First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Crunchyroll, is it really ready to cast on Chromecast?
5020 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / M
Offline
Posted 8/3/15
At the very least, I am glad that I am not alone in this, but I'd love to know what happened. Wonder if this has anything to do with VPN access?
58666 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Dallas, TX
Online
Posted 8/3/15

Fridley wrote:

At the very least, I am glad that I am not alone in this, but I'd love to know what happened. Wonder if this has anything to do with VPN access?


Use of a VPN is a violation of the /ToS, and is not supported by CR.
7011 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M
Offline
Posted 8/3/15
What shit I'm paying premium when the only time you want to see a single chapter quietly in my room with Chromecast, I can not ?. Maybe it's time to end this.
15010 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Offline
Posted 8/4/15
So yeah, they take off the app in my smart tv and now I can't cast to chromecast, what is the deal here?
also, is too much to ask for spanish option on the ps4?
12007 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M
Offline
Posted 8/4/15 , edited 8/6/15
A official statement woult be a great thing.
When I cant watch it on my tv with chromecast its now useless for me, when I want to watch it on pc oder app, then I dont need cr...
Is there A option to freeze the premium membership, till the problems are done ß
5011 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/4/15
Same issue here
5019 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / M
Offline
Posted 8/5/15
Today, I am able to stream from chrome again. Haven't tried any other ways yet. No problems during playback.

And dude... Are all the Death Note (drama) episodes this long?
5020 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / M
Offline
Posted 8/6/15

Vegeta81 wrote:

A official statement woult be a great thing.
When I cant watch it on my tv with chromecast its now useless for me, when I want to watch it on pc oder app, then I dont need cr...
Is there A option to freeze the premium membership, till the problems are done ß


Couldn't agree more. It has been ages since this problem occurred and still nothing?
12007 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M
Offline
Posted 8/9/15
Anyone some news to fix the problem ?
I´m still not able to stream it to the tv.
7008 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/12/15
Checking in with the same problem -- bring back Chromecast please!
17 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/12/15
Adding my voice...this needs to be fixed!
Moderator
8106 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/12/15
So I just tested out the chromecast and it seems to be fine in my end. However it appears that many of the users who are reporting problems are using Android and I was using IoS. Sadly cannot easily test the android app where I am currently. I'd suggest leaving a request here if you haven't already https://crunchyroll.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new so the team can easily track it. Thank you much and keep us posted on any new developments.
5011 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/13/15
It seems to be an issue with both Android and Windows. I tested both to be thorough.
12014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 8/13/15
I have issues with both Windows and Android. I think this issue is more related current crunchyroll app being incompatible with the latest chromecast firmware. Any idea how to downgrade the firmware?
Der Zoodirektor
23389 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Germany
Online
Posted 8/13/15

rlorenz wrote:

I have issues with both Windows and Android. I think this issue is more related current crunchyroll app being incompatible with the latest chromecast firmware. Any idea how to downgrade the firmware?


The developers are aware and looking into it.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.