First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Post Reply The Donald Trump Thread
7553 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Ark-La-Tex
Offline
Posted 7/23/15

MSherid89 wrote:


pirththee wrote:

He's the best GOP candidate the Democrats could hope for.


Agreed. Honestly though, the Republicans don't have many good candidates in the first place. Maybe only one or two of them are electable nationally.


Bush has the best chance of winning in the general election, but he may be too rational to survive the primaries. I think Walker will be the last Republican standing; he has absolutely no record to run on, but he does have that charismatic swagger voters fall in love with.
18203 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 7/23/15
I couldn't imagine him being president.

He would go over seas to meet with foreign leaders and by the time he comes back we'd somehow be at war with 20 different countries because he pissed them off.

Its funny and scary at the same time.
23206 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Long Island
Offline
Posted 7/23/15 , edited 7/23/15
As much as I dislike him, it's sort of funny watching him say the things he does every week. But it's sort of scary that people take him seriously and support him, my parents included.
18904 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 7/23/15 , edited 7/23/15
I'm sure the family name had no "T" in it originally.
Banned
1567 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 7/23/15 , edited 7/23/15

neugenx wrote:


wingopanda wrote:

If you are an American and not voting for trump you are either: A liberal or a poor person (oh wait both are the same)


No, just someone who knows him for the corrupt BS Artist he's always been. Trump is as phony as that bad rug on his head. You can't actually tell me you want a guy who frequently files bankruptcy in charge of our country? He claims he never "personally" filed bankruptcy (which may be true) but many of the businesses he runs end up there (and he claims he wants to run the U.S. like a company). For some of his "greatest hits" look here...

http://www.vanityfair.com/news/2015/06/donald-trump-companies-bankruptcy-atlantic-city

And with a mouth like his I could easily see us in a constant state of war. The guy has no filter...you need a filter for International and Diplomatic affairs/policy. I won't claim to know who would be the best President out of the current group but I sure as hell know who would be the worst .


It's quite obvious that you are younger and do not understand bankruptcy.
51315 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 7/23/15
Donald Trump wants you to vote for Pedro.

Posted 7/23/15
He's obnoxious enough his own party doesn't like him, lol
27273 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / Inside your compu...
Offline
Posted 7/23/15

moonstne wrote:

I don't vote because the whole system is rigged due to special interest groups. I mean Clinton is pure evil and while I don't know as much as bush's history, i am sure it is just more of the same, a politician who lies to become president and uses his new power to pay off all the rich people who got him there.

At least trump is rich enough to say and do what he wants, rather than what his non-existent backers would want. https://www.opensecrets.org/politicians/contrib.php?cycle=Career&cid=n00000019
Would trump be a bad president? yes, but not worse than yet another bush/Clinton.


wow I don't even have to write my own reply
7413 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
48 / M / New England, USA
Offline
Posted 7/23/15 , edited 7/23/15

wingopanda wrote:


neugenx wrote:


wingopanda wrote:

If you are an American and not voting for trump you are either: A liberal or a poor person (oh wait both are the same)


No, just someone who knows him for the corrupt BS Artist he's always been. Trump is as phony as that bad rug on his head. You can't actually tell me you want a guy who frequently files bankruptcy in charge of our country? He claims he never "personally" filed bankruptcy (which may be true) but many of the businesses he runs end up there (and he claims he wants to run the U.S. like a company). For some of his "greatest hits" look here...

http://www.vanityfair.com/news/2015/06/donald-trump-companies-bankruptcy-atlantic-city

And with a mouth like his I could easily see us in a constant state of war. The guy has no filter...you need a filter for International and Diplomatic affairs/policy. I won't claim to know who would be the best President out of the current group but I sure as hell know who would be the worst .


It's quite obvious that you are younger and do not understand bankruptcy.


No, I'm 47 and quite literate in bankruptcy and bankruptcy laws (4 years of accounting and business law at University). I filed once many years ago and took blame for my mistakes I made, something which "mister bad hair day" has yet to do. He uses bankruptcy like an average person would use a tissue. Bankruptcy was created to help those who have had circumstances (such as disability, unemployment or such) get out of the pitfall and climb their way back to ground level not as a business tool to take chances with investors/stockholders money. Businesses have been abusing the practice for decades now and I wouldn't support any candidate who could run a business so haphazardly. We're putting the financial future of the country in the hands of a man who wants to "run America like a company". With the current state of this country we don't quite need a bankruptcy on our head and the bottom falling out and all our debts to foreign nations coming due all at once. Not to mention the antagonism he's sure to build between us and he nations we're heavily in debt to. If you'd like to see all the countries and amounts you can find the list here...

http://www.davemanuel.com/us-national-debt-clock.php

After seeing his attack on Mexicans I can already hear what he's bound to say to China, Japan, Hong Kong or even Ireland.
3488 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
46 / M / Chapel Hill, N.C
Offline
Posted 7/23/15 , edited 7/23/15
Its hard to believe people are taking him seriously. Can you remember the last time a billionaire ran for president? Well there was Ross Perot who ran in 92 and 96. I felt he was an eccentric rich guy who ran just to get attention, but there were people who liked him. And Steve Forbes. He won a state or two in the GOP primaries in 96, but he got squashed by a little known Republican senator named Bob Dole. And we all know how well Dole fared when he went up against Clinton.
25064 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / New Jersey
Offline
Posted 7/23/15

wingopanda wrote:

If you are an American and not voting for trump you are either: A liberal or a poor person (oh wait both are the same)


Yeah cause George Clooney, Warren Buffet, Paul Krugman, John Kerry etc etc etc are all poor. Check yourself before you wreck yourself.
25064 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / New Jersey
Offline
Posted 7/24/15

geauxtigers1989 wrote:


MSherid89 wrote:


pirththee wrote:

He's the best GOP candidate the Democrats could hope for.


Agreed. Honestly though, the Republicans don't have many good candidates in the first place. Maybe only one or two of them are electable nationally.


Bush has the best chance of winning in the general election, but he may be too rational to survive the primaries. I think Walker will be the last Republican standing; he has absolutely no record to run on, but he does have that charismatic swagger voters fall in love with.


Yeah, Bush and John Kaisch (sp) are probably their best choices. Bush though, has the baggage of that oh so wonderful last name. I wouldn't be surprised if Walker ended up with the nomination, he's just conservative enough to please most of the base and the establishment.
7413 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
48 / M / New England, USA
Offline
Posted 7/24/15

MSherid89 wrote:


geauxtigers1989 wrote:


MSherid89 wrote:


pirththee wrote:

He's the best GOP candidate the Democrats could hope for.


Agreed. Honestly though, the Republicans don't have many good candidates in the first place. Maybe only one or two of them are electable nationally.


Bush has the best chance of winning in the general election, but he may be too rational to survive the primaries. I think Walker will be the last Republican standing; he has absolutely no record to run on, but he does have that charismatic swagger voters fall in love with.


Yeah, Bush and John Kaisch (sp) are probably their best choices. Bush though, has the baggage of that oh so wonderful last name. I wouldn't be surprised if Walker ended up with the nomination, he's just conservative enough to please most of the base and the establishment.


Bush has the baggage of the 2004 Florida Election debacle. Clinton has Whitewater and this email thing. I don't think there's really one safe choice this coming election year. I was lmao while shaking my head reading this...


http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/local/politics/article/A-brief-guide-to-controversies-surrounding-the-6395485.php

Some of the stuff is soooo far out here it makes you wonder just what goes on in a politician's head.
6096 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 7/24/15
https://youtu.be/oz7_JP7ROvA

Here's Homer meeting Donald Trump.
41651 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 7/24/15
At least he's more rational than Rick Perry. I hate Rick Perry. I come from the state where the idiot has been our governor. He's awful. Trump ain't great either, but at least he's not Perry.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.