First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Post Reply White Supremacists vs Black Activists in South Carolina
1606 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Earth
Offline
Posted 7/20/15 , edited 7/20/15
Yes, it seems America has magically teleported back to the 1950's. White supremacists were protesting the removal of the confederate flag in South Carolina at the state house on Saturday when opposition protesters showed up and clashes began between the two sides. The protest swelled to a size of 2,000 people. The police were able to break up the fight and 5 were arrested while 7 were injured.

Videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtVVz0UtRJc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNHE1CZkm50

http://news.yahoo.com/flag-dispute-triggers-clash-south-carolina-capitol-001124390.html
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/07/19/us/ku-klux-klanprotests-at-south-carolina-capitol.html?_r=0
15947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Cold and High
Offline
Posted 7/20/15 , edited 7/22/15
All I can say... Wow
Posted 7/20/15 , edited 7/20/15
This seems both unbelievable and believable to me.
Because racist southerners would do this, but I can't believe they actually did do this.

How did did the black panthers get eliminated, even labeled as a terrorist group, yet the KKK hasn't yet? Or is even labeled as a terrorist group at all?
Hrm.
23493 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/20/15 , edited 7/20/15

LONGNAMEYOUWONTMISS wrote:

Yes, it seems America has magically teleported back to the 1950's. White supremacists were protesting the removal of the confederate flag in South Carolina at the state house on Saturday when opposition protesters showed up and clashes began between the two sides. The protest swelled to a size of 2,000 people. The police were able to break up the fight and 5 were arrested while 7 were injured.

Videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtVVz0UtRJc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNHE1CZkm50

http://news.yahoo.com/flag-dispute-triggers-clash-south-carolina-capitol-001124390.html
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/07/19/us/ku-klux-klanprotests-at-south-carolina-capitol.html?_r=0


Black Confederate flag supporter killed after being forcibly driven off the road http://newsninja2012.com/anthony-hervey-black-man-who-championed-confederate-flag-for-years-killed-after-flag-rally/#.Va0z8fmeQ4U

LOLThe only racists are you radical leftists.
4315 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Arizona
Offline
Posted 7/20/15 , edited 7/20/15

anzn wrote:

This seems both unbelievable and believable to me.
Because racist southerners would do this, but I can't believe they actually did do this.

How did did the black panthers get eliminated, even labeled as a terrorist group, yet the KKK hasn't yet? Or is even labeled as a terrorist group at all?
Hrm.


The issue is there are various White Supremacist groups all calling themselves the "real" KKK, but all of them are labeled hate groups. The KKK of old times isnt really around anymore. Im curious to know if the Black Panthers are labeled a hate group.
15947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Cold and High
Offline
Posted 7/20/15 , edited 7/20/15
It seems worse when you see this guys where there:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ac0BxACky5w
Think it was around 1:35
Nazis and KKK what more?...

We don't need anymore KKK thats for sure
22653 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 7/20/15 , edited 7/20/15


Both sides are idiots. I really hate hearing about stupid shit like this happening.
15947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Cold and High
Offline
Posted 7/20/15 , edited 7/22/15

bobsagget wrote:
Baltimore Riots

Wow... first I though KKK omg, and then this?
22653 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 7/20/15 , edited 7/20/15

bobsagget wrote:

The only racists are you radical leftists.


Are u 4 real mate? What the hell.

If you can't even see the crap coming from both sides you've really got your eyes nailed shut.
54839 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / SoCal
Offline
Posted 7/20/15
The few mess it up for the whole.
15947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Cold and High
Offline
Posted 7/20/15 , edited 7/20/15

oh that was a while ago? sorry
1606 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Earth
Offline
Posted 7/20/15 , edited 7/20/15

Irishsushi wrote:


anzn wrote:

This seems both unbelievable and believable to me.
Because racist southerners would do this, but I can't believe they actually did do this.

How did did the black panthers get eliminated, even labeled as a terrorist group, yet the KKK hasn't yet? Or is even labeled as a terrorist group at all?
Hrm.


The issue is there are various White Supremacist groups all calling themselves the "real" KKK, but all of them are labeled hate groups. The KKK of old times isnt really around anymore. Im curious to know if the Black Panthers are labeled a hate group.


The Anti-Defamation League, the Southern Poverty Law Center, and the U.S. Commission on Civil Rights consider the New Black Panthers to be a hate group. The original Black Panthers have nothing to do with the New Black Panthers.
Posted 7/20/15
These people ave too much energy to spare
1408 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / The Cosmos
Offline
Posted 7/20/15

bobsagget wrote:


LONGNAMEYOUWONTMISS wrote:

Yes, it seems America has magically teleported back to the 1950's. White supremacists were protesting the removal of the confederate flag in South Carolina at the state house on Saturday when opposition protesters showed up and clashes began between the two sides. The protest swelled to a size of 2,000 people. The police were able to break up the fight and 5 were arrested while 7 were injured.

Videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtVVz0UtRJc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNHE1CZkm50

http://news.yahoo.com/flag-dispute-triggers-clash-south-carolina-capitol-001124390.html
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/07/19/us/ku-klux-klanprotests-at-south-carolina-capitol.html?_r=0


Black Confederate flag supporter killed after being forcibly driven off the road http://newsninja2012.com/anthony-hervey-black-man-who-championed-confederate-flag-for-years-killed-after-flag-rally/#.Va0z8fmeQ4U

LOLThe only racists are you radical leftists.


I don't get this whole "leftist righist" bullshit. A racist is a racist period.

And how could you laugh out loud after posting a link about someone dying? How is that even remotely funny?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.