you need a slap of reality see a Virgo) but they're often very critical of themselves. They are very harsh on themselves but that's why Cancer and Virgo usually have a very mutual emotional understanding. The only difference is a Virgo is more likely to lie in bed awake thinking over all their feelings while Cancer is more likely to throw things and have a total fit. Virgo is a lot more rational and in control than a Cancer but they feel a lot beneath the surface. Virgos typically also really like to keep their environment clean most of the time. They're loyal like crazy and while they may come off harshly they usually always have good intentions behind it and some people can misunderstand their concerns and worries. They're usually intelligent because they're always working on themselves.

I absolutely frickin' love them.

Right moving on, the Libra in moon means partnership is something sought and thrived on. It also means there's a mix of indecisiveness. Libra's strongly dislike violence and aggression. Libra's like balance in their lives and people to socialize with.

With all that Virgo and the Libra, you probably like a simple life and home. I imagine you're also very refined and carry yourself as such.
12648 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 7/16/15
I'm a Leo. Leo is the lion a stubborn, aggressive, dominant and temperamental creature yet loving, affectionate and relaxed. With all the lionesses a lion has he tends to get stressed and tired out from having a lot of cubs and responsibilities. The lion tends to be lazy and enjoys the sun. When facing competition the lion doesn't back down unless he is weaker than the opponent.
mel823 
11451 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / New York
Offline
Posted 7/16/15 , edited 7/16/15


I hate that Pisces is my rising sign though....I guess it's better than Aries.
6936 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Portland, OR
Offline
Posted 7/16/15 , edited 7/16/15
Zodiac : Tropical Placidus Orb : 0
Sun Libra 2°05' Ascendant Libra 1°21'
Moon Gemini 24°41' II Libra 27°53'
Mercury Libra 17°09' III Scorpio 28°22'
Venus Scorpio 13°35' IV Capricorn 1°32'
Mars Capricorn 23°06' V Aquarius 4°40'
Jupiter Pisces 15°59' R VI Pisces 5°02'
Saturn Sagittarius 4°58' VII Aries 1°21'
Uranus Sagittarius 18°42' VIII Aries 27°53'
Neptune Capricorn 3°05' IX Taurus 28°22'
Pluto Scorpio 5°56' Midheaven Cancer 1°32'
Lilith Gemini 23°29' XI Leo 4°40'
Asc node Aries 20°47' XII Virgo 5°02'

Sun in Ascendant
Moon in IX
Mercury in Ascendant
Venus in II
Mars in IV
Jupiter in VI
Saturn in III
Uranus in III
Neptune in IV
Pluto in II
Lilith in IX
Asc node in VII


Whatever the heck all of that means
1080 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
101 / Under the Sea
Offline
Posted 7/16/15
I don't quite understand mine but seems interesting?

I truly am amazed at people who can understand and know this stuff.
Posted 7/16/15

PrinceJudar wrote:

OMG no wonder I like you! Virgos are my favorite and you got a bunch of it!

So a little more on Virgo, cause I love them dearly. They worry a often and they can be a bit fussy. They're critical of others (if you need a slap of reality see a Virgo) but they're often very critical of themselves. They are very harsh on themselves but that's why Cancer and Virgo usually have a very mutual emotional understanding. The only difference is a Virgo is more likely to lie in bed awake thinking over all their feelings while Cancer is more likely to throw things and have a total fit. Virgo is a lot more rational and in control than a Cancer but they feel a lot beneath the surface. Virgos typically also really like to keep their environment clean most of the time. They're loyal like crazy and while they may come off harshly they usually always have good intentions behind it and some people can misunderstand their concerns and worries. They're usually intelligent because they're always working on themselves.

I absolutely frickin' love them.

Right moving on, the Libra in moon means partnership is something sought and thrived on. It also means there's a mix of indecisiveness. Libra's strongly dislike violence and aggression. Libra's like balance in their lives and people to socialize with.

With all that Virgo and the Libra, you probably like a simple life and home. I imagine you're also very refined and carry yourself as such.


Awww..

Well, I always knew I'm a typical Virgo... except for the neatness / cleanliness part. I'm pretty messy when it comes to my room and my work spaces. Heh.. The rest seems pretty spot on actually, aside from the socialization part. I'm super loyal too. That's so true. Finally, as for being refined... Well, I do my best. ^-^

Thanks for explaining.
2551 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / space
Offline
Posted 7/16/15
im aquarius~ also your chart doesnt make sensE!
6655 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / The moon
Offline
Posted 7/16/15
I'm a fish, that's all I know. lol
22653 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 7/17/15 , edited 7/17/15

mel823 wrote:



I hate that Pisces is my rising sign though....I guess it's better than Aries.


You have a lot of Virgo and moon in Cancer. That's a lot of homebody. You're probably pretty darn sensitive to criticism if you're not doing it yourself. Virgos I've described a bit above your post and that will apply here as well. Virgo is a great sign to have. I love that chart yah got. So many inner feelings though!


luckystax wrote:



Whatever the heck all of that means


http://horoscopespot.net/libra-sun-gemini-moon/
http://www.cafeastrology.com/articles/venusscorpiocompatibility.html

You have a very interesting combiation, and frankly I'm not entirely familiar with those that have Gemini moon's. The Moon usually dictates your inner desires while the sun represents your basic self. Your Venus is how you are romantically. Scorpios are known to be possessive and intense lovers.


capt_bunny wrote:

I don't quite understand mine but seems interesting?


I truly am amazed at people who can understand and know this stuff.


Another Venus in Scorpio. That link above would also give you some insight. Virgos I've said plenty about and that's definitely going to apply with you because of the sun sign, but that Scorpio moon will probably make you enjoy your privacy a bit more than most. Scorpio moon wants commitment and do not like to waste time on meaningless relationships. They thrive on emotional intensity in a way that allows them usually to figure out people's innermost feelings.


_MissTake_ wrote:

Awww..

Well, I always knew I'm a typical Virgo... except for the neatness / cleanliness part. I'm pretty messy when it comes to my room and my work spaces. Heh.. The rest seems pretty spot on actually, aside from the socialization part. I'm super loyal too. That's so true. Finally, as for being refined... Well, I do my best. ^-^

Thanks for explaining.


NP! Virgos are the best imo. They keep me down on Earth. If a person ever finds themselves doing something stupid the first one to pull them over by the ear and tell them they're being stupid is a Virgo friend. They care and worry a lot like that, but it often can get them misunderstood.

Yah know I always found the neat/clean thing attributed to Virgo is often a 50/50. Sometimes it comes out later in life though. I know my Mother, who is also a Virgo, wasn't exactly great on cleaning until she was a Mother. Now she drives us nuts with it.

The socialization part is kind of an inner core thing, although the Virgo nature kind of contradicts with that aspect of it a bit. Not that Virgos don't like to socialize, they do, but they need a lot less of it than your typical Libra. That might counterbalance it out a bit. I guess the most one can take from a moon in Libra is the desire for a partner, that's the strongest aspect of a Libra. They're romantics at heart.
Posted 7/17/15

PrinceJudar wrote:
I guess the most one can take from a moon in Libra is the desire for a partner, that's the strongest aspect of a Libra. They're romantics at heart.


Oh gosh.. You got me there..
1080 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
101 / Under the Sea
Offline
Posted 7/17/15 , edited 7/17/15


Welp, can't deny any of that. It is true on all of that. As I said before, it's amazing that you and some other people know to understand this. Thank you very much!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.