First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Are you currently working on a fiction novel?
49653 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 7/21/15 , edited 7/21/15
Let me know if a thread like this one exist or not.
Thanks a bunches.

Explain your opinion in great detail.


Bonus Questions:

1) What is your novel about?(use spoiler tags)

2) Is it in first, second, or third person?

3) Is the main character the same gender as you or the opposite?


Enjoy!!!
Posted 7/21/15 , edited 7/21/15
Nope.
49653 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 7/21/15 , edited 7/21/15


Short and to the point.
4147 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/21/15 , edited 7/21/15
Yes, I do so usually daily in my spare time. I say spare time.. and laugh a little inside. However the one I am 'writing' has extremely graphical scenes.(If you know what I mean.)
170 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / My imagination
Offline
Posted 7/21/15 , edited 7/21/15
Bonus Answers:

1) A girl who can change her age.

2) First

3) Same
Posted 7/21/15 , edited 7/21/15
1) What is your novel about?(use spoiler tags)


2) Is it in first, second, or third person?
First Person.

3) Is the main character the same gender as you or the opposite?
My main Character is male and I see a lot of myself in him
because I have been in and out of hospitals like that
since I was 14 years old.
49653 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 7/21/15 , edited 7/21/15

unicornfairy wrote:

1) What is your novel about?(use spoiler tags)


2) Is it in first, second, or third person?
First Person.

3) Is the main character the same gender as you or the opposite?
My main Character is male and I see a lot of myself in him
because I have been in and out of hospitals like that
since I was 14 years old.


Sounds interesting.
49653 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 7/21/15 , edited 7/22/15

ryan10021 wrote:

Yes, I do so usually daily in my spare time. I say spare time.. and laugh a little inside. However the one I am 'writing' has extremely graphical scenes.(If you know what I mean.)


Oh wow.
Posted 7/21/15 , edited 7/22/15

qualeshia3 wrote:


unicornfairy wrote:

1) What is your novel about?(use spoiler tags)


2) Is it in first, second, or third person?
First Person.

3) Is the main character the same gender as you or the opposite?
My main Character is male and I see a lot of myself in him
because I have been in and out of hospitals like that
since I was 14 years old.


Sounds interesting.


Thanks I hope it will be.
33781 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
51 / M / Side 6
Offline
Posted 7/21/15 , edited 7/22/15
Yes, it's a Norse-themed fantasy. Third person. There are 2 main characters, one is a male magical animal and one is a human female fighter.
2936 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 7/21/15 , edited 7/22/15
I am, it is basically a mecha novel, right now it is still in its infancy but I'm working on it when I have time.
49653 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 7/22/15 , edited 7/22/15

pvcconvoy wrote:

I am, it is basically a mecha novel, right now it is still in its infancy but I'm working on it when I have time.


Awesome.
77906 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Central KY.
Offline
Posted 7/23/15 , edited 7/23/15
Heh...I write...But no, I am not currently writing ANY Novel of any sort.
49653 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 7/23/15 , edited 7/23/15

x-Cellar_Door-x wrote:

Heh...I write...But no, I am not currently writing ANY Novel of any sort.


Oh, okay.
544 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / CO
Offline
Posted 7/25/15 , edited 7/25/15
I am in a way. A friend of mine is in the final stages of editing the first book in his sci-fi series. And he's having me illustrate the chapter heads. So I'm currently working on a fiction book essentially.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.