First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Do you like your self? Why/why not?
18564 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / near the sea
Offline
Posted 7/4/07 , edited 10/29/07
Hi guyz...

Just a question?

because there are many people always complain about their lives and they want to die, but als there are people who like themslves and they want to live more..

for me l like my self , because l'm pleased with my life.. l always said the life is beautiful, because l live it as l want so l don't have to be sad and hate myself

and l want to know your exciting opinion .. do you agree with me or not
11277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Iloilo City, PH
Offline
Posted 7/4/07
i've grown past the "hate myself" issue now it's more of an "i dislike myself" stage in my life...
Posted 7/4/07

manzi wrote:

i've grown past the "hate myself" issue now it's more of an "i dislike myself" stage in my life...


same
18564 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / near the sea
Offline
Posted 7/4/07
oh guys u r really depressed... be more hopeful
10149 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Home of SeaBiscuit
Offline
Posted 7/4/07
I don't hate myself. I hate my study habits and laziness. But I'm too lazy to go do something about that so meh.

Don't get me wrong but when I hear people say they love themselves I keep thinking of narcissistic rich people. Thats my biased opinion. If you can't hate yourself, what is there to improve on?
11277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Iloilo City, PH
Offline
Posted 7/4/07
could be, possibly, maybe in an alternate dimension...

i've been like this for as long as i can remember that it has become a part of me...

18564 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / near the sea
Offline
Posted 7/4/07

happyxix wrote:

I don't hate myself. I hate my study habits and laziness. But I'm too lazy to go do something about that so meh.

Don't get me wrong but when I hear people say they love themselves I keep thinking of narcissistic rich people. Thats my biased opinion. If you can't hate yourself, what is there to improve on?


i think rich people are not happy.... and you have many things to love yourself... at least we have family to live with
Posted 7/4/07

KEMO wrote:
at least we have family to live with


don't remind me
10149 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Home of SeaBiscuit
Offline
Posted 7/4/07
^^ I mean the narcissistic rich people aka Paris Hilton. Not just rich people. We can all be happy with some parts of our lives but you have to hate yourself in some way to make improvements. Cause if you're happy with it why change it?

And I hate living with my parts for the summer right now. They seriously annoy the crap outta me so I can't love myself for that.
Posted 7/4/07
I love myself so much that it hurts.

I'm cooler than icecubes.
18564 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / near the sea
Offline
Posted 7/4/07
l hate myself only if someone hurry me to do something... but l forget it quikly... l think we have to enjoy our lives, because we will not live forever
10149 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Home of SeaBiscuit
Offline
Posted 7/4/07

KEMO wrote:

l hate myself only if someone hurry me to do something... but l forget it quikly... l think we have to enjoy our lives, because we will not live forever


70+ years for most people seems like a long time. I'll like myself more when I'm retired and aging peacefully. Until then... Stressful world! W00t!
18564 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / near the sea
Offline
Posted 7/4/07

happyxix wrote:


KEMO wrote:

l hate myself only if someone hurry me to do something... but l forget it quikly... l think we have to enjoy our lives, because we will not live forever


70+ years for most people seems like a long time. I'll like myself more when I'm retired and aging peacefully. Until then... Stressful world! W00t!


don't u thing the life after retring is boring.. my interest is by meeting new people
Posted 7/4/07
My life is a black abyss .....

*slaps self repeatedly *

Whoa, emo moment . Wont happen again.
11277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Iloilo City, PH
Offline
Posted 7/4/07
pull yourself together man we're nihilistic cynics not mopey nancy boys...!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.