First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Create your own anime character
42275 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 7/22/15

CCTDaily wrote:


qualeshia3

Here is the list

Full name
Nickname
Birthday
Age
Hair Color
Eye Color
Appearance
Likes
Dislikes
Occupation
Education
Family
Friends
Enemies
Gender
Sex Orientation
Species
Race
Birthplace
Fears
Flaws
Personality
Skills
Weaknesses
Secrets
Biography


Ok, thank you



You're welcome.
6127 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Off the map.
Offline
Posted 7/22/15 , edited 7/22/15
I will only give a minor support character.

Full name: Lee Hideyoshi
Nickname: Plum Merchant of the Wild Stand.
Birthday: January 28
Age: 147years
Hair Color: Blue
Eye Color: Gold Blond
Appearance: A portly middle aged elf in tailored merchant clothes. He sports a Van Dyke beard.
Likes: Foxes, plums, miniature gardening/landscaping.
Dislikes: Racist (Speciest), bad food and drink, morning hangovers.
Occupation: Upperclass merchant.
Education: Plum farming, trading, accounting.
Family: No name for his wife. His daughter's name is Lee Bo.
Friends: Sara Tempest, Johnathan Archive.
Enemies: Rival merchants.
Gender: Male
Sex Orientation: Heterosexual.
Species: Elf.
Race: High Elf.
Birthplace: A plum farm.
Fears: His daughter will not learn to respect those of different races and of lower class.
Flaws: He dots on his daughter too much.
Personality: His is ambitious, always looking for a way up. He is very caring father and boss. He has enough courage to state when he is in the wrong, but not enough to face bandits.
Skills: Accounting, discerning eye, bargaining.
Weaknesses: His daughter, fine food and clothes, books.
Secrets: Trying to breed a new type of fox for the fur trade.
Biography: The second son of a plum farmer who took the offer of apprenticeship from a middle-class merchant. He developed his skills quickly and rose to become a upperclass merchant. Married a low-class noble through an arranged marriage. His merchant and house symbol is a plum tree in a circle.
42275 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 7/22/15

Jackalope82 wrote:

I will only give a minor support character.

Full name: Lee Hideyoshi
Nickname: Plum Merchant of the Wild Stand.
Birthday: January 28
Age: 147years
Hair Color: Blue
Eye Color: Gold Blond
Appearance: A portly middle aged elf in tailored merchant clothes. He sports a Van Dyke beard.
Likes: Foxes, plums, miniature gardening/landscaping.
Dislikes: Racist (Speciest), bad food and drink, morning hangovers.
Occupation: Upperclass merchant.
Education: Plum farming, trading, accounting.
Family: No name for his wife. His daughter's name is Lee Bo.
Friends: Sara Tempest, Johnathan Archive.
Enemies: Rival merchants.
Gender: Male
Sex Orientation: Heterosexual.
Species: Elf.
Race: High Elf.
Birthplace: A plum farm.
Fears: His daughter will not learn to respect those of different races and of lower class.
Flaws: He dots on his daughter too much.
Personality: His is ambitious, always looking for a way up. He is very caring father and boss. He has enough courage to state when he is in the wrong, but not enough to face bandits.
Skills: Accounting, discerning eye, bargaining.
Weaknesses: His daughter, fine food and clothes, books.
Secrets: Trying to breed a new type of fox for the fur trade.
Biography: The second son of a plum farmer who took the offer of apprenticeship from a middle-class merchant. He developed his skills quickly and rose to become a upperclass merchant. Married a low-class noble through an arranged marriage. His merchant and house symbol is a plum tree in a circle.


Sounds good.
7523 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / Crimson Mage Village
Offline
Posted 7/22/15 , edited 7/22/15
Sure, I have some time to kill before expedition #2 finishes anyway...


Full name: Izumihara Shiori.
A.K.A.: "Bicchimouto"(by brother), "Shiori-chan"(by mother), "4ori"(username, by friends)
Birthday: July 28th.
Age: 15.
Hair color: Black.
Eye color: Black.
Appearance: "Picture the most stereotypical imouto-type character from eroge, add a ridiculously flamboyant ahoge for the sake of appeal, and give her a pair of dead fish eyes".
Likes: Observing social behaviors of humans in communities like school, her mother, octopi.
Dislikes: Being a part of social behaviors with humans in communities like school, her brother, squid.
Occupation: Student.
Education: Nanairo Academy(grades 1-12).
Family: Izumihara Shigure(brother), Izumihara Ushio(mother).
Friends: "Hiki=Komori"("hikikomori"), "SakuyaPADcannon0_3.14"(0_3.14 = "o" and "pi" = "oppai"), "1nQB8orz"(= "incubator" + "orz").
Enemies: profag-type characters, her brother, and students that catch on to her plans.
Gender: Female.
Sex Orientation: "Keys were meant to be inserted into locks. But, since I'm self-sufficient like an electric lock, there's nothing to pair with me."
Species: Human.
Race: Japanese.
Birthplace: Enjugahara City.
Fears: Revenge, being put in harm's way due to the stupidity of other people, the thought of having to support her brother after graduating.
Flaws: Anti-social, values herself over others(exception being her mother), refuses to rely on others, usually unmotivated, rotten mouth, schadenfreude, physically weak, too "intelligent" for her own good.
Personality: A girl who's rotten straight to the core. Refers to herself as "God of the classroom", as she manipulates information and incidents from the shadows while remaining free from any social contact with her classmates. All gossip, bullying, and relationships are controlled by her without the knowledge of any other students. Sees her school as her personal "experiment" and her peers as nothing more than "test subjects". However, in she harbors a deep love for her mother and hatred toward her brother(whom she calls "Gomi-chan), which she dutifully expresses at home. Her only friends are three people on the net who's faces are unknown to her. Generally lets little things go without so much as a second thought, but even she has her limit, and, when broken, she will stop at nothing to ensure a complete an utter social death for her adversary. Also an octopus-otaku.
Skills: Loner max lv., information manipulation max lv., octopus max lv., sophistry max lv., housework max lv., academics max lv.
Weaknesses: Her mother, her brother, octopi, squid, profag-type characters, anything requiring exertion of the physical body, temperatures above 30 degrees(C).
Secrets: Mothercon, suffered from Chu2 for a short time, keeps a large file with records of all her actions and their results hidden in her room.
Biography: Imagine Hikigaya 8man and Komachi swapped places. Now, imagine the resulting product without the love comedy and make her even more of a sociopathic villain. That's pretty much it in a nutshell...
Posted 7/22/15
This character is not a main character. Also - . In this world it's common for schools to have European Martial Arts clubs, My character serves as a side character for a story about a group of kids at a local school who strive to win the nationals. Why am I making a side character? Because I personally find her interesting, but not a right fit for a type of character to follow as a protagonist of the story.

Full Name
Lyanna Arabesque Ravel du Royaume des Chatons

Nicknames
Lia

Birthday
October 7

Age
16

Hair Color
Blonde

Eye Color
Blue

Appearance
Elegant in appearance. Well kept and beautiful, but not dainty.

Likes
Elegance, beauty, art, music, culture, fencing, cats

Dislikes
Inelegance, rudeness, crassness,, dogs

Occupation
Student, Vice president of the European Martial Arts Club at her local school

Education
High School Student

Family
Mother: Juliet Dussek Ravel,
Father: Duke Camille Auguste Ravel

Friends
Idol of her local school

Enemies
Igor Schoenberg - A rival of hers who uses replicas of blunt weapons (maces, warhammers, etc)

Gender
Female

Sexual Orientation
Doesn't matter - not interested in romance

Species
Human

Race
Caucasian (She's French)

Birthplace
Ciboure, France

Fears
Dogs

Flaws
Arrogant
Easily angered
Overdramatic

Personality
Flamboyant, extravagant, elegant, noble

Skills
Fencing
Painting
Composing
Cooking
Singing
Dancing

Weaknesses
Prone to showing off
Can be flustered

Secrets
She's a scardey cat. Sleeps with a night light. Can't handle scary movies. Nervous around new people, etc.

Biography
Lia is the Vice President of the European Martial Arts club at her local school. She's the resident rapierist and simply loves to show off her skill with the point (however, she detests close quarters combat and grappling) She was one of the founding members of the club, and it is her sincerest desire to win the nationals so that she can spread her message of beauty and elegance to the whole world!
42275 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 7/22/15

seekerperson7 wrote:

This character is not a main character. Also - . In this world it's common for schools to have European Martial Arts clubs, My character serves as a side character for a story about a group of kids at a local school who strive to win the nationals. Why am I making a side character? Because I personally find her interesting, but not a right fit for a type of character to follow as a protagonist of the story.

Full Name
Lyanna Arabesque Ravel du Royaume des Chatons

Nicknames
Lia

Birthday
October 7

Age
16

Hair Color
Blonde

Eye Color
Blue

Appearance
Elegant in appearance. Well kept and beautiful, but not dainty.

Likes
Elegance, beauty, art, music, culture, fencing, cats

Dislikes
Inelegance, rudeness, crassness,, dogs

Occupation
Student, Vice president of the European Martial Arts Club at her local school

Education
High School Student

Family
Mother: Juliet Dussek Ravel,
Father: Duke Camille Auguste Ravel

Friends
Idol of her local school

Enemies
Igor Schoenberg - A rival of hers who uses replicas of blunt weapons (maces, warhammers, etc)

Gender
Female

Sexual Orientation
Doesn't matter - not interested in romance

Species
Human

Race
Caucasian (She's French)

Birthplace
Ciboure, France

Fears
Dogs

Flaws
Arrogant
Easily angered
Overdramatic

Personality
Flamboyant, extravagant, elegant, noble

Skills
Fencing
Painting
Composing
Cooking
Singing
Dancing

Weaknesses
Prone to showing off
Can be flustered

Secrets
She's a scardey cat. Sleeps with a night light. Can't handle scary movies. Nervous around new people, etc.

Biography
Lia is the Vice President of the European Martial Arts club at her local school. She's the resident rapierist and simply loves to show off her skill with the point (however, she detests close quarters combat and grappling) She was one of the founding members of the club, and it is her sincerest desire to win the nationals so that she can spread her message of beauty and elegance to the whole world!


What a name!
Posted 7/22/15

qualeshia3 wrote:

What a name!


Lol - i tried to make it sound as ostentatious as possible to match her personality. You should of seen some of the other stuff I toyed around with, but in the end, I decided to go for something relatively simple and tame



I wish I was better at making names like that - the only things I was really set on were Lyanna and Ravel. For the rest, i sought inspiration from the people with my favorite names - Lafayette and Montesquieu <3
42275 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 7/22/15

seekerperson7 wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:

What a name!


Lol - i tried to make it sound as ostentatious as possible to match her personality. You should of seen some of the other stuff I toyed around with, but in the end, I decided to go for something relatively simple and tame



I wish I was better at making names like that - the only things I was really set on were Lyanna and Ravel. For the rest, i sought inspiration from the people with my favorite names - Lafayette and Montesquieu <3


Well, it's unique.
5 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 10/3/15 , edited 10/3/15
roshiin apilko
Race: Human
planet: Earth Evolution 12 ,12,000 times bigger then earth and has gravity pressure that is 12 million times stronger than earth , this earth consist of variety of powerful beings . it has 12 suns and 10 moons and the solar consist of more planets that consists of beings.
gender: male
Appearance: oval shape face . peach color skin. green eyes. muscular built . side part hair. color black. buttoned up shirt colored white with a red suit vest with no tie or ribbon over the shirt. black shorts with a belt.
Birthday: 1999 oct.30
age:15
height : 5 feet 7 inches.
Hobbies: hitchhiking, hunting monsters and animals and martial arts.
Dislikes; weak opponents
natural ablities: strong for a 15 year old he is able to kill a wojomomba a 140 meter worm like creature that weighs 800 million tons 1,600,000,000,000 pounds with one finger . he is incredible fast without the use of special transportation powers . cunning deceiver and master strategist.
Ablities: Roshhin gets his power from one of the main source of energy called Etra a more powerful energy . A being can only gain this source depending on the absorption aura found in the energy vessels of the body and sub sources called talents and chi but there is 500 more sources of power some humans arent born with energy absorbent vessels but are powerful naturally .
Hikari shīkumirā light seeking mirror (Talent energy): Roshhin can detect movements that aren't detectable in nature it can detect beings that go to mach 600 by making light more dense and increasing the eyes optic cones and rods to its full potential he is able to see micro level and to any matter he can see 500 thousand miles
Akuma Hamu Devils Hum (Talent NRG) His hearing increases greatly he can hear 500 thousand miles and hear every things in his surroundings in to micro level and telescopic .
Hanta no hana hunters nose (Talent Nrg) he is able to smell in a molecule scale he can prey on an enemy for 800 days and is kept until expiry date he can smell chemical changes. same goes with the eyes .
Oku Panchi 100 million punch (Talent): he vibrates his hands to high speeds simulating the speed and power of a million punches condensing it into his fist creating incredible shock waves that can be felt 700 miles away and creates 8.5 earthquakes the surface is trillion times denser than earth but can create deep canyons equivalent to 9 grand canyons.
Dainamaitokikku Dynamite kick; Rosh charges his talent energy into his lower body increasing skin and bone density that delivers a force of 500 billion tonnes of force going to mach 80.
Furaingu kenflying fist (Chi) : He creates a chi aura in his fist and strikes it towards the enemy sending a yellow aura shaped like a giant fist towards the opponent it is equivalent to 700 tonnes of TNT it range is 600 miles
Enerugīburēdo (Chi) : He creates a energy sword which is stronger than metal .
killer Mode : He goes to entra mode which expands the flow of chi and talent energy farther increasing its abilities
.Ultimate mode: he expands all 3 tremendously changing his appearance he now has a long hair that is iridescent ,iridescent eyes ,iridescent suit and pants.
Entra Conversion: he can either use ultimate mode or conversion mode in conversion mode he converts energy to nutrients that increase
cognitive abilities and all physical abilities
speed: mach 800,000 to 800,000,000..
Weakness: Stronger opponents

7007 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/3/15
OVERLY SIZED BUS SHAPED TITS PLEZ
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.