First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
Whats your favorite form of Auto Racing?
2198 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / ...
Offline
Posted 2/9/08

yusukimawini wrote:


fr33z3r wrote:

nascar is the worst auto racing. all it is driving in a circle doing like 500 laps. only white americans would find that fun


If you think its boring then you try doing my damn job. I race stock cars all the damn time in Georgia. Sure you drive around oval shaped race tracks, but I do it at over 180 miles per hour for up to 4 hours straight with very few restbites. Trust me, it's anything but boring. Plus, its the only racing series, other than maybe the german touring car series, that still has any good side by side racing left. The reason why most people don't like NASCAR is because they wish they could become a Sprint Cup driver, but can't because they are a loser and suck at life. Luckily, I'm not one of these such lowlifes who hates on the greatest form of autoracing ever. One day, I hopefully will become a sucsessful NASCAR driver and then I'll call all of you haters out on international television from victory lane.

FYI, I AM as white as a sheet of paper. Good call.


o please nascar is shit the only ppl who race in nascar are all white. only red necks would think its interesting. im guessing ur probably one of those red necks also. u think its so hardcore cause they race in circles over 180 miles an hour up to 4 hours with a few restbites, but all it proves is NOTHING. almost all of the races u only turn the steering wheel one way only. Nascar shows no skill at all.
5352 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 2/9/08

fr33z3r wrote:


yusukimawini wrote:


fr33z3r wrote:

nascar is the worst auto racing. all it is driving in a circle doing like 500 laps. only white americans would find that fun


If you think its boring then you try doing my damn job. I race stock cars all the damn time in Georgia. Sure you drive around oval shaped race tracks, but I do it at over 180 miles per hour for up to 4 hours straight with very few restbites. Trust me, it's anything but boring. Plus, its the only racing series, other than maybe the german touring car series, that still has any good side by side racing left. The reason why most people don't like NASCAR is because they wish they could become a Sprint Cup driver, but can't because they are a loser and suck at life. Luckily, I'm not one of these such lowlifes who hates on the greatest form of autoracing ever. One day, I hopefully will become a sucsessful NASCAR driver and then I'll call all of you haters out on international television from victory lane.

FYI, I AM as white as a sheet of paper. Good call.


o please nascar is shit the only ppl who race in nascar are all white. only red necks would think its interesting. im guessing ur probably one of those red necks also. u think its so hardcore cause they race in circles over 180 miles an hour up to 4 hours with a few restbites, but all it proves is NOTHING. almost all of the races u only turn the steering wheel one way only. Nascar shows no skill at all.


Nascar is very very strategy dependent, since every car are almost identical, it take planning to figure out how to get your car from the back of the pack to the front. Driver endurance and skill come into play to make those plans happen as well.


2198 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / ...
Offline
Posted 2/9/08

Gt-racing wrote:


fr33z3r wrote:


yusukimawini wrote:


fr33z3r wrote:

nascar is the worst auto racing. all it is driving in a circle doing like 500 laps. only white americans would find that fun


If you think its boring then you try doing my damn job. I race stock cars all the damn time in Georgia. Sure you drive around oval shaped race tracks, but I do it at over 180 miles per hour for up to 4 hours straight with very few restbites. Trust me, it's anything but boring. Plus, its the only racing series, other than maybe the german touring car series, that still has any good side by side racing left. The reason why most people don't like NASCAR is because they wish they could become a Sprint Cup driver, but can't because they are a loser and suck at life. Luckily, I'm not one of these such lowlifes who hates on the greatest form of autoracing ever. One day, I hopefully will become a sucsessful NASCAR driver and then I'll call all of you haters out on international television from victory lane.

FYI, I AM as white as a sheet of paper. Good call.


o please nascar is shit the only ppl who race in nascar are all white. only red necks would think its interesting. im guessing ur probably one of those red necks also. u think its so hardcore cause they race in circles over 180 miles an hour up to 4 hours with a few restbites, but all it proves is NOTHING. almost all of the races u only turn the steering wheel one way only. Nascar shows no skill at all.


Nascar is very very strategy dependent, since every car are almost identical, it take planning to figure out how to get your car from the back of the pack to the front. Driver endurance and skill come into play to make those plans happen as well.




because every car are almost identical thats what makes nascar boring. nascar is only strategic because theres such a small course of course it would be hard to pass, and also because every car has a power limit they cant outrun each other and thats why u always see them side by side which makes it more boring.
5352 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 2/9/08

fr33z3r wrote:


Gt-racing wrote:


fr33z3r wrote:


yusukimawini wrote:


fr33z3r wrote:

nascar is the worst auto racing. all it is driving in a circle doing like 500 laps. only white americans would find that fun


If you think its boring then you try doing my damn job. I race stock cars all the damn time in Georgia. Sure you drive around oval shaped race tracks, but I do it at over 180 miles per hour for up to 4 hours straight with very few restbites. Trust me, it's anything but boring. Plus, its the only racing series, other than maybe the german touring car series, that still has any good side by side racing left. The reason why most people don't like NASCAR is because they wish they could become a Sprint Cup driver, but can't because they are a loser and suck at life. Luckily, I'm not one of these such lowlifes who hates on the greatest form of autoracing ever. One day, I hopefully will become a sucsessful NASCAR driver and then I'll call all of you haters out on international television from victory lane.

FYI, I AM as white as a sheet of paper. Good call.


o please nascar is shit the only ppl who race in nascar are all white. only red necks would think its interesting. im guessing ur probably one of those red necks also. u think its so hardcore cause they race in circles over 180 miles an hour up to 4 hours with a few restbites, but all it proves is NOTHING. almost all of the races u only turn the steering wheel one way only. Nascar shows no skill at all.


Nascar is very very strategy dependent, since every car are almost identical, it take planning to figure out how to get your car from the back of the pack to the front. Driver endurance and skill come into play to make those plans happen as well.




because every car are almost identical thats what makes nascar boring. nascar is only strategic because theres such a small course of course it would be hard to pass, and also because every car has a power limit they cant outrun each other and thats why u always see them side by side which makes it more boring.

well, what's not boring in your eyes?
2198 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / ...
Offline
Posted 2/9/08

Gt-racing wrote:


fr33z3r wrote:


Gt-racing wrote:


fr33z3r wrote:


yusukimawini wrote:


fr33z3r wrote:

nascar is the worst auto racing. all it is driving in a circle doing like 500 laps. only white americans would find that fun


If you think its boring then you try doing my damn job. I race stock cars all the damn time in Georgia. Sure you drive around oval shaped race tracks, but I do it at over 180 miles per hour for up to 4 hours straight with very few restbites. Trust me, it's anything but boring. Plus, its the only racing series, other than maybe the german touring car series, that still has any good side by side racing left. The reason why most people don't like NASCAR is because they wish they could become a Sprint Cup driver, but can't because they are a loser and suck at life. Luckily, I'm not one of these such lowlifes who hates on the greatest form of autoracing ever. One day, I hopefully will become a sucsessful NASCAR driver and then I'll call all of you haters out on international television from victory lane.

FYI, I AM as white as a sheet of paper. Good call.


o please nascar is shit the only ppl who race in nascar are all white. only red necks would think its interesting. im guessing ur probably one of those red necks also. u think its so hardcore cause they race in circles over 180 miles an hour up to 4 hours with a few restbites, but all it proves is NOTHING. almost all of the races u only turn the steering wheel one way only. Nascar shows no skill at all.


Nascar is very very strategy dependent, since every car are almost identical, it take planning to figure out how to get your car from the back of the pack to the front. Driver endurance and skill come into play to make those plans happen as well.




because every car are almost identical thats what makes nascar boring. nascar is only strategic because theres such a small course of course it would be hard to pass, and also because every car has a power limit they cant outrun each other and thats why u always see them side by side which makes it more boring.

well, what's not boring in your eyes?


a course where u dont make only 1 turn direction (as in not turning left or right all the time). A course with sharp turns.
21 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Lancaster, South...
Offline
Posted 2/9/08
guys i'm with Yusuki on this one...I've grown up watching NASCAR and for the fact that for a long time I didn't have satellite or anything thats all I could really get.....but I also like D1 and F1

btw did anyone catch the Bud Shootout final practice last night?
22975 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / SF Bay Area, CA (...
Offline
Posted 2/9/08
I hate NASCRAP, almost with a passion. But I have HUGE respect for ANY race drivers, regardless of motorsport.

RALLY RACING FTMFW!!!11

What is rally racing? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rallying









http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsU5tEZ9_48
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opqAWRNpLsU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ci_p6ulyTRg RIP Colin McRae
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErAhHeJ6S4A
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GT5VLSjn3Dw (cross-country rally)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcveRjSVD0s
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrskQm6BBRo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMSBNm4mmQs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LuTc4VIdm-o (legendary Group B rally)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5jZluytOOo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69zpZ04pQP4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMN4zaclgrg (Pikes Peak Hillclimb rally)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADXtD_cTAhY (legendary Group B rally)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0zAFoklUr0 BMW E30 3-series DRIFTING
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tm1eX54hwTk !!!RALLY CRASHES!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrJGPda5uGE (legendary Group B rally)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52y_uQBg0RY (legendary Group B rally)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Va-iUEHEp10 drifting?

WRC (World Rally Championship) :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mmwzySxCs0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v55vPYY14aw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Krci2eUhFQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFav5BPpv0U
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBbIpl1dX5Y
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBLyZCS-nzM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ComlBW3WjY !!!RALLY CRASHES!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OBjf4fiCOY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvjRH7ji5bs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tb1paXh07Vo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-E5SkmaMm0I
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOv7ycbTxi8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fm8ih2Ens-c
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15CoDHYJAY0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CG7sewDkR6Y
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsmBVN39chQ

RALLY AMERICA series:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQ44TMEqvFM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcOVC9JQlOw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=laPN8hexXoM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlAQOo4swu0 LMAO

I'm sorry I put up so much stuff, I just HAVE TO spread the word about rally racing.....
5352 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 2/9/08
group B ftmfw
22975 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / SF Bay Area, CA (...
Offline
Posted 2/9/08
Hell yeah!!! Group B Rally Racing so cool, they've killed dozens of people!!!

It was for the safety of the people that Group B was banned, because back then, rally spectators were INSANE....

Introduction to Rally Racing in the 80's !!!MUST SEE!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hT2rXgKI3Tk
5352 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 2/9/08
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WJdC28j9Vo
targa newfoundland ftw too

1374 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / Right Behind You....
Offline
Posted 2/9/08

fr33z3r wrote:


yusukimawini wrote:


fr33z3r wrote:

nascar is the worst auto racing. all it is driving in a circle doing like 500 laps. only white americans would find that fun


If you think its boring then you try doing my damn job. I race stock cars all the damn time in Georgia. Sure you drive around oval shaped race tracks, but I do it at over 180 miles per hour for up to 4 hours straight with very few restbites. Trust me, it's anything but boring. Plus, its the only racing series, other than maybe the german touring car series, that still has any good side by side racing left. The reason why most people don't like NASCAR is because they wish they could become a Sprint Cup driver, but can't because they are a loser and suck at life. Luckily, I'm not one of these such lowlifes who hates on the greatest form of autoracing ever. One day, I hopefully will become a sucsessful NASCAR driver and then I'll call all of you haters out on international television from victory lane.

FYI, I AM as white as a sheet of paper. Good call.


o please nascar is shit the only ppl who race in nascar are all white. only red necks would think its interesting. im guessing ur probably one of those red necks also. u think its so hardcore cause they race in circles over 180 miles an hour up to 4 hours with a few restbites, but all it proves is NOTHING. almost all of the races u only turn the steering wheel one way only. Nascar shows no skill at all.


If racing in the most competitve racing division proves nothing, then I guess the same can apply for all of the other divisions as well. Its racing all the same. If you don't like it, don't watch it. Watch what you enjoy watching, and shut up your smart ass comments around those who enjoy the sport. I don't bad mouth any form of auto racing. Its all good to me. I just like NASCAR best. If you can't sleep peacefully at night knowing that, then that's a problem that you need to address, cause it aint gonna change.
1374 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / Right Behind You....
Offline
Posted 2/9/08

GregBiffle16 wrote:

guys i'm with Yusuki on this one...I've grown up watching NASCAR and for the fact that for a long time I didn't have satellite or anything thats all I could really get.....but I also like D1 and F1

btw did anyone catch the Bud Shootout final practice last night?


Yeah I did. Shame about those accidents and the little tussle between Kurt and Tony. But anyways, that was just practice. How about that finish to the race. Way to go Dale Earnhardt Jr. Nice new ride and nice first win.

So, who ya got for the pole and for the 500 victory?
22975 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / SF Bay Area, CA (...
Offline
Posted 2/9/08
The only time I've ever watched NASCAR is when they road race (rarely ). It's so damn exciting, it's almost a crime to miss out on it. I remember the race in Montreal (or somewhere in Canada), so much banging and struggling. Other than that, the oval racing is, meh, *yawn*. But driving one is a different story.....

But I stand by my opinion, Rally Racing FTW! Point-to-point races with narrow, rutted paths; jumps; tight corners; constant popping of the anti-lag; engine whining in tune with the closely geared transmissions; dangerously close spectators; and the constant instructions of the co-driver blaring is what sums up this unique and exciting sport.....
Posted 2/9/08
WRC for sure...and then theres F!
Posted 2/9/08
WRC or DTM

if you dont know what DTM is look it up
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.