Post Reply PS Vita HELP!
2483 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 7/17/15 , edited 7/17/15
What I'm trying to do is reset the Parental Controls on my PS Vita because I lost the code. I know that if I reset the Vita, it will reset the Parental Controls, but I really don't want to lose what's saved in my games. I can't back up my memory card info on a PC, btw.
If I do this,
1. Take out memory card
2. Reset PS Vita
3. Turn Vita back on, and put memory card back in
will that reset Parental Controls, but keep my game's saved progress?

Thanks.
(not sure if this is the right forum)
11662 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Cali
Offline
Posted 7/17/15
I'm pretty sure you can do that, considering that you can't play games without a memory card, let alone save a game.
2483 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 7/17/15

narutosonic330 wrote:

I'm pretty sure you can do that, considering that you can't play games without a memory card, let alone save a game.


I want to be 100% sure, because I don't want to lose anything. Will I have to sign back in to my PSN account, too?
11662 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Cali
Offline
Posted 7/17/15 , edited 7/17/15

Clamiku wrote:


narutosonic330 wrote:

I'm pretty sure you can do that, considering that you can't play games without a memory card, let alone save a game.


I want to be 100% sure, because I don't want to lose anything. Will I have to sign back in to my PSN account, too?


Why would that be a problem, unless you forgot your PSN password lol
2483 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 7/17/15

I know the password. So taking out the memory card, reseting the system, then putting my memory card back in, I will have reset the parental controls, but still have my photos, downloads, game saved progress, etc?

11662 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Cali
Offline
Posted 7/17/15

Clamiku wrote:


I know the password. So taking out the memory card, reseting the system, then putting my memory card back in, I will have reset the parental controls, but still have my photos, downloads, game saved progress, etc?



Well, everything is SAVED ON YOUR MEMORY CARD. You can't view images, videos, downloads, unless you have a source (your memory card). But why can't you backup on your pc?
2483 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 7/17/15

Wait I figured it out, thank you!
You must be logged in to post.