First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Post some dope hip hop
9661 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Australia
Offline
Posted 7/17/15
I'll start, Snoop Dogg & Kurupt - Ride On https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5j9FrkWDZqo
37966 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / The Land of the Free
Offline
Posted 7/17/15
9661 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Australia
Offline
Posted 7/17/15 , edited 7/17/15


Thumbs up mate, classic.
I've seen em do it live and i met and smoked with Yukmouth too

GANGSTA TEAM* *SCC 2PAC ICE T MC EIGHT SPICE 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WjJ143G7L0 (not official video)
5217 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Tokyo, Japan
Offline
Posted 7/17/15
Hopsin-Crown me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ji3MJksAYGo

Joyner Lucas - Ross Capicchioni

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jO_v2sXm-f4

Notorius B.I.G - everyday struggle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rogvlB2SP4k
13742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / The Death★
Offline
Posted 7/17/15 , edited 7/17/15
9661 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Australia
Offline
Posted 7/17/15 , edited 7/17/15
Cool. looks like i have some stuff to check out. Some there that i have not seen and some classics (such as Nas ny state of mind amd Tupac No more pain).
I saw Nas live recently, was incredible. I will check all the stuff posted later.
Yeah i guess they dont have to be videos, ok;
Nas and DMX -life is what you make it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8o-iGytI8ks
Daz Dillinger & JT The Bigga Figga Game 4 Sale feat Mac Mall, Yukmouth, Sean T https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_aBnr_Hlj0
Tha low lifes/l.b.c crew, Crooked i- jackin' for flows https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5oQ5Gx2CWM
Slaughterhouse - Rescue Me ft. Skylar Grey https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlHVh4CPFGg
Del The Funky Homosapien - One Out Of A Million https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KLz3K8ChIs
Opio - Mind, Body And Soul https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TO2wuDQBIzM
Killah Priest ft Ras Kass - Milli Vanilli https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-B0UbejfZm8&list=RDNjxnLE0fwsI&index=9
Snoop Dogg - Buss 'N Rocks https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qk5-QbYQ4b0
Kurupt, tray-deee & slip cappone- C Walk https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EW-uwNivPvw
2Pac - Made Niggaz (feat. The Outlawz) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WuoC04OXe9M

That'll do

Actually one more- Mc Eiht, Spice 1 & Redman - Nuthin' But The Gangsta https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0UbrMdOgS0
Posted 7/17/15
4315 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Arizona
Offline
Posted 7/17/15 , edited 7/17/15

Danny Brown-Adderall Admiral
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwqJym5rjqA

Die Antwoord- Baby's On Fire
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcXNPI-IPPM

Hopsin-Ill Mind of Hopsin 4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bULBnef6w6k
9541 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 7/17/15 , edited 7/17/15



I took alot of adderall in my youth (prescription for ADD) and I can say XXX (and Suicides Debut album) are the sound of adderall personified. Nervous fidgety beats and synths abound. Also I dont want to endorse Adderall use flagrantly (mostly cause I feel really awful when I take it) but the albums I mentioned do sound better on adderall. When your coming down from Adderall Slints Spiderland is perfect cause you feel like shit. Lesson here kids dont do drugs do music.

Anyway heres some Grime.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8NUoavtgXY

9541 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 7/17/15 , edited 7/17/15


I can never listen to any non english hip hop. I just cant so much of Hip Hops appeal to me is how the MC is able to deliver so much lyricism and content in one song. Thats all lost on me with non english stuff.

Ill make an exception for the beats though if a beat is good Ill listen to it no matter the MC rapping over it. I like Yung Lean and Asap Rocky and they are basically just delivery tools for awesome beats.
4315 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Arizona
Offline
Posted 7/17/15 , edited 7/17/15

megahobbit wrote:




I took alot of adderall in my youth (prescription for ADD) and I can say XXX (and Suicides Debut album) are the sound of adderall personified. Nervous fidgety beats and synths abound. Also I dont want to endorse Adderall use flagrantly (mostly cause I feel really awful when I take it) but the albums I mentioned do sound better on adderall. When your coming down from Adderall Slints Spiderland is perfect cause you feel like shit. Lesson here kids dont do drugs do music.

Anyway heres some Grime.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8NUoavtgXY


Dude I feel you I took Concerta for my adhd when I was a kid. You feel all jittery but you never decide to do anything, but sit and think it was literally awful I cant understand how its a drug
9541 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 7/17/15

Irishsushi wrote:


Dude I feel you I took Concerta for my adhd when I was a kid. You feel all jittery but you never decide to do anything, but sit and think it was literally awful I cant understand how its a drug


I used to not be able to fall asleep until 1 in the morning when I was a kid cause of the medication sucks man.
4315 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Arizona
Offline
Posted 7/17/15

megahobbit wrote:


Irishsushi wrote:


Dude I feel you I took Concerta for my adhd when I was a kid. You feel all jittery but you never decide to do anything, but sit and think it was literally awful I cant understand how its a drug


I used to not be able to fall asleep until 1 in the morning when I was a kid cause of the medication sucks man.


Oh man I had to go on another medication at night because after the concerta wore off I had so much built up energy I would go crazy and get really agitated and violent. It was bad that shit is poison. I'm literally fine now no ADHD what so ever almost like I never had it in the first place.
Posted 7/18/15

megahobbit wrote:



I can never listen to any non english hip hop. I just cant so much of Hip Hops appeal to me is how the MC is able to deliver so much lyricism and content in one song. Thats all lost on me with non english stuff.

Ill make an exception for the beats though if a beat is good Ill listen to it no matter the MC rapping over it. I like Yung Lean and Asap Rocky and they are basically just delivery tools for awesome beats.


yeah i understand that. There was a time where I started listening to Spanish Hip Hop?? but i think in Japanese, the syllables sound pretty great when rapping. Luckily there's quite a few great turntablists and beatmakers from Japan too.. they have their own style and scene since the 80's so it's pretty cool to check out.
7923 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / SCANDINAVIA
Offline
Posted 7/18/15 , edited 7/18/15
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6OUpLFYVfvs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ulJNn6WZj8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QXnkSBCKgk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AotJGhuL17U

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8S1ns70mjW0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4l0-AMHiCHs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7EVSRVxVoEw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4aES1gGlwOI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2UV7C4uOZ4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZBm8_--q6E

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxibeR_S-8w

Could go on
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.