First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply Female gamers....what do you want from a VN?
79066 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / ATX
Offline
Posted 7/21/15
i know there is alot of VN targeting males but i am wondering what do you females want in a VN?
Posted 7/21/15 , edited 7/23/15
Boys.
Romance.
Decent characters not just trying to get into the girls pants.

Idk, that's what I've noticed between the two.
Ones targeted at males is usually just hentai.
Ones targeted at females actually got a story, decent characters & lovely dovey romance at least.

Sooo I'm assuming that's what we still want in our VNs.

I'm not a big fan of them honestly. I'm usually not into romance things in general.
When I do play one, I usually get hooked.
I'll probably 100% it in less than a week. (I'd say 2-3 days normally.)
Its something that happens like once in a blue moon though. When I'm suddenly just on a high for VNs or life simulators as well.
11648 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 7/22/15 , edited 7/22/15
zombie apocalypse
Blood and guts not just mountains of blood gushing out, I want to see the inner body
Boobs
Decent graphics
Cool monsters
A female anime character looks hot in armour and the males look awesome
Anything gore really...all the romance ones are boring but I did play a game which was quite funny/romantic, it was good

We need graphic games with guts that look realistic!!
OKIJIN 
89935 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Oregon
Offline
Posted 7/22/15 , edited 9/9/15

woodygirl97 wrote:

zombie apocalypse
Blood and guts not just mountains of blood gushing out, I want to see the inner body
Boobs
Decent graphics
Cool monsters
A female anime character looks hot in armour and the males look awesome
Anything gore really...all the romance ones are boring but I did play a game which was quite funny/romantic, it was good

We need graphic games with guts that look realistic!!


Posted 7/23/15 , edited 7/26/15

woodygirl97 wrote:

zombie apocalypse
Blood and guts not just mountains of blood gushing out, I want to see the inner body
Boobs
Decent graphics
Cool monsters
A female anime character looks hot in armour and the males look awesome
Anything gore really...all the romance ones are boring but I did play a game which was quite funny/romantic, it was good

We need graphic games with guts that look realistic!!

....for a visual novel?
748 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 7/23/15 , edited 10/20/15
I want to be able to use my headset and play on an online network without being hit on all the time by men....
15947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Cold and High
Offline
Posted 7/23/15 , edited 7/23/15

Kenshin_Heisuke wrote: I want to be able to use my headset and play on an online network without being hit on all the time by men....

Then don't talk if you don't want to, most that use voice chat will mostly recive something you do attract many unless they mute you.
Its your choice if or if not it will happened, but some games though "need" communication then I agree.
Your gender would not be a difference and really not if they didn't know it... *unleach the hounds* (trolls, little kids etc) I see many females that don't have a problem are the ones that don't care or plays with them
79066 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / ATX
Offline
Posted 7/24/15

Kenshin_Heisuke wrote:

I want to be able to use my headset and play on an online network without being hit on all the time by men....


i don't think online network is meant for visual novels
79066 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / ATX
Offline
Posted 7/24/15

woodygirl97 wrote:

zombie apocalypse
Blood and guts not just mountains of blood gushing out, I want to see the inner body
Boobs
Decent graphics
Cool monsters
A female anime character looks hot in armour and the males look awesome
Anything gore really...all the romance ones are boring but I did play a game which was quite funny/romantic, it was good

We need graphic games with guts that look realistic!!


i know some horror visual novels games
748 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 7/27/15
I apologize, I stand corrected...I believe my insecurities got the best of me and I went off topic for a bit...Sometimes I let my imagination run away with me lolol
42262 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
The States
Offline
Posted 7/27/15 , edited 9/30/15
Your mistake is only natural KH; the topic pretends to address girl gamers but then goes on to ignore the topic of video games and discuss scripted offline webcomics about jangly-gangly candymans made for fujoshi who are too lazy to turn a page in an actual sexytimes book.
79066 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / ATX
Offline
Posted 7/28/15 , edited 7/28/15

machinaprecis wrote:

Your mistake is only natural KH; the topic pretends to address girl gamers but then goes on to ignore the topic of video games and discuss scripted offline webcomics about jangly-gangly candymans made for fujoshi who are too lazy to turn a page in an actual sexytimes book.


i am serious when i am say that i want to make a visual novel games for girls
79066 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / ATX
Offline
Posted 7/28/15

Kenshin_Heisuke wrote:

I apologize, I stand corrected...I believe my insecurities got the best of me and I went off topic for a bit...Sometimes I let my imagination run away with me lolol


i wasn't mad. i was surprise and confused. so what are you looking for in a visual novel that is meant for girls?
56905 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Planet Sanno
Offline
Posted 7/29/15
The peculiarity here is that there are tons of (female-targeted) otome games available nowadays, especially for Android / iOS, but not every female player is into that type of VN. (I personally find them amusing, especially in comparing them to, for example, male-targeted eroge VNs.)
22653 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 7/29/15
Yaoi, sex, bondage, pretty boys....



Just stick with pretty boys and plot, and the VN will do well among women.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.