First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
What's Your Pet Peeve?
Posted 2/6/08
Gossip xD
1526 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Florida, United S...
Offline
Posted 2/6/08

n_n303 wrote:


classic-ice wrote:
by the way i apologize from the last forum, i toke it personal ( i hate it when i do that).
it does not seem like you are the type of person who would even care if i apologized or not, but yeah i just have to...i am wired like that...damn conscience.


which forum??


Japanese people and black girls...
remember from yesterday i think...
1526 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Florida, United S...
Offline
Posted 2/6/08

n_n303 wrote:


classic-ice wrote:
by the way i apologize from the last forum, i toke it personal ( i hate it when i do that).
it does not seem like you are the type of person who would even care if i apologized or not, but yeah i just have to...i am wired like that...damn conscience.


which forum??


http://www.crunchyroll.com/showforumtopic?id=89348&pg=1 (the link)
1887 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 2/6/08
- Everything
Ghost Moderator
AHTL 
87565 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Norway
Online
Posted 2/6/08
Darn, where is the cyber-bullies youtube film...
1526 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Florida, United S...
Offline
Posted 2/6/08

n_n303 wrote:


classic-ice wrote:
Japanese people and black girls...
remember from yesterday i think...


i honestly didnt know what you were talking about until i searched it up. Your avi seemed familiar. Nah its cool. Dont worry about it. I'm usually like that when it comes to the forums.


yeah, i never clear when it comes to explaining...your not the first who has said that.
hehe...my avi...yeah. thanks, i am glad u don't mind.
oh...so thats you being kind, lol, alright, "my bad."
9140 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Sunny San Diego,...
Offline
Posted 2/6/08
people who act ghetto and never shut up
5601 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 2/6/08
1.) Being interrupted
2.) When I have to repeat stuff 3-4 times (english teacher >_<...)
3.) People that talk all the time
4.) People that yell all the time for no reason or talk in a loud matter etc (like my norwegian teacher, STFU)
5.) Lazy people
6.) Dumb people
7.) People that just take stuff without asking
8.) People that doesn't say thanks when you hold the door open for instance
9.) People who think they are all that
10.) People that get in your face and try to act all cool (back off or I'll woop your ass)
11.) People that pause all the time...ummm....
12.) People that constantly crave attention
13.) People that chew with they mouths open and slurp when they drink
14.) Can't bother to write anymore because I get annoyed by a lot of small things but most of the time I try to just ignore them and see the good points in people
4338 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / 妙境 «« Changmin's ;;
Offline
Posted 2/6/08
Life is my pet-peeve.
Posted 2/6/08
guys who masturbate in front of me.
4046 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
104 / F / Indianapolis, Ind...
Offline
Posted 2/7/08

n_n303 wrote:

i can make you a list..

-people who stand on the left side of the escalator, it pisses me off because i want to walk up and i have to say "excuse me..MOVE!"
-people who cough without covering their mouths >.< shit man, i dont want to get your germs
-people who constantly talk and talk and go "omggg, lol i talk sooo much.. am i weird??? LOL" fuck off!
-people who cant get laid and continuely ask you questions @____@ shit..go and get laid! its not that hard! i dont care how ugly you are, go and pay a hooker or something to have sex with you! stop annoying me with your constant questions and your curiosity.
-guys who think they are pimps, this annoys me like hell..
-guys who "accidentally" trip on you--yeah right you fuckface, what did you trip on? air? (i had this done to me many times, and at one point some guy ripped my pants. dumbass..)
-girls who are insecure and i always have to tell them MILLIONS of times that they are pretty.
-fat people complaining about their weight..--shit if you hate it so much go and do something about it!
-skinny ass bitches who go on diets -- FUCK YOU! stop worrying constantly about your weight! you're already skinny from the beginning, its annoys as hell ESPECIALLY when you ask me out to dinner and only have water and a salad!!!

eh..thats all for now...i'll add more when it comes to me


Wow. Are we twins?
You forgot the people who pick their nose in public.
People who interrrupt you in the middle of YOUR story to tell THEIR version of it.
People who are constantly saying "I do MY job..." even when it's obvious they aren't.
and you're right...there are MORE. SO many MORE.
12079 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / location location...
Offline
Posted 2/7/08
Female drivers.............. lol I hear that a lot from my dad and I have to say..... I agree with him although I don't know how to drive yet
Posted 2/7/08
1. People who have terrible road ethics. Makes me wanna go out of the car and beat the shit of of them.
2. People who dress-up scantily. Like a Malaysian would ask "Not enough clothes, ah? You prostitute is it?"
3. People with bad table manners. Go and take a fine dining lesson or something. Pigs have better manners.
4. People who stare at others. Have you not seen another human being in your entire pathetic lives?? Sheesh.
5. Popular girls who think the world revolves around them and go bitch even for the slightest glitch.
6. Boys who makes the girls chase after them even when they know the girl likes them. Have a heart boys, even if you don't like that girl, don't do that. At least talk to them and befriend them. It hurts everytime you do that.
7. Girls who diet. Well, listen up bitches, you have to eat. You are just wasting your time and you are missing out on so many delicious foods. You will not get fat if you indulge once in a while. I eat like a pig and i'm still athlethic and muscular. No, I'm not fat. Go to my profile and look at my pics.


That's it. I'll add more if I can/
1328 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / M / Closing in
Offline
Posted 2/7/08
Semantics, don't know why. I think it's because people refuse to change bad expressions and it makes it's way into language. It sometimes make no sense. Sometimes it makes words lose meaning, ending up pointless. The word "ironic" for someone means "funny" or "tragic". But there is no need for another word for funny or tragic. It is however use for the word "ironic" as it is supposed to mean. Then there's expressions, like people saying "there's only one option"
Me: really? I saw no option. I saw only one thing we can do
Them: That's the option
Me: That's no option! An option is an alternative
Them: it is
Me: No, it's not. An alternative is something you can do instead of something, here there's only one thing we can do
Them: exacctly, that's the option.
It gets so frustrating. People totally refuse to change horrendous expressions and semantic interpretations. And there are cases where you are so obviously right, you can find it in an encyclopedia or dictionary. But no, they refuse to use the language correctly, instead keep on confusing you when communicating which is very annoying, and spread their interpretations around for all to "learn".
42 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 2/7/08

jestorebo wrote:

Semantics, don't know why. I think it's because people refuse to change bad expressions and it makes it's way into language. It sometimes make no sense. Sometimes it makes words lose meaning, ending up pointless. The word "ironic" for someone means "funny" or "tragic". But there is no need for another word for funny or tragic. It is however use for the word "ironic" as it is supposed to mean. Then there's expressions, like people saying "there's only one option"
Me: really? I saw no option. I saw only one thing we can do
Them: That's the option
Me: That's no option! An option is an alternative
Them: it is
Me: No, it's not. An alternative is something you can do instead of something, here there's only one thing we can do
Them: exacctly, that's the option.
It gets so frustrating. People totally refuse to change horrendous expressions and semantic interpretations. And there are cases where you are so obviously right, you can find it in an encyclopedia or dictionary. But no, they refuse to use the language correctly, instead keep on confusing you when communicating which is very annoying, and spread their interpretations around for all to "learn".


ha, i agree.

On the subject of language i really hate swearing (cursing). oh i just can not tolerate it. when people swear i immediately look down on them, so bad of me i know.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.