First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Where is Attack on Titan season 2
3645 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 7/18/15
How long are they gonna milk it lmfao?? It's kind of ridiculous at this point. It's been years and they made the live action movie now when tf are they gonna release season 2? They're annoying smh
40415 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Free World Jail
Offline
Posted 7/18/15
Someone help him!
Posted 7/18/15
Rome wasn't built in a day, not saying the series is as great as Rome... but the process of making an anime is a lengthy one. It's not like baking cookies.
105824 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 7/18/15

GoldTStar wrote:

Someone help him!


So, how are you?
10094 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Atlanta
Offline
Posted 7/18/15

ibrahim2712 wrote:

How long are they gonna milk it lmfao?? It's kind of ridiculous at this point. It's been years and they made the live action movie now when tf are they gonna release season 2? They're annoying smh


At least I'm not the only one.
40415 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Free World Jail
Offline
Posted 7/18/15

AnimeKami wrote:


GoldTStar wrote:

Someone help him!


So, how are you?


Pretty good...laughing at other threads.

And you?
105824 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 7/18/15

GoldTStar wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


GoldTStar wrote:

Someone help him!


So, how are you?


Pretty good...laughing at other threads.

And you?


Alright?

Watched some melee.
19921 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / A town called "Ci...
Offline
Posted 7/18/15
Greatness takes time.
8121 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / qtπ
Offline
Posted 7/18/15 , edited 7/18/15

ibrahim2712 wrote:

How long are they gonna milk it lmfao?? It's kind of ridiculous at this point. It's been years and they made the live action movie now when tf are they gonna release season 2? They're annoying smh


Nigga is that a One Piece poster in your room? And you're whining about milking something? LOL
3645 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 7/18/15 , edited 7/18/15

kdroberts wrote:


ibrahim2712 wrote:

How long are they gonna milk it lmfao?? It's kind of ridiculous at this point. It's been years and they made the live action movie now when tf are they gonna release season 2? They're annoying smh


Nigga is that a One Piece poster in your room? And you're whining about milking something? LOL


It's actually just an edit, and One Piece doesn't milk. It's just such a great and grand story that its gonna take over a thousand chapters to complete a story with a world as big and complex as it is.
105824 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 7/18/15
No... dude that is milking.

8121 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / qtπ
Offline
Posted 7/18/15

ibrahim2712 wrote:

One Piece doesn't milk. It's just such a great and grand story that its gonna take over a thousand chapters to complete a story with a world as big and complex as it is.


4315 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Arizona
Offline
Posted 7/18/15
Be patient . The longer the wait the better it will be when we finally get to see it.
Posted 7/18/15

ibrahim2712 wrote:

It's actually just an edit, and One Piece doesn't milk. It's just such a great and grand story that its gonna take over a thousand chapters to complete a story with a world as big and complex as it is.


73 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Florida, the Sout...
Offline
Posted 7/18/15



It's actually just an edit, and One Piece doesn't milk. It's just such a great and grand story that its gonna take over a thousand chapters to complete a story with a world as big and complex as it is.


One piece is the very definition of milking. You can't make a story that long and still keep it fresh.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.