First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply New Summer 2015 Titles:Fate/kaleid liner PRISMA ILLYA, New Territories for Gatchaman Crowds: insight, Monster Musume, Ne
28567 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 7/22/15 , edited 7/22/15
CR should of at least put up the Miss Monochrome OVAs
16214 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / PA
Offline
Posted 7/22/15

horrorshow77 wrote:

CR should of at least put up the Miss Monochrome OVAs


If the dub continues past season 1, and they dub the OAVs, I wonder if that would get us the subbed versions that we are missing on here?
Koagz 
18088 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / NM
Offline
Posted 7/22/15

NiceJade wrote:

Wonderful!
Any chance to have the old eps from Conan on CR? please....


I wish...
28567 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 7/22/15

MKVarana wrote:


horrorshow77 wrote:

CR should of at least put up the Miss Monochrome OVAs


If the dub continues past season 1, and they dub the OAVs, I wonder if that would get us the subbed versions that we are missing on here?


gee I don't know? I hope so. I would think that we get the OVAs first then the dubs but what do I know lol oh well lets just hope we get the OVAs soon
30236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
It doesn't matter.
Offline
Posted 7/23/15
Oh, nice.
Conan the detective.
jto1 
6903 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
45 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 7/23/15
Are we getting any new comedy JDramas this season?
85273 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Louisville, KY
Offline
Posted 7/23/15 , edited 7/23/15
With the announcement of Fate/kaleid liner PRISMA ILLYA 2wei Herz! I am now happy.
31878 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/23/15
Can we pray for new terretories for Illya as well?
363 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/23/15
Finally Fate/kaleid liner PRISMA ILLYA 2wei Herz! So can't wait
63534 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Colorado
Offline
Posted 7/23/15
My guess for the last "???" spot would be Chu Feng: B.E.E
24927 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Bay Area
Offline
Posted 7/23/15

LoomyTheBrew wrote:

My guess for the last "???" spot would be Chu Feng: B.E.E


Yes!! I hope so. Really excited for School Shock
63534 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Colorado
Offline
Posted 7/23/15

Swaggercandy wrote:


LoomyTheBrew wrote:

My guess for the last "???" spot would be Chu Feng: B.E.E


Yes!! I hope so. Really excited for School Shock


I'm interested to see what it's like since it's based off a Chinese Manhua
24927 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Bay Area
Offline
Posted 7/23/15

LoomyTheBrew wrote:


Swaggercandy wrote:


LoomyTheBrew wrote:

My guess for the last "???" spot would be Chu Feng: B.E.E


Yes!! I hope so. Really excited for School Shock


I'm interested to see what it's like since it's based off a Chinese Manhua


Right? That preview grabbed my attention

For those that haven't seen the preview:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFR_sJFrVcY
katt14 
16018 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Sydney, Australia
Offline
Posted 7/23/15
No Fate/KL for Australia. Whinge, whine, moan, groan & sob in a corner.

53354 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / New South Wales,...
Online
Posted 7/24/15

katt14 wrote:

No Fate/KL for Australia. Whinge, whine, moan, groan & sob in a corner.



Animelab has just announced the simulcast

https://twitter.com/AnimeLab/status/624505224930070530

27159 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Where am I to go,...
Offline
Posted 7/24/15
Well I'm kind of disappointed with this season, I'm only watching 6 out of 32.
katt14 
16018 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Sydney, Australia
Offline
Posted 7/24/15

matt22122 wrote:


Animelab has just announced the simulcast

https://twitter.com/AnimeLab/status/624505224930070530



Thnx matt22122!! Just found the email from Animelab in my inbox!! Now I can stop whinging, and continue to enjoy my day!!



First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.