Twitch 'n Alien Isolation
13049 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Perth, Western Au...
Offline
Posted 7/19/15
Today I will be streaming alien isolation
I will be doing it soon and continuing it all day


http://www.twitch.tv/exiaobsidian

come hang out
One Punch Mod
104563 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 7/19/15

ExiAHesP wrote:
come hang out


I've moved this to the Enthusiasts' Corner forum. That's the place for promoting your Twitch activities.

13049 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Perth, Western Au...
Offline
Posted 7/19/15 , edited 7/19/15

lorreen wrote:


ExiAHesP wrote:
come hang out


I've moved this to the Enthusiasts' Corner forum. That's the place for promoting your Twitch activities.



ok, I was going to make a general discussion of the game too, maybe make a separate thread then

Thanks one punch
One Punch Mod
104563 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 7/19/15

ExiAHesP wrote:

ok, I was going to make a general discussion of the game too, maybe make a separate thread then

Thanks one punch


Yeah, go ahead and start a discussion thread (and if you want to make a brief mention at the end of the opening post about your twitch stream that would be okay---but the main part of the post would need to be discussion-oriented and encourage people to talk about the game. So, saying a few things about your impression of it would be good to add to get things going.

13049 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Perth, Western Au...
Offline
Posted 7/19/15

lorreen wrote:


ExiAHesP wrote:

ok, I was going to make a general discussion of the game too, maybe make a separate thread then

Thanks one punch


Yeah, go ahead and start a discussion thread (and if you want to make a brief mention at the end of the opening post about your twitch stream that would be okay---but the main part of the post would need to be discussion-oriented and encourage people to talk about the game. So, saying a few things about your impression of it would be good to add to get things going.



sure thing ^^
13049 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Perth, Western Au...
Offline
Posted 7/20/15
nobody... reallly... :,(
Sailor Candy Moderator
215716 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29
Offline
Posted 12/25/16
End of year forum cleanup. ^,^ Locked!
You must be logged in to post.