First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Do you like your self? Why/why not?
Posted 7/4/07

Senta wrote:

Well we can all agree that everyone loves me.



I would love you more if you were made out of Munster.
18981 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 7/4/07
I love me. I wish I just a bit more outgoing, though. IRL I'm extremely shy. :/
42013 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / F / Fort Meade, MD
Offline
Posted 7/4/07
I don't have a problem with loving myself... I do it rather often actually.


ok seriously..
I do like myself, after years of therapy and tons of medications (some of it self medicating) i finally can say it loud and clear:

I like who i am, i don't want to die, i want to be alive and live for today and whatever may haooen toimorrow!
I had to repeat that in my group therapy.
THAT was more annoying than my bi-polar!
I take meds when i need them, for the most part, i take care of my bi-polar with meditation.. it works.
so I'm happy. I like myself,
I look for the good parts in other people..
it makes me happy and contented....
but
I am getting better, and better...
Posted 7/4/07

Dusterbayala wrote:

I don't have a problem with loving myself... I do it rather often actually.


ok seriously..
I do like myself, after years of therapy and tons of medications (some of it self medicating) i finally can say it loud and clear:

I like who i am, i don't want to die, i want to be alive and live for today and whatever may haooen toimorrow!
I had to repeat that in my group therapy.
THAT was more annoying than my bi-polar!
I take meds when i need them, for the most part, i take care of my bi-polar with meditation.. it works.
so I'm happy. I like myself,
I look for the good parts in other people..
it makes me happy and contented....
but
I am getting better, and better...


Grats , I know what its like living on pills other people think you need.

Seems to me your doing quite well.
6894 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / in Yamapi's close...
Offline
Posted 7/4/07
I would say i have a love hate thing going on. I don't hate myself but i don't love everything about me....so thats how i feel.^o^
Posted 7/4/07
hmm I like my life but a little more action would be ok ^-^
Posted 7/4/07

animefruitcake wrote:

I would say i have a love hate thing going on. I don't hate myself but i don't love everything about me....so thats how i feel.^o^


Lol, thats just being human . We all feel like that most of the time , even if we wont admit it.
6894 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / in Yamapi's close...
Offline
Posted 7/4/07

Gev wrote:


animefruitcake wrote:

I would say i have a love hate thing going on. I don't hate myself but i don't love everything about me....so thats how i feel.^o^


Lol, thats just being human . We all feel like that most of the time , even if we wont admit it.



Haha those people who think their perfect...but i do admit i hate the part of me that can be rather vain at times...hmmm maybe thats human or just me...? lol
143 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Dog world
Offline
Posted 7/4/07
I love myself! ^_^ b/c I'm so nice and forgiving
377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F
Offline
Posted 7/4/07
i love my self
1297 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 7/4/07
Sometimes i do and sometimes i dont, my friends say i love myself but i dun really do most of the time. This is a hard question lol
9429 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 7/4/07
I like myself to a great extent. ^__^ Because I know myself best. XD
143 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Dog world
Offline
Posted 7/4/07

redqueens wrote:

I like myself to a great extent. ^__^ Because I know myself best. XD


^______^

I don't know myself that well!I wanna be just like yoyu!XD
11062 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / usa,wisconsin
Offline
Posted 7/4/07

KEMO wrote:

Just a question?

because there are many people always complain about their lives and they want to die, but als there are people who like themslves and they want to live more..

for me l like my self , because l'm pleased with my life.. l always said the life is beautiful, because l live it as l want so l don't have to be sad and hate myself

and l want to know your exciting opinion .. do you agree with me or not


ur so carefree
i wish i was like you
to me i hate and like my self
yeah i some time wish i was dead but then that would just be stupid , so i've stopped those thoughts
i like myself because everyone around me says i'm a very nice person and said that they would feel sad if i was gone
so i feel that there is a place for me, that's why i don't hate my self as much anymore
8138 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / North Carolina
Offline
Posted 7/4/07
I have a bit of a love-hate relationship with myself, as a child I hated myself ALOT, but I grew to accept myself bit by bit, but I still have a good amount of self hatred
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.