First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Interspecies Cultural Exchange Bill
8894 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Baltimore, Maryland
Offline
Posted 7/22/15

Dariamus wrote:

Sorry, I could not do it.

I prefer my women a little more human in appearance.


+1
25026 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Northern Ireland
Offline
Posted 7/22/15
Ya'll do know what a normal girl smells like without daily bathing and copious amounts of scented product right? No better than any unwashed, undeodorized and perfumed animal. Humans stink in their natural state.


I welcome our monster girl comrades. I welcome them and I will hit on them as shamelessly as I do our human ones.

Centaur and Arachne are too much for me but the more human ones like satyr, minotaur, ogre, dyrad, harpy etc are all fair game; as long as they are INUI Takemaru type monster girls that is because that makes a HUGE difference
32395 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / St.Louis - USA
Offline
Posted 7/22/15
95166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
43 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 7/22/15

Dariamus wrote:

Sorry, I could not do it.

I prefer my women a little more human in appearance.

what about humanoid monsters like Cyclopse, Ogre or Doppleganger

63290 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / With Lucina
Offline
Posted 7/22/15
Only if Biden makes this same expression as Obama signs it into law

7420 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/23/15

Greylurker wrote:


Dariamus wrote:

Sorry, I could not do it.

I prefer my women a little more human in appearance.

what about humanoid monsters like Cyclopse, Ogre or Doppleganger


Cyclops and Doppleganger, possibly.

The ogre girl, no, but for a different reason.
I don't like tall women

14188 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Puerto Rico
Offline
Posted 7/23/15
No love for fallen angel half-breeds?
7420 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/23/15

KnightmareFrame9 wrote:

No love for fallen angel half-breeds?


I'm still reading the Manga, and have not encountered all the women yet.

14188 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Puerto Rico
Offline
Posted 7/23/15

Dariamus wrote:


KnightmareFrame9 wrote:

No love for fallen angel half-breeds?


I'm still reading the Manga, and have not encountered all the women yet.



I'm sorry. I was referring to High School DxD.
14787 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/23/15

ASwarmOfKittenz wrote:
- Only makes sense if you watch/read Monster Musume



Dariamus wrote:

Sorry, I could not do it.


Yeah, I couldn't get through the first ten minutes of it, either.
7420 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/23/15

KnightmareFrame9 wrote:


Dariamus wrote:


KnightmareFrame9 wrote:

No love for fallen angel half-breeds?


I'm still reading the Manga, and have not encountered all the women yet.



I'm sorry. I was referring to High School DxD.

Those girls are more than human enough

537 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Clock town
Offline
Posted 7/23/15
What?
52893 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / CA
Offline
Posted 7/23/15

Rito2Ru wrote:

Only if Biden makes this same expression as Obama signs it into law



What a G.
7525 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / Crimson Mage Village
Offline
Posted 7/23/15
As long as they get rid of that "no interspecial copulation" clause, that's fine with me!
7420 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/23/15

TripleBakaKimidori wrote:

As long as they get rid of that "no interspecial copulation" clause, that's fine with me!


That was never going to last. Too many species with no males.

First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.